Interrupted's Runtage | UnifiedMarvels

25 replies to this topic

Sĸylαѕн

Initiate

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationThe Hague

Hello everyone, Hanan here, and I'm very happy to spend RunTage, Clips relatively old but I think that it's good enough for me, I promise you that next time I will invest more, and getting out a lot more Montage's, I want to thank the clan in my In spite of all my mistakes are still always with me, and my friend who happens to be my editor, I really appreciate what he did, and I really like this editorial Bidiok what I wanted, by the way is a new editor, and is very good.
Leader of AlmightyRegion

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

Why did the cinematics take up 1/7 of the runtage?

Other then that, it was pretty good. I disliked the first song and the amount of pan crop in the first like minute is unbearable but once it transitioned into the second song I really enjoyed it.
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 697 posts

View PostShiro, on 29 August 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

Why did the cinematics take up 1/7 of the runtage?

Other then that, it was pretty good. I disliked the first song and the amount of pan crop in the first like minute is unbearable but once it transitioned into the second song I really enjoyed it.

urnotg0dS0shh~~

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

I hate runtages tbh :/
Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

Saw some pretty nice runs, props. Only thing I didn't like were the cinematics, a little bit too much :P

Posted Image

Ben

Recruit

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Dun look at me

Nice

Azuraa

Initiate

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Locationidk(;

Nice runtage! #Azuccepted
Posted Image
Accounts:@Azuraa(BG)/-AzuDreamer-(MSG)/BrokeYoAnkle(Major)

S9ldier

OverTheLimit

• Members
  • 1220 posts
  • LocationIdk

I think this is the first time I have ever said this about a QR montage but it was too short! I was really into it and it just ended. Great job.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

Why would you want to watch someone running around and stabbing the air for 3 minutes. Especially if you're playing against a bunch of retards.

Whatever.

Alen

Recruit

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 94 posts
  • LocationVienna

View PostSwaglord, on 30 August 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

Why would you want to watch someone running around and stabbing the air for 3 minutes. Especially if you're playing against a bunch of retards.

Calm the fuck down , what gives you the right to call the players (zombies that didnt had luck to infect him) retards ?
I dont like runtages eighter , but no reason to insult other people because you dont like the stabbing in the air.

Posted Image

Sĸylαѕн

Initiate

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationThe Hague

View PostAlen, on 30 August 2014 - 09:40 AM, said:

Calm the fuck down , what gives you the right to call the players (zombies that didnt had luck to infect him) retards ?
I dont like runtages eighter , but no reason to insult other people because you dont like the stabbing in the air.

Thank you Alen, some people just love to hate.
Leader of AlmightyRegion

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostimGaylo, on 29 August 2014 - 05:59 PM, said:

I hate runtages tbh :/

may i ask why or would you take offense to that ? o.o
Posted Image

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

View PostAlen, on 30 August 2014 - 09:40 AM, said:

Article 7 of the Dutch constitution.

Also if its trash its trash. If people can't take criticism, in this case that he's playing vs noobs and its boring as shit to watch. Then you really shouldn't put your content out there. Instead of pretending its any good, which its not. Maybe now he'll come up with a way to make his montages actually worth watching.

But wait there's more, if you want to play in Alpha channel 3 or whatever to boost your ego, that's fine by me but don't pretend like you're not playing against noobs and retards.

Whatever.

Alen

Recruit

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 94 posts
  • LocationVienna

View PostSwaglord, on 31 August 2014 - 02:52 AM, said:

Also if its trash its trash. If people can't take criticism, in this case that he's playing vs noobs and its boring as shit to watch. Then you really shouldn't put your content out there. Instead of pretending its any good, which its not. Maybe now he'll come up with a way to make his montages actually worth watching.

But wait there's more, if you want to play in Alpha channel 3 or whatever to boost your ego, that's fine by me but don't pretend like you're not playing against noobs and retards.

What kind of bullshit are you talking about ?Feel free to criticize the guy that uploaded this video but you still dont have a right to call noobs retards. How stupid are you seriously?

Posted Image

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

View PostAlen, on 31 August 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

What kind of bullshit are you talking about ?Feel free to criticize the guy that uploaded this video but you still dont have a right to call noobs retards. How stupid are you seriously?

I do have the right to call people retarded.

Whatever.

(Michael)

Recruit

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Nice oh and whats the second song name?
Past igns : Merciful-
Current ign : Ravics

have a sexy day

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View PostMario, on 30 August 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

may i ask why or would you take offense to that ? o.o

He never said he took offense, he said he disliked it. No matter which angle you could have read it at, I don't see how you could've gotten that LOL. plox getglasses

View PostSwaglord, on 31 August 2014 - 02:52 AM, said:

View PostAlen, on 31 August 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

I think your lack of English efficiency(or)density is really showing right now, you're blatantly ignoring (or not understanding) that he's saying he has the constitutional right to ridicule whomever he so chooses to ridicule.

I never thought I'd see the day where a European person would flaunt his rights on a semi-miniature gaming oriented forum. He wasn't wrong for giving constructive criticism, maybe it was a bit too harsh, but don't lodge a stick up your ass because one person decides to give negative feedback.

Please don't talk about stupidity if you're ignorant or clueless. Being Stupid>Ignorant. It's always better to be stupid, knowing you're stupid than being stupid and ignorantly thinking you're smart.

#fuckthehatersmlgpro42069swagtho
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostShiro, on 02 September 2014 - 05:01 PM, said:

He never said he took offense, he said he disliked it. No matter which angle you could have read it at, I don't see how you could've gotten that LOL. plox getglasses

Nah thats not what i meant. Im saying that, knowing adam, he'll take me asking him a question offensively and be like "st0p hating on olb l0lxd" or some random shit

oh n ur gay
Posted Image

Alen

Recruit

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 94 posts
  • LocationVienna

I think your lack of English efficiency(or)density is really showing right now, you're blatantly ignoring (or not understanding) that he's saying he has the constitutional right to ridicule whomever he so chooses to ridicule.

I never thought I'd see the day where a European person would flaunt his rights on a semi-miniature gaming oriented forum. He wasn't wrong for giving constructive criticism, maybe it was a bit too harsh, but don't lodge a stick up your ass because one person decides to give negative feedback.

Please don't talk about stupidity if you're ignorant or clueless. Being Stupid>Ignorant. It's always better to be stupid, knowing you're stupid than being stupid and ignorantly thinking you're smart.

First of all i dont give a damn fuck what you think about my english skills , atleast im understandable besinde this i speak 5 languages and english is not my native language.
Taking the badenglishcard and tell me im "ignorant" , you are such a weirdo.

Read carefully what i said , i said he can criticize the guy that made this "runtage" but he dont got a god damn right to call unexpirenced players retards.

Im actually a expirenced player so by hes logic i could call him a retard because he actually suck in qr and compared to me hes beeing a noob?!

The thing is that this guy only spread hate instead to act mature like some of hes clan members.

Posted Image

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

View PostAlen, on 03 September 2014 - 01:40 AM, said:

First of all i dont give a damn fuck what you think about my english skills , atleast im understandable besinde this i speak 5 languages and english is not my native language.
Taking the badenglishcard and tell me im "ignorant" , you are such a weirdo.

Read carefully what i said , i said he can criticize the guy that made this "runtage" but he dont got a god damn right to call unexpirenced players retards.

Im actually a expirenced player so by hes logic i could call him a retard because he actually suck in qr and compared to me hes beeing a noob?!

The thing is that this guy only spread hate instead to act mature like some of hes clan members.

You're barely understandable and he just said that your lack of English skills might result into you misunderstanding me. Doesn't make him a weirdo. It is funny tho that you call me out for calling people retarded and proceed to call someone else a retard once he makes a comment about your English.

If you want to be the Social Justice Warrior join fucking Tumblr, you would fit right in. I can call whoever i want a retard like i already said like 3 times.

Me and my clan-mates of course. If you want to have a discussion me and my clanmates spreading hate i could school you on that as well. There is a difference between jokes/expressing your opinion and spreading hate. I do not expect you to understand because you already showed how dense you are but thats fine.

I lol'ed.

Whatever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users