Try this again.

36 replies to this topic

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

IGN: -BlackZ-

Past IGN: Watadike

CBL clean: Yes

Hey guys BlackZ here. Um, I love quarantine. My best friends are EveningHour, Ac1potato, Noobdriller1. I am currently applying for OLB! :)

Dont have mutagen.

Refs: Noobdriller1, Divus, -ChocoMilk, AvaTox, Invoker, Shadouj-, -ROBINO-, --Goku

Previous Clans: InfectedUnion, QuarantineNinjas, Original, Zenmode, QuarSquad

Stats: Kdr: is 1.35
Infecting: 23,442 (Honors)
Survived: 9,491 (Honors)
Slayed: 13,710 (Honors)

Best quality...idk lol i guess infecting.

Admin Approvals': 2
Member's Approvals: 6

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Best of luck. Apply to feint and I'll accept

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

Apply to Feint to continue your application from there. Best of Luck.
Posted Image

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

I highly recommend this guy. He's a great person and the realist nigga alive. Good luck

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

gl

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

um u donut have my reff!

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

View PostChriss, on 13 August 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

um u donut have my reff!

FINE FUCK YOU ILL DO THE THING D:<

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

"Hey guys BlackZ here. Um, I love quarantine. My best friends are EveningHour, Ac1potato, Noobdriller1. I am currently applying for OLB! :)"
The use of mockery used in your introduction shows the real and true Blackz. Your character is below me.I'll personally talk to robin about the constant harrass you've been doing to me. I don't believe I've been offending you the way you've been doing so to me. This is one of the reasons why you've probably been denied from QE. I myself am much younger than you but recently you've been acting like a child. If this is a joke, let me tell you, it's not. A Joke is for everyone to laugh at and I am not laughing.
Posted Image

DenverDude86

Initiate

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Locationin yo girl's dms

blackz is a shitty player i think he should be denied solely because he's black thx
420 blaze it dood

Posted Image

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

He has my ref (not an admin vote. Just a referral)

Posted Image

-ChocoMilk

Experienced

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationNARNIA

You have my reff. Mr.BlackZ.
Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

Good luck homie :no:

Posted Image

Jordan~

Initiate

• Members
  • 112 posts

GL
Posted Image

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

View Postlnpend, on 13 August 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

&quot;Hey guys BlackZ here. Um, I love quarantine. My best friends are EveningHour, Ac1potato, Noobdriller1. I am currently applying for OLB! :)&quot;
The use of mockery used in your introduction shows the real and true Blackz. Your character is below me.I'll personally talk to robin about the constant harrass you've been doing to me. I don't believe I've been offending you the way you've been doing so to me. This is one of the reasons why you've probably been denied from QE. I myself am much younger than you but recently you've been acting like a child. If this is a joke, let me tell you, it's not. A Joke is for everyone to laugh at and I am not laughing.

Not cool man..not cool.. What if I talk about your family that died in the hands of the Nazi's?

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

View PostNoobDriller1, on 13 August 2014 - 10:29 PM, said:

Not cool man..not cool.. What if I talk about your family that died in the hands of the Nazi's?

How does this show any relevance to what i just said..? Also, why the racism... :(
Posted Image

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

3manyolbapps5me
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

View Postlnpend, on 13 August 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

"Hey guys BlackZ here. Um, I love quarantine. My best friends are EveningHour, Ac1potato, Noobdriller1. I am currently applying for OLB! :)"

Im not mocking you. I mean....I copied your format at the very least but I assure you I was not mocking you. I actually like your format its simple. I mean....My name is Blackz.....I love Quarantine (been playing it for years now lol) My best best friends are Eveninghour and Ac1potato and NoobDriller1 (I think everyone knows that) and the most obvious part it is that im applying for OLB...so um...yeah.

off topic: Jokes are meant for everyone to laugh I agree with you there but not matter how good or original the joke is, not everyone will laugh regardless and this isn't a joke or some troll either 100% serious. (I guess my history says other wise though D:) so um......yea. If your offended by the format I can gladly change it if you want :).

Thanks for everyone who is supporting me in this second endeavor!

Ben

Recruit

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Dun look at me

GL

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada