• 2559 posts

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

Fags will be fags good thing i changed my ip ASAP because I knew something was not right
nt tho dd I give ya props for trying.

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

wait was that warnertimecable thing really an ip taker thingy?thought was a troll lol idk how to change my ip so i guess if fked lol & the acc name is we are denver not film flam o.o any peters qm name is Flim Flam anyways not fim flam lol
+ how do they hide an ip logger into a pm? i thought that that's something laffin woulda not allowed to happen or something lol
Posted Image

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

You got my flim flams in a jim jam you denver bastards
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostMario, on 18 December 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

wait was that warnertimecable thing really an ip taker thingy?thought was a troll lol idk how to change my ip so i guess if fked lol & the acc name is we are denver not film flam o.o any peters qm name is Flim Flam anyways not fim flam lol
+ how do they hide an ip logger into a pm? i thought that that's something laffin woulda not allowed to happen or something lol

he's not doing shit.
Nor are the mods on this forums because they're befriended with the DD'S

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

Mario, adam said : "I didn't know it was the Denver dudes when I received the pm I thought It was peter so I clicked the pm not noticing there was an hidden ip logger".

" the links being spammed yesterday were ip loggers"
My words, I highly suggest people to use their phones when checking QM because even if they have your ip they can't DDOS phones, thank god I used my phone to tether with my laptop.

~Vally out

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

LOL FUCKIN FEED EM M8

leaving the forum isn't really gonna do much XD
if they've got your IP they've got your IP, why not just stay and be cautious

and who gives a fuck if people who you're never going to meet irl hold grudges against you when you leave the forum?! lol

Posted Image

They're coming.

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View Postkden, on 18 December 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

p.s; i have intel that the people spamming ip loggers yesterday have been suspended from posting things

Intel? You have intel?

did you really just.. Posted Image

anyway this is how it went 100% legit copy pasterino

>sooths to mango - they have spammed ip loggers too!!1 why am i the only one gettign in troubl!?!?!

>mango to sooths - ok i get them 2

>sooths to adam/ valiant - LOL GOT THEM FKD UP BOIS YAH #WORTH

>me to mango -wait we didnt spam ip loggers this kid is clueless

>mango to me- oops my bad im bronze will suck ur dick and unmute

ps shotout to sooths for ip grabbing 3 random community members via spamming an ip grabber on status' posts/ topics/ signature and posting their ips for everyone to see. Enjoy the suspension buddy boy

I would also like to apologize to anyone I've offended, as i don't want people holding grudges over me after i leave this forum.

die in a fire

View PostMario, on 18 December 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

No the timewarner cable link wasn't a ip logger, these children are daft lol.

Spoiler

View PostimValliant-, on 18 December 2014 - 03:31 PM, said:

Mario, adam said : "I didn't know it was the Denver dudes when I received the pm I thought It was peter so I clicked the pm not noticing there was an hidden ip logger".

" the links being spammed yesterday were ip loggers"
My words, I highly suggest people to use their phones when checking QM because even if they have your ip they can't DDOS phones, thank god I used my phone to tether with my laptop.

~Vally out

utterly clueless.. :wallbash:

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 18 December 2014 - 06:01 PM, said:

die in a fire

No the timewarner cable link wasn't a ip logger, these children are daft lol.

Spoiler

utterly clueless.. :wallbash:

oh ok lol i dont know much bout ddosing or doxxing or w.e its called xD
Posted Image

MGkill

Initiate

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • -SnowQueen-
  • LocationMeatGrinder

Alright, time to PM everyone and make them think I'm going to hack their IP address. ^.^
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

TheLaffinMan

Posting Spree

• Administrator
  • 807 posts
  • Dictator
  • LocationTexas, USA

I created this thread to warn others and to watch out for who's PM's u open. I realized after that the person PM'ing me was the "denver dude"

Next time contact me first, before creating a thread. Flim Flams and WeAreDenver probably deleted their evidence after you made this post, so I was only able to add Blackz to the perm restricted group, and Kaden has been in that group for some time. Keep this in mind before you quit QM. New user registrations have been disabled, which means abusers can no longer create new accounts to try to fool you. Also,if you're on QM's teampeak, you'll be relaxed knowing no one but myself can view a user's IP.

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

and of course noobdriller1 , nedak. boono, and super speaker got away of course of course.

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

Dear to whom it May concern,
Fk you Lordxmango
Fk your clan ZenMode
Fk your relations with Denver Dudes
Have a nice day sir!

Yours truly,
Jason  

#DIrtyMod #justiceforarti

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostimValliant-, on 18 December 2014 - 09:21 PM, said:

Dear to whom it May concern, Fuck you Lordxmango Fuck your clan ZenMode Fuck your relations with Denver Dudes Have a nice day sir! Yours truly, Jason #DIrtyMod #justiceforarti

View PostimValliant-, on 18 December 2014 - 09:16 PM, said:

and of course noobdriller1 , nedak. boono, and super speaker got away of course of course.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Posted Image

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

QuarOverDose

Fangirl

• Members
  • 495 posts

oh well who cares
Posted Image

Zach

Exclusive

• Members
  • 758 posts
  • -ViBeS-

So, can someone explain in full detail what happened here?

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostZach, on 19 December 2014 - 10:38 AM, said:

So, can someone explain in full detail what happened here?

so pretty much blackz and the denver dudes were targeting me , ariful, and adam in obtaining our ip's and attempting to ddos us we were pmed by someone named "kim jam" , who turns out to be apart of the "Denver dudes" in the pm there was an hidden ip logger.

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

you guys DO realize DenverDude has been Zenmode & friends this whole time? Obviously EVERYONE in ZM is not a part of DD but alot of them are, i left the clan because i didn't want any relations to this nonsense. Do people really have nothing better to do than to hack online profiles and create IP loggers? Lmfao...

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostTotoro, on 19 December 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

you guys DO realize DenverDude has been Zenmode & friends this whole time? Obviously EVERYONE in ZM is not a part of DD but alot of them are, i left the clan because i didn't want any relations to this nonsense. Do people really have nothing better to do than to hack online profiles and create IP loggers? Lmfao...

this is why lordxmango shouldn't be mod he has relations with the denver dudes like , lordxmango had a private convo with ariful ts was locked and nedak knows about it like lmfao..... .

they call people "no lives" and yet they are wasting their time finding ip's , ddosing people, what's funny is blackz is in the us air force lmfao...

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

I find it hilarious that whenever somebody so much as even mentions the DenverDudes under a negative connotation, the fake Jason likes the comment.

I don't condone a lot of actions taken by the DenverDudes but I'm pretty sure Potato, KonyZ etc owned up to their doings. You're just hiding under a digital veil like a faggot after people found out you weren't who you claimed yourself to be.

Mate, how about you stop ogling over people with relative success and spreading all your disgusting, annoying pessimism wherever you go.
If you aren't happy with the life you're living then go get what you deserve. Life is only what you make of it.
It's become clear to me that's your a bottom dwellin' internet pleb and I've wasted more time writing this helpful note than you've ever spent working for something that will help you better your life.

lol n with that im out
thought this stuff was gonna be funny but the same retarded back n 4th gag is gettin 2 old 4me.

#DD4Rizzle #lolfaggotsbanding2getherwatasurprise#loljustinurafag2
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users