Goodbye Guys

DrugGod

22 replies to this topic

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

Hello guys it's DrugGod /SwordDancer / Mad-Sausages /Jose_Javier/ deathhitman4 Here

For a while some of yah been hearing this rumor of me joining the Marines and yes it's true I'm joining the marines. It's also the reason why I'm even posting this. Let me start by telling you when I'm leaving to boot camp and it's onMay 18 2015, 6 days from now at least for me lol. Some of yah might ask why I'm joint the Military and its because I just don't want to go to school and keep doing the same thing I been doing for the past 5 years school and work. I feel like my life isn't going anywhere and I'm not getting any younger so yeah. With the said I'm done with CA ( some of yah are happy as FK because you're gonna have one less annoying rager and trolling dude running while of yah) 😂. I am leaving my account to Griffies or my clan Leader TheGramGod . Before I forget to mention my Job is going to be Aviation and Electronics but I am in a list to tryout for recon because of my how great my body condiction is ( not trying to be cocky) I run 3 miles in under 16 minutes, I do over 160 crunches in 2 minutes and do over 79 pull ups and I also surf so I'm a pretty good swimmer so I have a better chance of making to recon than 80% of the people I'm going against I been told by many recruiters. I think I just fall off touch but FK it. But the main reason why Isis this post is because I wanted to say Good bye to my be love it friends you guys know you are Mad-Cheese, Wested, Ace, Lixo , Gram, MsPhyco, arianator, Griffies, mysterious, Bree, Bliss, Kiwinator , Andy , nick Adam/ Stig, Bruce , Justin/Ireland , Gay boy Glacial, faggot ass Cosmic strike, and the most important of all you Lezu.
Lezu tbh you were the only reason why I even started playing ca again at one point. I remember going to bed mah late and break night to just play with you after you moved to Australia:/ I'll miss you a lot and your random artistic skills 😘💕💕. Cya everyone I hope you guys have a wonderful life and an amazing time playing this piece of shit game lol .

DrugGod signing out.

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

didn't expect to see a shoutout to me haha. Cya man, good luck!
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

cyal8r bud :[[

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

Later man, Good luck

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

Bye dude!
Posted Image

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

Your location though, good luck.

theyorkie

Initiate

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • yorkie
  • Locationidk two towers

Good bye, good luck, and I salute you for your bravery
Posted Image

Kuzzy

Advanced

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

post a pic of ur sexy body before you go

SirLixo

Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts

You will be missed man :') had so many good times with you.

Bree-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

D'aww, you've been very sweet to me so it's sad too see you go, but I hope your plans for your future and life go well ;)
(ಥ益ಥ)

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

Ty guys

Lixo: I'll try to stay in contact with you 😁👌
Bree: you're my wcw, I'm always going to be sweet to you😘💕💕.
Adam: i never hated you, I just trolled and kicked a lot of people for no reason
Ryan: I'm not sending you nudes 😑
Ak47: My location had never changed 😂
Chibi: you're the shit mang and I'm going to miss you too 😘

FYI: I'm using my IPhone!

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

u think ur better than me just cause u can do like 78 more pushups u faggot im being drafted 2 north korea when i become 18
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Lezu

Experienced

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTravelling.

I kinda feel bad for being busy as of late and not being able to really respond to messages.
Message me whenever you can, I'll enjoy hearing from you and your adventures~ :)

i came back to lurk

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

Yeah about the whole communication problem..,.

While I'm in boot camp and in my MOS combat and Shooting school I won't be able to use my phone, computer or any other type of technology :/. The only for me to communicate with the outside world is going tru mail as in writing letters and trust me when I'm saying I'm not writing letters or sending them -.- just because I'm pretty sure you don't want a random having your home address 😂 so yeah GG. I won't be able to message you or even see your face for the next 5-7 months. I love you and all Lezu but me sending letters to you every week would be paying 30-40$ of my paycheck just because of how far you are plus it's gonna take like a week for you to get it ._. Put it this way by the time the letter I send you gets your house I have just send the second letter ._.

Lezu

Experienced

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTravelling.

View PostRainbowDash, on 13 May 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

Yeah about the whole communication problem..,.

While I'm in boot camp and in my MOS combat and Shooting school I won't be able to use my phone, computer or any other type of technology :/. The only for me to communicate with the outside world is going tru mail as in writing letters and trust me when I'm saying I'm not writing letters or sending them -.- just because I'm pretty sure you don't want a random having your home address ������ so yeah GG. I won't be able to message you or even see your face for the next 5-7 months. I love you and all Lezu but me sending letters to you every week would be paying 30-40$ of my paycheck just because of how far you are plus it's gonna take like a week for you to get it ._. Put it this way by the time the letter I send you gets your house I have just send the second letter ._.

oi m8
I dont wanna spend that much on shipping either. l0l
Cam also says good luck. :3

i came back to lurk

SirLixo

Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts

Dear John

Justinland

Initiate

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Justin
  • LocationSouth Park, Colorado

Damn Jose didn't think you were leaving this soon, bye bud I wish you well and hope to see you soon!
"I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
-Curt Kobain

CrossBow

Initiate

• Members
  • 212 posts

I been in the military for over 2 years now (army). It has taught me a lot! I wish you the best of luck bro. Also, don't quit in basic training! It gets hard af at some points, but just keep moving forward. Cya man!
Posted Image

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

Lezu: tell his I said Ty
Justin: Ty sir
CrossBow: quitting is not an option bro! It's all in or nothing. Also my planes are to do all 20 or 30 years and retire. than open my own business with my wife and kids ( if I get marry).

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

View PostRainbowDash, on 11 May 2015 - 09:47 PM, said:

Hello guys it's DrugGod /SwordDancer / Mad-Sausages /Jose_Javier/ deathhitman4 Here

For a while some of yah been hearing this rumor of me joining the Marines and yes it's true I'm joining the marines. It's also the reason why I'm even posting this. Let me start by telling you when I'm leaving to boot camp and it's onMay 18 2015, 6 days from now at least for me lol. Some of yah might ask why I'm joint the Military and its because I just don't want to go to school and keep doing the same thing I been doing for the past 5 years school and work. I feel like my life isn't going anywhere and I'm not getting any younger so yeah. With the said I'm done with CA ( some of yah are happy as FK because you're gonna have one less annoying rager and trolling dude running while of yah) 😂. I am leaving my account to Griffies or my clan Leader TheGramGod . Before I forget to mention my Job is going to be Aviation and Electronics but I am in a list to tryout for recon because of my how great my body condiction is ( not trying to be cocky) I run 3 miles in under 16 minutes, I do over 160 crunches in 2 minutes and do over 79 pull ups and I also surf so I'm a pretty good swimmer so I have a better chance of making to recon than 80% of the people I'm going against I been told by many recruiters. I think I just fall off touch but FK it. But the main reason why Isis this post is because I wanted to say Good bye to my be love it friends you guys know you are Mad-Cheese, Wested, Ace, Lixo , Gram, MsPhyco, arianator, Griffies, mysterious, Bree, Bliss, Kiwinator , Andy , nick Adam/ Stig, Bruce , Justin/Ireland , Gay boy Glacial, faggot ass Cosmic strike, and the most important of all you Lezu.
Lezu tbh you were the only reason why I even started playing ca again at one point. I remember going to bed mah late and break night to just play with you after you moved to Australia:/ I'll miss you a lot and your random artistic skills 😘💕💕. Cya everyone I hope you guys have a wonderful life and an amazing time playing this piece of shit game lol .

DrugGod signing out.

Cya bro add me on snapchat or something: yungbattosai

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users