| ~OurLastBreath~ | -BozoBob-'s Third JunkFlea Montage | Exceeding |

montage olb pro chrishaax stilluvubro

60 replies to this topic

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Hey guys BozoBob here proud to present my third Junk Flea Quarantine montage! I recorded all these clips quite awhile ago but due to some delays, the montage could only be uploaded now . I tried to focus mainly on running/getting high tier runs due to the fact that most jf tages don't have that good of runs. Also, I tried to nade away from the middle due to the fact that most Junk Flea montages are all just air nades in the middle of the map. Taking this into account, I made an effort not to nade in the middle and get a lot of high tier runs which I feel like I can say that I accomplished pretty well. Also, as you may or may not have notice there was a repeat in clips (the first and last) were indeed the same except the last one was longer. This may or may not be my final Junk Flea montage as CA is dying out and I'm losing interest in it, but stay tuned for a new project coming out soon Hope you gusy enjoy! Editors Words: What's up everyone! I produdly present you -BozoBob-'s Second Montage. After so many months of organising this, i think we can both say we're happy with the final result. You can check out my channel here https://www.youtube..../TheFuturesPath I'm on my way to 100 subscribers, so subscribing would help so much! I worked quite hard to finish editing this, so I hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading. TheFuturesPath www.youtube.com Shoutouts: Speculates - Massive shout out to Speculates for editing this for me! The edit was spot on in my opinion and everyone should check out his Channel and drop a sub so he finally gets 100 l0lxd. https://www.youtube..../TheFuturesPath
AvaToX - Support/favourite hacker
Stig_- Support/cool brownie
Robino - Support/cool leader
ShadouJ- - Upload/ognoob
lnpend - support/noob
iRepAlaska - support/jfpr0
And to all you other thirst monsters who are gonna be like "omg why didn't i get a shoutout!!11"
Hope you all enjoy!

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

This was just amazing man! Your montages are getting better and better! Revolution V2? ;)

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

View PostChriss, on 29 September 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

This was just amazing man! Your montages are getting better and better! Revolution V2? ;)

Thanks man! Don't misspell revolution this time tho ;)

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

Probably one of the only junk flea montages I enjoyed. noice
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Hey um do you mind if I steal your runs and use them to re-do my JF 5 tage? :D
Lovely tage very impressed :) thanks for the shout out <3

Posted Image

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

nice noob
Posted Image

Jarrod

Advanced

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Bizy

Very nice man. Was a pleasure to edit for you.

ImBuddha

Tryhard

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Omggg aidenn teach meee, best junk flear runner everr.

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Posting after so long, couldn't help myself on this one. I loved all of your clips, also your throwback songs reminded me of the Feint C-Tage good job buddy ;)

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 697 posts

1000x better than imcylo all his montage's!!
IMO the editing is little too much but the gameplays is just Unbelievable!

John

Ace

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • l0LXd

Really enjoyed this tage but the last run looked like it was used twice. Not sure but who cares xD

Posted Image

^Thanks Crayoo for the awesome sig!^

Posted Image Azuritess

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

View PostAriful4305, on 29 September 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:

Posting after so long

Posted Image

Yeah dude, two whole days without posting. Grats.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

HOLY FUCK

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

View PostAriful4305, on 29 September 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:

Posting after so long, couldn't help myself on this one. I loved all of your clips, also your throwback songs reminded me of the Feint C-Tage good job buddy ;)

DICK SUCKING WILL NOT GET YOU INTO OLB
OURLASTBRESTH WILL NOT HE COMPROMISED BY AL-QUAEDA

DenverDude86

Initiate

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Locationin yo girl's dms

View Postac1potato, on 29 September 2014 - 10:41 PM, said:

Posted Image

Yeah dude, two whole days without posting. Grats.

Hey ac1potato, Josh, or Kuzon-, or whatever name you'd like to be referred to, it is absolutely unacceptable to lash out on others -- especially over the World Wide Web. Cyber bullying is no joke, as I know you think it is. Many souls have died to cyber bullying and your pushing for cyber bullying will not be tolerated with me anymore. As of September 29th, 2014, 10:08 PM PST, you are no longer on the list of my friends. Say goodbye to the fun times we've had together bullying people as one. All the Denvernati things, making fun of random people -- IT ALL ENDS HERE OKAY. CYBER BULLYING IS NOT A JOKE EVERYONE. IF YOU ARE BEING BULLIED TELL A TRUSTED PARENT OR FRIEND OR PROFESSIONAL.

DENVERDUDE86 OUT.

jk lol sooths fukin hate ur guts man
420 blaze it dood

Posted Image

Jarrod

Advanced

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Bizy

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Hopefully you guys can help me get my goal of 100 subs, which would be very much appreciated. ( I'll probably organise some event for RP or NX if i get my goal)

~ Speculates.

Celest

Veteran

• Members
  • 2407 posts
  • Feint
  • Locationin your bed

Best tage of the year makes me wants to come back to ca.
Aidan your running has gotten so very good it's amazing and good job Jarrod on editing.

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Barely ever like JF montages, but I've liked all of yours. Subbed.

Posted Image

They're coming.

Jarrod

Advanced

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Bizy

View PostAlex, on 30 September 2014 - 02:36 AM, said:

Barely ever like JF montages, but I've liked both of yours. Subbed.

Thanks Mate!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users