Sky's TeebeeH

7 replies to this topic

Apsis

Experienced

• Members
  • 436 posts

Inpend: Oh boy.. Your probably one of my closest friends. I got introduced to your Jew ass by Jacob when CA was actually fun. We talk with eachother everyday on ts, etc. Your fun to be around with and chill sometimes. Raging bout CA or when I steal your Penta. I can make you laugh through my laugh, when I say suck my ass, or when I spam my macro that has pollens IP. Whenever we wombo combo. You usually throw by BMing. Flex dood. Also I gift yo bitchass all the time I get RP. Gay taric, yw. Btw you don't know Pablo's life dood

Biirdy: Hello Samuel Jackson. ( I came up with the Jackson part ). Your also one of meh closest friends. We talk on ts on certain days b/c of time zone and your school shit. We play league almost every time your on because fuck CA. You usually end up bot lane because usually randos we get matched with gets your lane or just we do in general. Your a nice guy to be around with and a lot nicer that that stanky Rutizer. Also, I will get you that taric skin on ur acc

YiiPES.: Also another close friend. Your birds brother dood. Both crash when your internees goes off and y'all go to iHop together. You play league with Dylan, Jackson, and I.. Best support NA. Also buy a mic of steal one from bird. I want to hear yo bitchass talk. I heard you sound like Bird but deeper. Also I used to always try to infect you idk why. Fuck your yiipes running style. Gayer than mine,

ROBINO: gay ass beaner name. We were friends since late 2013. We usually played CA together and it was fun. Hopping on once in a while and saw you on today. On alt and shotguned your ass and you got pissed and t-hard me. You used to play league but I guess you don't anymore. Maining lux like I used to. Your not really active anymore but whenever you are, tell me so we can play. Hop on QE TS whenever your on btw

Lester: ohhh have the balls to get a tbh from me? Beaner ass nigga. I took lezy for a reason gay ass Mexican. But for reals. Your chill on ts but on CA your a sweaty mofo. Like damn yo calm down. I haven't seen you for a bit cause fuck CA but whenever I do and I see your bitchass, I ain't gonna hop off.

Cooper: oh boy.... Your worse than Inpend. Gay as fuck. I really don't like your links and nor am I gonna see your dick on snapchat. Your extremely funny and I love your accent. Whenever we play league with the gang we usually lose cause of your best teemo supp. Praise cooper the new Allah. I heard you got testicle surgery. Probs gonna hurt but your ok so that's good. Get your mic doe. Miss that sexy voice ;(

Jason: gay ass *****. No lifer on league like a typical Asian. Your really good at league. Spectated some games when you were carrying Inpend. The God ADC and Mid dood. We don't usually talk as much but I guess that's me not starting a gay ass convo but w.e. Btw Bruce is gay

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

apsis is a lesbian
Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

bruh

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

Skai lee

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

yes pls skai
Posted Image

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

<_<

Apsis

Experienced

• Members
  • 436 posts

Updated

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

L0l

You already know i'm god peep my challenger :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users