KDR: 1.02

- Previous Clan(s): GamePlan , Feint , Easily Amused , StepUp

- Human Survivals: 8,434

- Infected Slain: 17,011

- Infected: 25,298

-Best Quality (Running/Slaying/Infection): Slaying

- Member Approval(s) / 6: AvaTox , -Mysteries , -Epilogue

- Admin Approval(s) / 2: none

- Why we should accept you into OLB: To be Honest , I believe that OLB is a very unique and nice built clan with great people and freerunners. Everytime I get on TS with you guys it makes me happy , that said I would love to be a part of you guys family (even though you guys already feel like family to me).

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

Good luck

Posted Image

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Good luck Muufasa.

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

No
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

bloob

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 872 posts

View PostShiro, on 19 August 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

No
Posted Image

What is this supposed to mean?
Posted Image

(Michael)

Recruit

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Gl Tommy
Past igns : Merciful-
Current ign : Ravics

have a sexy day

Larry

Ace

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Authentic

/accepted welcome!

Posted Image

Posted Image xLarrry-

Always Strong TwistedFate Beautiful Escape NoizyNation Authentic

Contamination Natural Instinct Enlightenment Signature Move Purification Escapism

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

View PostDenverDude1, on 20 August 2014 - 12:00 AM, said:

What is this supposed to mean?

well, if you look close enough you can make out a picture of a guy killing himself. I might be wrong.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Ben

Recruit

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Dun look at me

Good Luck.

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Postac1potato, on 20 August 2014 - 02:03 AM, said:

well, if you look close enough you can make out a picture of a guy killing himself. I might be wrong.

T___T LOL.

Gl man. Seen you around, some serious potential.

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

GL ma nigga

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

GL:)

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Jordan~

Initiate

• Members
  • 112 posts

GL Broski.
Posted Image

Birdman

Advanced

• Members
  • 668 posts

View PostReece, on 20 August 2014 - 03:21 AM, said:

T___T LOL.

Gl man. Seen you around, some serious potential.

Maybe some American Idol Potential

gl
Posted Image

Celest

Veteran

• Members
  • 2407 posts
  • Feint
  • Locationin your bed

Great skill and great attitude love your voice gl hope you make it in.

AfterLife

Novice

• Members
  • 48 posts

Great player, best of luckk muuf :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users