Sayonara

16 replies to this topic

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

I have made up my mind to quit Combat Arms. I do not feel like there is a spark to keep persisting on playing CA. Now that I have a job, I look back at what I was doing( fiending and tryhard to be good in combat arms fooo daaayyys) and realize, what the fuck was I doing with my life. What a waist of time. CA is out of the picture in my life now. SO i wont keep blabbering. However, if there is a new event that brings a spark to play this game again, I will be back. .Ill try and keep this short:
Thank you:
Crayoo
Mario
sooths
Hollowed
CowPenls
Shameninja
ToFasttoCatch-
Jordan
Diamonds
lilmouse
justin(lreland)
Kirby
Beenie2k
TLOU
NNF
Zach(Keeptheflow)

Thanks to the people that made CA worthwhile and thanks to the nigga thots that made me aggravated.
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Awh dude sad to see you go :/ Keep in touch via QM or Skype PM me if you have Skype so we can keep in touch, you're a nice friend and gl in life

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

View PostRaining3lood, on 21 July 2014 - 07:37 PM, said:

I have made up my mind to quit Combat Arms. I do not feel like there is a spark to keep persisting on playing CA. Now that I have a job, I look back at what I was doing( fiending and tryhard to be good in combat arms fooo daaayyys) and realize, what the fuck was I doing with my life. What a waist of time. CA is out of the picture in my life now. SO i wont keep blabbering .Ill try and keep this short:
Thank you:
Crayoo
Mario
sooths
Hollowed
CowPenls
Shameninja
ToFasttoCatch-
Jordan
Diamonds
lilmouse
justin(lreland)
Kirby
Beenie2k
TLOU
NNF
Zach(Keeptheflow)

Thanks to the people that made CA worthwhile and thanks to the nigga thots that made me aggravated.

Waw Sooths he doesn't like you, he didn't capitalize your IGN. xD Loljks
PS: Hope you do great in life! xD

5VESTARGOON

Experienced

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • FGRK
  • LocationGoonHood

all tose ppl r deh faggets. especially thatfkn zach ked who stole me n#me f00kn fegget bi
file:///C:/Users/sung/Pictures/9nMcTOM.pngfile:///C:/Users/sung/Pictures/9nMcTOM.pngPosted Image
Forever FloW Till I Die

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

Sad to see you were serious when you gave me the account info and you meant it when you aid you were quitting. Im the same, everyday i dont know why i even play it like im now a GOA and i have no goals so my goal is for Escapism then i done and if i get denied, atleast they let me enjoy a few more months of this game. Get on teamspeak or gimme your skype and ill add you but yeh, were close friends but never chatted irl lul
Posted Image

-QuarRecon-

Novice

• Members
  • 29 posts

Wait who is that?

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

Its okay, old gens are slowly quitting anyway... My time is almost near.
Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

Dang imma miss you bro. Only other Haitian on the forums :/ gl in life bro
Posted Image

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

I gave my account to a friend. Dont know when I will be back
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

nvm I realize that it is qm that pisses me off and puts me in a bad mood ingame
Posted Image

S9ldier

OverTheLimit

• Members
  • 1220 posts
  • LocationIdk

View PostRainingMangoz, on 23 July 2014 - 05:47 AM, said:

Its okay, old gens are slowly quitting anyway... My time is almost near.

*qm account made in 2013, calls himself old gen* ggggg adam.
pce gaddi

Posted Image

Posted Image

DewNaGaLoMo

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationJunk Flea

View PostCamping Noob, on 22 July 2014 - 09:23 PM, said:

Sad to see you were serious when you gave me the account info and you meant it when you aid you were quitting. Im the same, everyday i dont know why i even play it like im now a GOA and i have no goals so my goal is for Escapism then i done and if i get denied, atleast they let me enjoy a few more months of this game. Get on teamspeak or gimme your skype and ill add you but yeh, were close friends but never chatted irl lul

Youre not a GOA you didn't earn it ^_^
youre still an LTC call yourself an LTC NOT A GOA
DEW NA GA LO MO ALL YALL NIGGAS SUCK MAD DICK

AceElo.com! - Elo boosting
Add me on Skype: Charizard1999
Get to the Division you desire NOW!
At AceElo.com

MsgtFeutz™

Experienced

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • TheElder
  • LocationWeed Land USA

View PostS9ldier, on 26 July 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

pce gaddi

Just because an account is made in 2013 does not mean the player is new to CA or quarantine.
Posted Image

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

View PostMsgtFeutz™, on 26 July 2014 - 01:30 PM, said:

Just because an account is made in 2013 does not mean the player is new to CA or quarantine.

shut up newgen
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostS9ldier, on 26 July 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

pce gaddi

His CA account was made in 2008 lol. i didnt make a qm till 2012 or 2013 but iv been playing much longer lol
Posted Image

Inure

Exclusive

• Members
  • 719 posts

Im new to quar someone wanna teach??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users