62 replies to this topic

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

POPULAR

Axel: Uhm... I remember you when you were in ZM like long ass time ago but never talked or I don't remember talking to you until uhm... idk? When you actually started going for OLB???? We became really close after that but I still have never heard your voice yet :mad: One of the few ppl I think I can trust in this community too.
I don't remember seeing you get anything with me or was probably staged and I had to sit on it. But it's okay we all know you suck :^)
Now that you quitting and going to france... Clay and I will carry your legacy until it expires heuhueuhe :bunny:

Sooths: Oh sooths... I think I met you for the first time in a showdown game and you were begging me for my skype even tho i didn't want to add you cause I had no clue who you were except that you were an olb applicant and you did annoy me a lil by whispering me every 2 sec but I still gave you my skype at the end. I got to know you more and more when time passed.You've changed alot (positive way) and you have helped me and supported me in alot of stuffs and I wanna thabk you for that.Now look where we are haha.Anyways, you're really nice, friendly and willing to help your friends anytime.

Stig: Mhm Adam...I don't remember how I exactly met you but I remember when you were going for olb and I wasn't sure if I wanted you in the clan at first and all I've been seeing in cc when we were talking about applicants is rusty always saying that you were one of the only applicant that deserved joining in and then I started to watch you a lil bit more then I realised that you were a really nice guy and skilled too. I also saw that you were a beast at sniping too and I was like"Damn boyy, he's johny 2.0"haha.I'm happy that I've met you haha, you are a very good editor too.

Bozobob: I remember you when you were RobertFripp and you were going for a clan that I don't really remember which one haha :/ I'm pretty sure it was flawless virtue but then it got termed I think and then we haven't talked for awhile I think. After that, I don't remember how we started to talk again but yeah haha..You're a really good friend of mine and look we are now haha.You're also an extremely talented player in junk flea and its nice to know that you're going have a "gift" in a few days. :P

Azuraa: Tbh, i haven't really talked to you that much but you seem to be a nice guy even tho with the hacking story..that doesn't change my point of view about you.Sorry, I can't say that much since I don't know you well.

Surlohn: Sorry, i don't know you at all :/

Ak: I remember when I met you for the first time it was when I was going for esc and like I was like begging for ref all the time? When I actually got to know you on ts you were pretty annoying at times idk why but yeah.
Now I don't see you on alf's ts anymore. You play csgo with josh and the others.

Genesis: idk how I met you but i'm glad I did. You're pretty cool guy, fun to talk to on ts and all. I don't see you that much on ca. I miss the raging and the days when we made TheCorruption with Forever and the others.

Skeed: I probably got to know you by being in skylo's raidcall. I was pretty close with him and Inceptive before and that's how we got to know. nice guy.

S9/Mike: Boyyyyy where are you??? Stop no lifing League you n00b. I also met you when I was going for esc and when I got in you just suddenly disappeared. We started talking again when we were going for TFP, Mikey, you an I. You're a really nice guy, we talked a lot on TS. Idk what ts you go on now so we don't really talk much but you /w me on League not long ago. I'm starting to play more so hopefully we get to talk again.

PastWishes/Ninja125: Oh boy, I remember not liking you because you were the biggest fanboy. All the posts you made when you first joined QM made me have a mental breakdown ily. Now idk how many accs you have lmao. I see you have a GOA, an ltc and idk what else you got. We started talking a lil lately, you're a chill guy.

Mario: Idk how we met also but i'm glad we did or else you'd be tryharding my ass errday wot
We haven't talked on TS for a very long time but you're really cool and fun to hang out with also.
Great montage also, some ppl say they don't like it and all cause there's no editing.. blahhh I did.
Made it feel like those 2k12 montages.

Apsis: oh wassup Ling Ling. There's no one more azn than you lmao. I met you when you were going for OLB. Now you're in TR and we talk often on TS with Dylan,Sam and his brother. Idk what else to say huhu.

Larry: you fker.. idk how we started to talk but all I remember is that we were all on ts and playing this event, I was winning it but you and driller were catching up.When you knew you couldn't you just ddosed me for like 10 sec icri. I was mad for like 5 sec.. but then when I got back on I wasn't that mad cause I didn't really need that nx or w/e the price was. You seem to play LoL a lot now, I might start playing more again. Hope we talk again after I become more active and learn how to play league.

Elfa-: Your name tells me something but I can't recall anything.. sorry :/

Resolutionss/Peter: I prob met you when I was going for TFP with you long time ago. I was really surprised when I first heard you talk on ts cause I didn't expect you to sound like this haha not saying you sound bad but thought you'd sound more different. Idk what happened now, I don't see you much on ca.

Inpend: Ohhhhhhhh boy, first time I met you was probably when we were both in AuroraLights. You were such a baby back then hahaha. ''Hey guys Inpend here with a new commentary''. Look where we at now lmao. You're one of the ppl with who I hang out a lot with Birdy etc.
You're also a person whom I can trust.

Alf: I remember when I was in TFM and you were admin with Cezar. Got kicked few days after idk why but w/e.
I always thought you hated me cause I was in OLB (which was prob true haha) with like Blix and some others.
Idk how we started talking again but i'm glad we started talking a lil bit more now.
You're a really nice guy and skilled af in SD. Keep chasing me, you'll never beat me. jk

EDIT: I'll try and start doing em again slowly but I'll keep it short.

Posted Image

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Yo bro #BrownSquadForLife do me

iSinNinja/Definement/SKlTTLE/Mating/SquirtMeFree/Constaining/Soothings/Cruze-/-Flu-/-Ale-/SingingBIrds/Sooths/Artiful

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

Me fgt
Posted Image

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

better do mee

Azuraa

Initiate

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Locationidk(;

v
Posted Image
Accounts:@Azuraa(BG)/-AzuDreamer-(MSG)/BrokeYoAnkle(Major)

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

<---
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

Jhene

Food>Friend

• Members
  • 259 posts

jhene

Posted Image

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

Ninja12345

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

Mario
Posted Image

Apsis

Experienced

• Members
  • 436 posts

MWAH

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

hai

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Ryan/Pail

Initiate

• Members
  • 106 posts

am working

Elfa-

Experienced

• Members
  • 490 posts

Bitch nigga
Posted ImagePosted Image

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

we go way back :)
Posted Image

CrossBow

Initiate

• Members
  • 212 posts

Mmm this guy
Posted Image

John

Ace

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • l0LXd

PLZ

Posted Image

^Thanks Crayoo for the awesome sig!^

Posted Image Azuritess

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

hi

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

ayyyeee

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

ME

Hulky

Advanced

• Members
  • 659 posts

Me