North American Clan Breakdown for European Players. By the Undefeated Lord NedaK, Creator of Havoc, Investigator 2k14-2k15, Legendary DenverDude88.

34 replies to this topic

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

Hey European Players. Since the merge is happening so soon I thought I'd give you a break down of some of the Quarantine clan's here in North America.

The North American Clan Breakdown for European Players. By the Undefeated Lord NedaK, Creator of Havoc, Investigator 2k14-2k15, Legendary DenverDude88.

QuarantineElite: A fresh start, rid of the disease that has plagued it for years.

The oldest active Quarantine clan. Their Youtube channel has an impressive 12,502 subscribers and just over 1.5 MILLION views.

Requirements - Find a guy named Max, say hi.

OurLastBreath: They have a cool emblem. Was at one point considered a prestigious 'attitude' clan. Meaning they valued attitude over skill.

With their leaders ultimately leaving to dive into deeper depths of the brilliant world of Mathematics the clan has devolved into a clan ran by people with bad attitudes and eh skill.

Requirements - Dislike the same people they do, hang around for a week.

TheFinalProject: Otherwise known as the retirement home. Where Quarantine players go to end their Combat Arms career. Their leader StiffNinja is the most known person in NA and widely considered the best Free Runner of all time.

Requirements - Standout from the crowd.

Escapism: A lot of really good Free Runners have passed through this clan. Often used as a stepping stone to other clans. Considered a step or two above random clans because of its reputation.

Requirements - Be good, Hang around for 2 weeks. Stay on Jacks good side. Even though he is only an admin he controls the clan by Bullying Cody into whatever he thinks is best. He holds grudges and has a lot of pent of frustration because nobody respects him.

The DenverDude Army: Represents everything Denver in the most Denver-Like fashion possible.

The most exclusive clan in the NA Quarantine Community. A portal to true Freedom. A community with no society to be a slave to. The player with the oldest joindate in the NA Quarantine community is in it (DenverDude88, July 23 2008)

Often compared to the likes of Anonymous and Lizard Squad due to how they choose to handle their kerfuffles. Does not tolerate disrespect/ hackers.

Requirements - Be a current member, or kill yourself upon realizing the depressing fact that you will never be a DenverDude.

GamePlan: Primarily a Junk Flee clan. Most of the people in this clan are in it because they couldn't, or were to lazy to try to get into one of the clans above. Their leader Kaos believes in second chances. Goes by the logic: Well they're nice to me and if they weren't nice to you then you must have done something to have justified it.

Requirements - Play Junk Flee, Hang around for 2 weeks.

ZenMode: Lead by the QM Moderator LordxMango, not to be confused with the one and only The Undefeated LordNedaK, Creator of Havoc, Investigator 2k14-2k15, Legendary DenverDude88.

Theres a trend in North America, the ultimate goal of your clan to be a family. This is the only clan that

has succeeded in this goal.

Requirements - On TS. Be liked by the majority of members if not all. Hang around but not be annoying. Most importantly try to hide your hatred for Mango until you've been invited.

TheRegieme: Where the disease that plagued QuarantineElite went after Max eradicated it. Some say it even created the clan. Has a few members that are respected by a small portion of the community. However the vast majority aren't. Has no history of it's own. Pretty much one of those 'rebel/ breakoff' clans that don't like something and think they can do it better, that ultimately dies within the first few months. I honestly don't even know why I'm putting it on the list.

Requirements - dislike who they like, most especially the clan QuarantineElite, and anyone who has anything to do with it. Not limited to: Members, friends of members, people who realize Max is the one true leader of QuarantineElite.

TerrySkillz: Pretty much the combat arms embodiment of a child who's father want's him to be a star Football Player. The people in this clan have spent countless hours practicing their balance on the tiniest of rails. Signature map: Two Towers.

Requirements - You don't have them.

Original: Oh wow what an ORIGINAL name

Requirements: Play league

Honorable mentions: #Team Dark-Skin, not a clan, but a brotherhood.

if your clan didn't make the list I'm sorry that you thought it was worth mentioning.

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

Gud jub DD88. Vary w3ll don3 a$$e$m3nt of nA clhans.
My favorite assesments are TheRegime and The Godly, Enigmatic, Soon to be Globally sensational DenverDude Army.
Such a beautiful clan i cri everitim :D

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

holy sht im rollin
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

View Postac1potato, on 20 June 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

holy sht im rollin

they are hating
gunna catch you zirty

Posted Image

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

this is why i miss you kaden

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

fuck cody
dont delete my post mANGO I WORK HARD ON MY COMEDIC MATERIAL
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 20 June 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

OurLastBreath: They have a cool emblem. Was at one point considered a prestigious 'attitude' clan. Meaning they valued attitude over skill.

With their leaders ultimately leaving to dive into deeper depths of the brilliant world of Mathematics the clan has devolved into a clan ran by people with bad attitudes and eh skill.

Requirements - Dislike the same people they do, hang around for a week. ( Í¡~ ͜ʖ Í¡°)

The DenverDude Army:

Requirements - Be a current member, or kill yourself upon realizing the depressing fact that you will never be a DenverDude.

Cody is a massive faggot and he scammed me for 30 schmeckles
Requirement: Pretend to be Cody's friend and pull a Driller

Lest we forget the olden times where we had Blob and Shad correcting everyone's grammar and not 14 year old suicide bombers ;(

mylittlejihad47
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

DenverDude86

Initiate

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Locationin yo girl's dms

Don't forget the infamous xBl00dBr0th3rsx brotherhood.This age old clan has been around for as long as you remember. These handful of members just power level and hack. That's pretty much it. Maybe some other illegal activity.

Requirements: hackzors & powerlevel

Also, the WestCoastKillers are a great group of individuals that really bring out the Combat Arms attitude. They love shooting guns, hanging nig-- hanging around with friends and such. This clan is significant because it has the one and only GreatFullDed. Greatfullded was the first GOA of this awesome game, Combat Arms!

Requirements: rage kick, play One man army, tanker vests, full speed gear, MUST use dualies, p90s, or semis.

420 blaze it dood

Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

LOL , this is the first post you made that i actually liked.

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Someone should make one for EU clans, the drama has to keep flowing!

QQuarantine

Hulky

Advanced

• Members
  • 659 posts

u forgot about regeneration

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostHulky, on 20 June 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

u forgot about regeneration

View Post`DenverDude88, on 20 June 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

if your clan didn't make the list I'm sorry that you thought it was worth mentioning.

Posted Image

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

I don't have a bad attitude. I am chill like Froyo. I can see why you didn't mention Trans but what about Regeneration? Since you "don't know why you put TheRegime," why not put regeneration?
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

Birdman

Advanced

• Members
  • 668 posts

I'd say our description is kind of off, but you've done it again Nedak; I found it pretty funny lol. However, there is some truth into all of these
Posted Image

-Alf

Ace

• 1097 posts

A terrifying and tragic figure, Yorick is a ghoulish being that exists on the edge of mortality. Some say he was the last of his family line, dying without an heir to continue its legacy, and that he was cursed to continue his family's duty even after death. Wielding the twisted shovel he bore in life, he continues his macabre work, endlessly digging and filling graves upon the haunted Shadow Isles.

Wolf

I'm Over 9000!

• Developer
  • 9075 posts

Teemo is a legend among his yordle brothers and sisters in Bandle City. As far as yordles are concerned, there is something just slightly off about him. While Teemo enjoys the companionship of other yordles, he also insists on frequent solo missions in the ongoing defense of Bandle City. Despite his genuinely warm personality, something switches off inside Teemo's mind during combat so that the lives he must end while on patrol do not burden him. Even as a young recruit, the drill instructors and other trainees found it a little disconcerting that, while Teemo was normally charming and kind, he turned deadly serious and highly efficient the minute combat exercises began. Teemo's superiors quickly steered him toward the Scouts of the Mothership, which is one of Bandle City's most distinguished Special Forces unit alongside the Megling Commandos.

While most yordles do not handle solo scouting missions with a great deal of finesse, Teemo is remarkably efficient at them. His record of success in defending Bandle City from infiltrators easily makes him one of the most dangerous yordles alive, though you'd never know it by having a cup of honey mead with him at his favorite inn. Bandle City chose Teemo as their first champion for the League, and he has taken to it like a duck to water. His signature weapon - a blowgun - uses a rare ajunta poison he personally gathers from the jungles of Kumungu. To help cope with his lengthy periods of isolation, Teemo recently struck up a friendship with Posted Image Tristana, a fellow League champion and fellow member of Bandle City's Special Forces. This connection is healthy for both yordles, though now Valoran's voracious media outlets circulate rumors that the friendship is turning into a romantic relationship. Regardless, Teemo is a crowd favorite in the League of Legends, and a pint-sized foe that many have come to fear.

"Teemo rides a thin line between chipper compatriot and unrepentant killer, but there's no one else I'd rather have as a friend."
―Tristana

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

View PostWolf, on 20 June 2015 - 04:55 PM, said:

Teemo is a legend among his yordle brothers and sisters in Bandle City. As far as yordles are concerned, there is something just slightly off about him. While Teemo enjoys the companionship of other yordles, he also insists on frequent solo missions in the ongoing defense of Bandle City. Despite his genuinely warm personality, something switches off inside Teemo's mind during combat so that the lives he must end while on patrol do not burden him. Even as a young recruit, the drill instructors and other trainees found it a little disconcerting that, while Teemo was normally charming and kind, he turned deadly serious and highly efficient the minute combat exercises began. Teemo's superiors quickly steered him toward the Scouts of the Mothership, which is one of Bandle City's most distinguished Special Forces unit alongside the Megling Commandos.

While most yordles do not handle solo scouting missions with a great deal of finesse, Teemo is remarkably efficient at them. His record of success in defending Bandle City from infiltrators easily makes him one of the most dangerous yordles alive, though you'd never know it by having a cup of honey mead with him at his favorite inn. Bandle City chose Teemo as their first champion for the League, and he has taken to it like a duck to water. His signature weapon - a blowgun - uses a rare ajunta poison he personally gathers from the jungles of Kumungu. To help cope with his lengthy periods of isolation, Teemo recently struck up a friendship with Posted Image Tristana, a fellow League champion and fellow member of Bandle City's Special Forces. This connection is healthy for both yordles, though now Valoran's voracious media outlets circulate rumors that the friendship is turning into a romantic relationship. Regardless, Teemo is a crowd favorite in the League of Legends, and a pint-sized foe that many have come to fear.

"Teemo rides a thin line between chipper compatriot and unrepentant killer, but there's no one else I'd rather have as a friend."
―Tristana

Posted Image

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

View Post6 Man, on 20 June 2015 - 04:47 PM, said:

I don't have a bad attitude. I am chill like Froyo. I can see why you didn't mention Trans but what about Regeneration? Since you "don't know why you put TheRegime," why not put regeneration?

cus nedak dont want the gio hands.

Posted Image

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

View PostGio, on 20 June 2015 - 07:01 PM, said:

cus nedak dont want the gio hands.

Fuck the Gio hands cuddy
You didn't text me today. Sup with that?

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

LONG LIVE QE
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users