SurrealEvasion QuarantineTop5 SERecruitment Loyalty Skill Attitude

25 replies to this topic

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

Surreal Evasion

Who we are:

I’m sure a lot of you guys have seen us recently through our ups and downs but SurrealEvasion is here to stay in the Quarantine community. SE is the first serious clan I’ve really made since TwistedFate and I plan to keep it like that. I plan to continue building this clan as far as I can. Right now this clan is built with talented players that have same dream to build this clan and have some fun on the way.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Bringing back the Quarantine top 5 plays

Well it’s been a long time since QM has actually done the QM top 5 plays and well I’d like to bring them back. With bringing this back I plan to get the community closer together with some friendly competition between players. Anyone is allowed to submit clips whether you’re from America, Brazil, EU, etc. or even a new comer to QM. So the 1st of every month starting with Mays top 5 being done on June 1st we will drop the Top 5 plays on our YouTube Channel.
Rules:

1. No Staging

2. Quarantine Related

3. Only 1 submission per person

How to Submit:
1. Upload to your personal YouTube
2. Send me(Mikeyyy) or –Obsolence your clips through a QM message

Submissions start right now so submit them as soon as possible to have a chance to be placed in the Top 5 plays of May.
For more info please PM me on QM, talk to me in game, or even comment below any questions that you have we will get back to as soon as we can.
________________________________________________________________________________________
How to join Surreal Evasion:
SurrealEvasion is an invite only clan. If you’d like to be considered for SE you’ll need to join our app clan Camp Evasion. Now I know a lot of people dont like app clans but it’s your chance to prove to us not only your skill and your attitude but also you’re Loyalty. SurrealEvasion is built upon Loyalty, Skill and the family bonds which we build. We strive and push each other to improve and better ourselves. By becoming applicants of SE you are trying to prove to us everything we strive upon. Once you join Camp Evasion you’ll start being reviewed. now don’t expect to get in after a couple days or a week and don’t get discouraged either. We encourage you to add members/admins in game to play with us anytime that you are on and get to know us either in game or on teamspeak (ask members/admins for info).

For anyone that just skipped all of this we made a YT video explaining everything above.
IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

-Obsolence

Novice

• Members
  • 3 posts

Good work mike!
Posted Image

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Posted Image

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

kekclan
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

lmao..
Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

LOL "Serious clan"

RomeHeart

Experienced

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Faggot

Why do you keep making clans on alternate accounts Mike.If you want to show that you're serious about a clan make it on your main so you can't make a bullshit excuse for why it failed.

Past IGN's: nivid123, --Gratify, ---DR0P---, -ViZualiZe, Venoxz, --ReDD, Lizarazu, Fluro-

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

Good luck
Posted Image

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

looks good, gl mike

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

ak4admin
Posted Image

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

View PostAdamm, on 03 May 2015 - 08:57 AM, said:

ak4admin

Preach it.

Hulky

Advanced

• Members
  • 659 posts

Pretty stacked clan tbh, gl mike

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

great start, i wish you guys the best!

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

View PostGryffion, on 03 May 2015 - 07:50 AM, said:

Why do you keep making clans on alternate accounts Mike.If you want to show that you're serious about a clan make it on your main so you can't make a bullshit excuse for why it failed.
well I would have made it on my main but I wasn't te original leader, I orignally made the clan with 3 others but they left because they were not confident with the clan, but I wasn't ready to give up on the clan. I haven't made a real clan since TwistedFate, CFM was pretty much a clan I made for Fun so I could still hangout withy friends, it's kinda like how Feint was to the OG OLB then they finally made a serious clan again. And DR was just CFM with a name change cause a lot of my friends asked me to come back to CA. So yea Ik I've made a lot of clans but I haven't made anything serious for a long time.

And Thank You to the Rest for the support
IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

gl mike, im always on ts if you wanna talk <3 :)

BrokenPiece

Experienced

• Members
  • 467 posts

Good luck on the clan
Montage

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

Where are the top 5 plays? It's almost been like 2 months
Posted Image

SirLixo

Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts

Last time I checked you guys were kicking players for infecting/killing you or for taking 1st place. Do you really expect anyone to want to join a clan with such a poor attitude?

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

are u guys telling me this clan is STILL alive??????? lol
Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostSirLixo, on 26 June 2015 - 07:24 PM, said:

Last time I checked you guys were kicking players for infecting/killing you or for taking 1st place. Do you really expect anyone to want to join a clan with such a poor attitude?

people with poor attitude join

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users