New Rec Software of New Settings?

13 replies to this topic

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

I used to use fraps to record, i got like 50-60 fps non recording and like 45 recording. I now get like 40-50 fps non recording, but when i rec with fraps i get like 20 fps...Is there some new settiing you have to use for CA or something? Or does fraps just not work well w/ CA anymore? .-. is there a better recording software?
Cause i use CA rec but it only recs at 30fps max and the quality isnt that good
Posted Image

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

TBH, I jumped from Fraps to CA Recorder. Listen, just optimize your laptop/pc. Make sure you clean your PC. Use CCLEANER or Advanced System Care pro (cracked) just youtube it's very easy and a useful tool. Scan your PC for viruses, get rid of em, fix it and etc. You honestly should receive 0 lag using CA recorder make sure it's on 30 fps and on HD, I haven't touched CA for days no and I hope to keep it that way. CA in all honesty is dead, and I can't get why people still play it, but that's just me. Got a bit off topic there, but FRAPS used to make me crash when I'm last as soon as I would hit that record button, boom I would crash, so I switched to CA recorder. I don't think 30 fps isn't bad tbh. Quantity does not matter, Quality does. Quality isn't bad if your editor like Adam can edit lol

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

Mirillis Action! I get 0 lag with it and it records smoother than you actually play the game. I can record gameplay in 1080p, 720p, and Original resolutions. Plus I get more fps with Action! than Fraps or any other program. If you cant download Action!(Cracked) try downloading Dxtory its better than Fraps IMO.

Jordan~

Initiate

• Members
  • 112 posts

It's sad I get 15 fps without even recording. :'(
Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostZepher-, on 11 December 2014 - 12:02 PM, said:

Mirillis Action! I get 0 lag with it and it records smoother than you actually play the game. I can record gameplay in 1080p, 720p, and Original resolutions. Plus I get more fps with Action! than Fraps or any other program. If you cant download Action!(Cracked) try downloading Dxtory its better than Fraps IMO.

Mirillis is detected as a 3rd party software and CA crashes. So is dxtory :/ + They both only get me like 15fps lol
Posted Image

JetFlight-

Ace

• Members
  • 1014 posts

Wish i knew what lag is or feels like :(

Posted Image JetFlight-
Posted Image

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

View PostMario, on 11 December 2014 - 01:36 PM, said:

Mirillis is detected as a 3rd party software and CA crashes. So is dxtory :/ + They both only get me like 15fps lol

It is not detected and it does not crash for me even though im running windows 8.1 just like you. And it shouldnt give u 15 fps. If it does it all depends on what your computer is and what is on it. Did you even try to optimize your computer?

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostZepher-, on 11 December 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

It is not detected and it does not crash for me even though im running windows 8.1 just like you. And it shouldnt give u 15 fps. If it does it all depends on what your computer is and what is on it. Did you even try to optimize your computer?

Yes i did lol. I normally got like 30 fps on ca now i get 50 after doing a bunch of stuff i found online about optimizing pc for gaming and a bunch of ca fps increase tutorials
Posted Image

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

View PostMario, on 11 December 2014 - 03:14 PM, said:

Yes i did lol. I normally got like 30 fps on ca now i get 50 after doing a bunch of stuff i found online about optimizing pc for gaming and a bunch of ca fps increase tutorials

I think it is your computer tell me the stats

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

If you cant get solid fps from those recording programs then ya know your comp/laptop is a toaster right Celest lol

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

i live on a toaster dw man i feel your struggles

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

If you have a desktop it would be easy to enhance it to a powerful computer but if its a laptop I don't think you can do anything.

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostZepher-, on 13 December 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

If you have a desktop it would be easy to enhance it to a powerful computer but if its a laptop I don't think you can do anything.

its a desktop. what stats do uneed exactly?
Posted Image

Zepher-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

View PostMario, on 13 December 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

its a desktop. what stats do uneed exactly?

You're stats are fine I dont know why you're getting lag I would suggest you to get a graphics card if its a desktop. Radeon HD isnt that great I would go for idk an AMD or Nvidia Card for 150 bucks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users