Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

Wow that lightsaber...never saw those for sale at Toys R Us before????

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

I'm a huuuge Star Wars fan ever since I was a little kid but I'm not as excited for this one as I was for The Clone Wars or Revenge of the Sith. I mean in Return of the Jedi what's left? Sidious died, Vader died, 99.9% of the Jedi's are dead, Han and Leia lived happily ever after and who knows what happened to Luke. That doesn't mean I won't watch it though. :p

What I'm really excited for in 2015 is PJO: The Titan's Curse. Alex Daddario is love, Alex Daddario is life. It's not confirmed yet but I love the books and I'm a hardcore 110% Percabeth shipper. HOPEFULLY THEY'LL ANNOUNCE IT AND ACTUALLY MAKE THE MOVIE LIKE THE BOOK *FANGIRL SCREAM*

Posted Image

Posted Image

IN DEMIGODS WE TRUST

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View PostKylie Jenner, on 28 November 2014 - 12:55 PM, said:

I'm a huuuge Star Wars fan ever since I was a little kid but I'm not as excited for this one as I was for The Clone Wars or Revenge of the Sith. I mean in Return of the Jedi what's left? Sidious died, Vader died, 99.9% of the Jedi's are dead, Han and Leia lived happily ever after and who knows what happened to Luke. That doesn't mean I won't watch it though. :p

What I'm really excited for in 2015 is PJO: The Titan's Curse. Alex Daddario is love, Alex Daddario is life. It's not confirmed yet but I love the books and I'm a hardcore 110% Percabeth shipper. HOPEFULLY THEY'LL ANNOUNCE IT AND ACTUALLY MAKE THE MOVIE LIKE THE BOOK *FANGIRL SCREAM*

Posted Image

Posted Image

IN DEMIGODS WE TRUST

Oi E-E-Frone r u a fag or somthin?

Every Percy Jackson movie has sucked more collective penis than Jenny Curran.
I'm an avid fan of the novels but the movies are just fucking terrible.
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

View PostShiro, on 28 November 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

Oi E-E-Frone r u a fag or somthin?

Every Percy Jackson movie has sucked more collective penis than Jenny Curran.
I'm an avid fan of the novels but the movies are just fucking terrible.

Yes true true, the director for both movies has basically fucked up the entire series but I still want to see visually how Zoe, Bianca, Nico, and Artemis would look like. xd. I have my fingers crossed that for the 3rd installment THEY AT LEAST FOLLOW WHAT THE BOOK SAYS.

I had my hopes up for Sea of Monsters because of the dodge-ball scene in the book but the movie starts off at Camp wtf...

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View PostKylie Jenner, on 28 November 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

Yes true true, the director for both movies has basically fucked up the entire series but I still want to see visually how Zoe, Bianca, Nico, and Artemis would look like. xd. I have my fingers crossed that for the 3rd installment THEY AT LEAST FOLLOW WHAT THE BOOK SAYS.

I had my hopes up for Sea of Monsters because of the dodge-ball scene in the book but the movie starts off at Camp wtf...

They literally spread the cheeks of every Percy Jackson fan and stuck their two inch pecker betwixt the bums.
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

View PostShiro, on 28 November 2014 - 04:33 PM, said:

They literally spread the cheeks of every Percy Jackson fan and stuck their two inch pecker betwixt the bums.

Yaaaas. Bible, IF THEY FUCK THIS MOVIE UP I WILL PERSONALLY BEND THEM OVER & STICK MY SLEDGE HAMMER STRAIGHT UP THEIR ASS!

Shots fired, I repeat shots have been fired!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2csdkqq.jpg

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostKylie Jenner, on 28 November 2014 - 12:55 PM, said:

Posted Image

<333333333333333333333333333

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users