18 replies to this topic

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

This is like my 3rd one but w/e lol.
Skeed told me to do this pls blame him.
Like or comment your IGN below. I'll be doing it in order.

If you want to, ask a question with your comment.

ac1potfagto: Josh, we first met when I joined StepUp a longggg ass time ago. I always saw you around before then but never really spoke to you. We're in one of stiffs videos and I'm just a 2LT and you're a little colonel awcutexd. You were friendly enough to me when I joined StepUp (lolbreeandchibaplsbenice2me) and we've been friends ever since then. We had a bit of an argument recently but ya know we worked it out and shit. Overall you're one of my closer friends on CA. Here's a bop it montage:

Elfag-: You came to this forum like not long ago at all and you kinda came across as a bit of a fag mcgee when you first got here but ya know you're not anymore I think. Don't really know much about you not much else I can say.

Robfagin: I think I met you back when you were Froosty JF or something like that, yeah. You're a pretty skilled player with a great attitude. Never had any sort of problem with you at all.

-BozoFag-: I met you a long time ago when you didn't have any montages and weren't in OLB (ik you're not anymore) and stuff like that. You've always been a chill guy to me and a fantastic player from what I've seen. Don't see you play all that often as I'm always in overdose rooms and you don't seem to be. Good luck with TS, you probably don't need it xo.

Shadfag: I think I've done a tbh on you before and it pretty much went along the lines of I respect you as one of the leaders of OLB and stuff like that. That's all I have to say about you really, don't talk to you or play with you much. If you and your brother are still doing a dualtage, I'm looking forward to that. Is it already out idekl0l.

SaberFag-: Chill guy in game and decent player. Sometimes you're really good playing-wise and sometimes you're not as good I think. Don't really talk to you so yeah.

FagLarry (idk): Met you a long time ago but we aren't really great friends as we don't talk. Sometimes you've came across as a bit of a douchebag, other times a real nice guy. Good player.

Fagksy (m00ksyl0l): Chill af, great player. That is all.

Loli (I think that's who you are Nyaruko): ur a flagot. jk ur cool. ur a good runner. ur a qe. etc. good friend methinks we met a long time ago when u were arcanyne m8. ilyxo.

Sooths: Don't really agree with your disliking on the QE video but I honestly don't really care about that lol. You're laid back in game and a decent player. I like you and I don't at the same time mk.

Azurfag: You went from someone barely anyone here knew of to someone most people knew of in quite a fast amount of time I think lol. I met you when you were DayDreamer but I'm sure I've probably seen you around before you had that IGN. You seem cool and you're a decent player.

Birdfag: I legitimately don't even know about you if I'm honest lol. You seem like a nice guy and everything, but then there's other times where you seem like a prick. I don't know if it's just me or what but well idk. You're a great player nonetheless and cool guy most of the time.

FagDriller1: Annoying asf in game (1c op), I'm sure you get it a lot. I'm in your rooms a fair bit so we play with eachother a lot. You seem like a decent guy, sometimes you need to relax though I think. Great player though.

Stig: Never really spoken to you directly lol. You seem fine on the forums and you are a good player.

Surlohrn: Are you the B4NK guy who used to rap and stuff? If so, lol. I don't really have any problems with you though and almost never see you play.

S9ldier: I see you in game every now and then and you're a good player. Pretty chill as well. Not much else to say actually lol.

Moyu: BBY. One of my closer friends on CA, and we only really started talking and playing with eachother like 2-3 weeks ago. Glad we did. Although now seeing as we've both left PPS we haven't been talking as much, probably because of no clan chat lol. We don't bother whispering or skyping all that much anymore. Nonethelesssssss a great friend<3n0h0m0.

PandaFagpaii (yea I did it) (wat u gon do?!): Also one of my closer friends on CA, even though we're always fokn with eachother and being faggots to one another l0l. Still ily. Kid. Have we been in any clans together? Don't even think so lol dunno how we met xdl0l420.

Genesis: You're a great runner and have a decent attitude from what I've seen. We don't really talk all that much though so there isn't a lot I can say.

Resolutions: Only spoken to you like 2-3 times but you have a good attitude. You're also a pretty good quarantine player.

Gayskeed: l0ldisg0ntakemeages. I first met you in game like 3 months ago or when I came back to CA. I hadn't seen you at all before then I'm guessing because you only started playing quarantine like last year (newgenfagit). Anyway, since I met you we've pretty much been best friends on CA. Playing CA with you is always fun. I don't think we've ever had an argument and we're always supportive of each other even when it comes to irl stuff. <3ilybby!!!!!!1111!!1!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even tho ur real gay and nobody likes u. oh and idek what this video is but im giving it 2 u anyway? ok?!

EveningHour: Foel0l. I first met you a real long time ago when you first joined QM I think. We never really spoke to each other that much though. I've only spoke to you recently actually when I came back to this game. You're a decent player with a good attitude. THATISALL.

Totoro: I've known you for yonks (only through QM) lol but we never really talk to eachother. You're a chill guy though and I haven't seen you play that much but you seem decent. You're like one of the top posters here I think?

Celest: I met you a long time ago and I didn't really like you for quite a while for reasons I don't remember. Not long after I started to like you and we started to talk quite a bit. We were good friends back in the day, but not as much anymore. We still say hi to each other in rooms though. You're a good runner.

Clostridium: I met you when you were Formidable and we used to joke around a bit. We used to be friends and I remember having fun with you one time in this Short Fuse room lol. Don't know why but that stuck in my head. Nowadays we don't talk much. You're a good quarantine player.

ChibiSenpaii: I first met you fokn ages ago when u wer like origin or something (triixanarchylmf40). You struck me as a fanboy to some people back then but you're actually such a fucking cool guy right now. You're also a good quarantine player and I liked ur tage. ilyxo.

Posted Image

They're coming.

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

FroosTy-JF/-ROBINO-

Posted Image

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

hi

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

pls yes maroon
Posted Image

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Sooths

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

So like, can you be creative with my name? (No Fag pls)
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

wow ty for tbh u cutie :--)
Posted Image

Birdman

Advanced

• Members
  • 668 posts

I AM!?!?
I'm usually kidding most of the time o.o
Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

Swag
Posted Image

Moyu

• Members
  • 523 posts
  • LocationHome.

hi maroon
I Like Possums.

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

updated

Posted Image

They're coming.

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 697 posts

hi

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

i wana fking paragraph ugly **** face bitch nigga
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

aye men

Posted Image

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand