18 replies to this topic

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

Idk I'm bored lol. Just like or comment for a TBH
Apsis - I remember when we were going for TF together haha. Those were good times, but then i didn't get in lel and I blamed it on you xD. We havent talked much after you got into TF and that should change.
Robino - Well i dont really know you that well. But you seem like a chill guy and a decent player.
Adam - I started to know you when you and I played BLR. Then we started talking again recently and you're a really chill dude. Amazing editor and player.
Cooper - We started talking a year or so back then you disappeared xD. You helped me through some personal stuff and ily for that. We talked yesterday again and you're a really chill guy.
Peter - I've just started to get to know you. We were on skype yesterday and been on TS with you a few times. You have a funny voice lel. Anyways hope to get to know you even more.
Dylan - I met you when I joined TheSelected. You're such a squeakers lols. JK. But you're actually really chill and funny for your age but we haven't talked much since MVT. BTW Chris misses you.
Bape God- Whats your IGN.
Gaylo - We actually have known each other for a pretty long time. When i went for Esacpism you were super mean and you hated me for a while LOL. But now you better love me nigga. Remember the time we did matching gear lolxd your gay. Anyways your a pretty good friend hehe.
Gordon - Me met irl. Your gay nuff said. Jk. You're actually a very good runner but that attitude not so good
Chris - Oh God. We had a lot of ups and down you took me in LR when i was a noob and we talked for a long time. Then i quit and when i came back you invited me to your clans and i was like why the hell not and ever since stuck with you till you termed TRL ;c. I love you bb.
Aidan - We aren't really that close but you're an amazing player. I remember you giving me some running advice long ass time ago. You're pretty chill would love to get to know you better.
Mario - I think we first talked in Recognition if i recall? You been a good friend of mine for a while and we started getting a bit closer but then i lost you LOL. idk if you name changed or what but i haven't seen u on in a while. come back ;c.
Zoozak - We talked a bit on TS when i was first going for Escapism and i thought you had the funniest voice ever especially when you rage LOL. Then we didnt talk after but we are starting to get to know each other better since we are both in Escapism now c;. Hope to get to know you better frenchy.
Reece - You seem pretty chill. Haven't really talked to you maybe we can change dat.
Lance - Well i don't really know you that well but I talked with you just a tiny bit and you seem pretty chill.
Ac3 - I got to know you in Escapism haha. You're actually a really nice guy and pretty funny :P. I actually use to hate you when I wasn't in Escapism with you yet because when i said hi you would never say hi back. ;c but ily now.
Truffy - I don't remember much about you all I know was we were in GummiBears together with Abe and all that.
Chad - TBH i kind of miss you. I remember back in the days we used to TS and everyone made fun of you lolxd. You were a pretty chill guy and funny. You trolled me too ;c/
Lixo - Don't really know you. Maybe that can change lol.

Apsis

Experienced

• Members
  • 436 posts

YO

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

hi

Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

hi
Posted Image

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

YO

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

yes pls???????????????????????????
Posted Image

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

Updated. xD

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

mario
Posted Image

ZooCores

• Members
  • 123 posts

Meee

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

ok

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

ImBuddha

Tryhard

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Me. U better not talk gay crao bout me.

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Hi

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

Ninja123 here

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

updated

AlahAkbr

Initiate

• Members