Posted Image

Azuraa

Initiate

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Locationidk(;

lolfake
Posted Image
Accounts:@Azuraa(BG)/-AzuDreamer-(MSG)/BrokeYoAnkle(Major)

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

yea

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

TBH you're really annoying with your posts
Posted Image

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

idk i prefer women. Sorry :(

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

super really absolutely fucking ugly so stfu

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

someone ban him from posting
Posted Image

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

Posted Image
now can you shut the fuck up, you're making a horrid attempt at trolling

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

i love you chris
Posted Image

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

still an ugly fuck regardless m8
Posted Image

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Lol how he comes on this forum when barely anyone except him posts regularly anymore XD
You finally found your time to shine m8! When no one even gives a fk anymore

Posted Image

They're coming.

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

View PostAlex, on 11 January 2015 - 07:32 PM, said:

Lol how he comes on this forum when barely anyone except him posts regularly anymore XD
You finally found your time to shine m8! When no one even gives a fk anymore

I do and enough with the spamming this is your final warning

/moved to spam
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

lololol

Posted Image

Alluring-

Novice

• Members
  • 20 posts

Your boyfriend is KAWAII

BMS HEHE (: