What really happened to QE

151 replies to this topic

bloob

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 872 posts

I really thought this was a bump from way back when, because this is exactly what happened as a few of you have mentioned and remembered.

RIP QE, if y'all disbanded or whatever.

#olbisdabest
Posted Image

TheMuffinMan

Initiate

• Members
  • 238 posts

rip QE <3

Jerris-

Recruit

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationYour mothers house

View PostStiffNinja, on 23 May 2015 - 08:47 PM, said:

What can I say man, QE is reborn for the 10,000th time!

To be honest all the selective two faced goons that left QE make it a better looking clan. The leader chooses what happens. You can rage and throw cash at him but I think he is a good leader. This game isn't getting better or growing. He wanted to do what he wanted with his clan. I respect him and I don't see any randos in it. I like the clan, i've always looked up to the chill people in QE not Alf or his goons following him around. I respect the name and I like the leader. Flat. :bunny: _Mushie_

*EDIT* If you call people randoms you are just trying to make yourself seem better by being around a game longer.. like get over yourself and ENJOY the GAME.

Edited by Jerris-, 24 May 2015 - 12:01 PM.

Lmfao
Uploaded 16 Oct 2012 - 15:27

MeKillingStiff
Uploaded 17 Oct 2012 - 07:32

NazimIsMean
Uploaded 21 Oct 2012 - 09:01

TrajanNoSped
Uploaded 21 Oct 2012 - 08:55

Holland
Uploaded 18 Nov 2012 - 07:10

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

View PostJerris-, on 24 May 2015 - 12:00 PM, said:

To be honest all the selective two faced goons that left QE make it a better looking clan. The leader chooses what happens. You can rage and throw cash at him but I think he is a good leader. This game isn't getting better or growing. He wanted to do what he wanted with his clan. I respect him and I don't see any randos in it. I like the clan, i've always looked up to the chill people in QE not Alf or his goons following him around. I respect the name and I like the leader. Flat. :bunny: _Mushie_

*EDIT* If you call people randoms you are just trying to make yourself seem better by being around a game longer.. like get over yourself and ENJOY the GAME.

Wish I can like this comment more.
You my friend get a cookie.

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

So you said that people who left QE are goons and two faced people, lol werent you in esc before? I remember you saying something about how max messed up, but now you are in QE? Lol, i bet the only reason you are saying this is to back up the clan you joined which you got denied in the past for. Notice how there are no "randos" in QE but those people have been deined in the past and now act like they are the best.
http://www.quarantin...-qe-app-denied/
Posted Image

Jerris-

Recruit

• Members
  • 87 posts

Idk how anyone is acting like they're the best but, I was denied by Alf, the same person who dipped from QE and had all the friendzone of QE come with him. As far as i'm concerned PU is the same part of QE i disliked. That's why i left ESC (unactive) Thanks though.

And further more. The reason i didn't get in before is in the link you posted I won't suck up to anyoneI bang with QE because they aren't a suck up clan at the moment they're just cool people looking to play with other cool people. Still have requirements like any other good clan. You can keep my clan history and your opinions and put it in the Jerris complaints jar but be warry it's filling up fast with little wankers like you that try to badmouth people just ENJOYING a GAME.

IBy the way the only part of QE people outside of QE respect is V_O I2ev and -warewolf and they all just told me they are staying and rebuilding and that QuarantineElite is their home. None of them will even come to the forum and none of them have seen this complain fest. I think stiff has the right idea and I think they have the right idea. They don't trash talk anyone and they have fun. They want you guys to move on. No one is denouncing your friend clan so just kick rocks and go enjoy it.
Lmfao

MeKillingStiff

NazimIsMean

TrajanNoSped

Holland

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

View PostJerris-, on 24 May 2015 - 04:49 PM, said:

Idk how anyone is acting like they're the best but, I was denied by Alf, the same person who dipped from QE and had all the friendzone of QE come with him. As far as i'm concerned PU is the same part of QE i disliked. That's why i left ESC (unactive) Thanks though.

And further more. The reason i didn't get in before is in the link you posted I won't suck up to anyoneI bang with QE because they aren't a suck up clan at the moment they're just cool people looking to play with other cool people. Still have requirements like any other good clan. You can keep my clan history and your opinions and put it in the Jerris complaints jar but be warry it's filling up fast with little wankers like you that try to badmouth people just ENJOYING a GAME.

IBy the way the only part of QE people outside of QE respect is V_O I2ev and -warewolf and they all just told me they are staying and rebuilding and that QuarantineElite is their home. None of them will even come to the forum and none of them have seen this complain fest. I think stiff has the right idea and I think they have the right idea. They don't trash talk anyone and they have fun. They want you guys to move on. No one is denouncing your friend clan so just kick rocks and go enjoy it.

Then you obviously liked the clan for the rep it had WITH us because now no one is in it, your arguement is invalid. No one is in it meaning you never liked the clan for how it was but rather for the fame, that spells two faced to me
Posted Image

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View PostJerris-, on 24 May 2015 - 04:49 PM, said:

couldn't have said it better. im done here with this forum, all it starts are fires and people throwing gas in it. Waste of time & pointless. We are staying in qe whether you like it or not, (opinions dont matter to me) i loved qe & joined it back in 2011 only because of max & sam (the one who helped me get in) i loved how it was back then, where max was leading it nice & smoothly. I'm not going to argue with a bunch of #teamexqe members anymore, its honestly getting real pathetic . And inpend, i hope you stop coming in my rooms and talking shit, i gave you a chance to stay in my room today & all you do is constantly talk shit . Talk shit, you will be ignored, don't waste your time. Cheers

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

GO DYLAN GO KILL EM

Jerris-

Recruit

• Members
  • 87 posts

I liked the clan for who MADE it. And don't tell me when I liked the clan, because I started in 2010 and I saw every single part of QE. I don't care what I spell in your eyes. Bottom line is you left something you say longlive to and are trying to denounce me in said group, enjoying my life and time on combat arms. You need to follow others to feel better about yourself aka why you followed Alf. I join clans based on who is there and what they say to me before I join. I like Max and warewolfs attitude. So i joined them and I play with them. Everyone elses opinions of what I'm doing really means nothing to me.

Come get this work.
Uploaded 24 May 2015 - 17:33

Lmfao

MeKillingStiff

NazimIsMean

TrajanNoSped

Holland

-Alf

Ace

• 1097 posts

LMAO you like the leader because you got a free pass into a clan. There was a reason you never got into QE when we were in it and thats because you blew ass and had a shitty attitude.

View PostV_______O, on 24 May 2015 - 05:23 PM, said:

couldn't have said it better. im done here with this forum, all it starts are fires and people throwing gas in it. Waste of time & pointless. We are staying in qe whether you like it or not, (opinions dont matter to me) i loved qe & joined it back in 2011 only because of max & sam (the one who helped me get in) i loved how it was back then, where max was leading it nice & smoothly. I'm not going to argue with a bunch of #teamexqe members anymore, its honestly getting real pathetic . And inpend, i hope you stop coming in my rooms and talking shit, i gave you a chance to stay in my room today & all you do is constantly talk shit . Talk shit, you will be ignored, don't waste your time. Cheers

Max doesn't lead it nice and smoothly, you kiss his ass you get in. LMAO just like you didn't get in until he came back and gave you a free ride in. There a reason QE is gonna die because you don't have any restriction on who gets in.

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View PostAlfmonster, on 24 May 2015 - 05:39 PM, said:

LMAO you like the leader because you got a free pass into a clan. There was a reason you never got into QE when we were in it and thats because you blew ass and had a shitty attitude.

Max doesn't lead it nice and smoothly, you kiss his ass you get in. LMAO just like you didn't get in until he came back and gave you a free ride in. There a reason QE is gonna die because you don't have any restriction on who gets in.

You wanted me in tho? On your alt AnalAlan you told me a lot of nice things that I still have . But hey I said im done with the drama good luck with your clan . I was in qe before max came back, you're acting like its my first time joining . I joined before these new qe members were even in, so why are you acting all fake now?

Jerris-

Recruit

• Members
  • 87 posts

View PostAlfmonster, on 24 May 2015 - 05:39 PM, said:

There are restrictions check the clan bio! :D and thanks but i don't really need any help with my attitude from you Alf.
And lastly before i get off this complain fest this is a msg to you. You are a 5 star and I am a 3 star. I have better quar stats than you survival, slay, and infections so I don't know who you're talking to but you can come get this work anytime and i'll run you into the floor. And it isn't close with the stats. Just in case anyone was wondering

Survivals 12k > 11k
Slays 30k > 19k
Infections 47k > 31k So i really... really can't understand how i'm shitty.. if i'm shitty and you're 2 stars higher what does that make you? Besides a trash talker by the looks of your post..?
Lmfao

MeKillingStiff

NazimIsMean

TrajanNoSped

Holland

-Alf

Ace

• 1097 posts

View PostJerris-, on 24 May 2015 - 06:14 PM, said:

There are restrictions check the clan bio! :D and thanks but i don't really need any help with my attitude from you Alf.
And lastly before i get off this complain fest this is a msg to you. You are a 5 star and I am a 3 star. I have better quar stats than you survival, slay, and infections so I don't know who you're talking to but you can come get this work anytime and i'll run you into the floor. And it isn't close with the stats. Just in case anyone was wondering

Survivals 12k > 11k
Slays 30k > 19k
Infections 47k > 31k So i really... really can't understand how i'm shitty.. if i'm shitty and you're 2 stars higher what does that make you? Besides a trash talker by the looks of your post..?

Says the guy with a "MeKillingStiff" picture as his signature. LMFAO what a fucking joke. Anyway if you're going to bring stats into this you can ask any of my friends if I would have played the game as much as you do I would have around 20k survivals right now.

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostAlfmonster, on 24 May 2015 - 06:37 PM, said:

Says the guy with a "MeKillingStiff" picture as his signature. LMFAO what a fucking joke. Anyway if you're going to bring stats into this you can ask any of my friends if I would have played the game as much as you do I would have around 20k survivals right now.

Jerris is a girl.

Jerris-

Recruit

• Members
  • 87 posts

I'll make sure to ask your friends about what your stats would be. :wallbash:
Lmfao

MeKillingStiff

NazimIsMean

TrajanNoSped

Holland

Birdman

Advanced

• Members
  • 668 posts

View PostV_______O, on 24 May 2015 - 05:49 PM, said:

You wanted me in tho? On your alt AnalAlan you told me a lot of nice things that I still have . But hey I said im done with the drama good luck with your clan . I was in qe before max came back, you're acting like its my first time joining . I joined before these new qe members were even in, so why are you acting all fake now?

VO, we actually had plans for you, but sadly you gave up on the process.

Alf had plans
Posted Image

V_______O

Recruit

• Members
  • 98 posts

View PostBirdman, on 24 May 2015 - 07:04 PM, said:

VO, we actually had plans for you, but sadly you gave up on the process.

Alf had plans

i let most players know i was ex qe towards the end. i didn't want to mention any of it in my app bc i wanted to let all qe know in game (as in the people i knew from back then). The people who know me already helped & supported me, i thank them once again. But like i said, i been getting told that by all of qe, that im getting in soon, i wait months, nothing happened. Everyone told me "talk to tae" Alf even told me he couldn't have done anything to get me in faster. So, i decided to wait for tae to get on. When tae was on, i would always come in the lobby or rooms & say "hey tae" most times he would just ignore me..I did this a few times, and he didnt ignore me just once, a few times. I dont know if he just didnt see it or not, but he was an admin of the clan & i guess i needed his approval. Alf had already given me his ref, so i just thought if you all wanted me in, i would of been in. You all seen me play multiple games, tae played few times with me, even blix. After more days passed & all i been told was "soon" & everything stood still, i closed my app bc i felt like qe was just fucking with me . like i said, im not here for drama, i just don't get why hate me now? when you had plans with me before? i still like you biirdy, but it seems like that every day passes, you all are showing me all this hate one by one. I had things going on in my personal life that i even mentioned to some of you, that seen it maybe on my sc, but i had my reasons to do what i did, hope you understand.

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

To be honest all the selective two faced goons that left QE make it a better looking clan. The leader chooses what happens. You can rage and throw cash at him but I think he is a good leader. This game isn't getting better or growing. He wanted to do what he wanted with his clan. I respect him and I don't see any randos in it. I like the clan, i've always looked up to the chill people in QE not Alf or his goons following him around. I respect the name and I like the leader. Flat. :bunny:/> _Mushie_

Oh you're talking about the leader who sucks complete ass and did COMPLETELY nothing to make the clan to what it WAS. All you new gens joining get over yourself lmao

Posted Image

Turkeyy-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 815 posts
  • jf;alksdjf;alskdjf

Just for the record, Rev has been inviting random people to QE since 2009. I'm honestly not shocked any of this actually happened. If I'm not mistaken, that is the entire reason Stiff left QE to make QN, because he was sick of Rev destroying everything the admins would work hard to build. OG's will know what I'm talking about.

QE was at it's best when Tae was in charge. That's just my opinion though ^.^

Last Note: For all you idiots saying "it's his clan, he can do whatever he wants"! : A clan without members, is not a clan at all. In reality, leaders only have power over their clans if and only if the members of their respected institution are happy.

Edited by Turkeyy-, 24 May 2015 - 09:07 PM.

I'm straight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users