Snowlyrics Treasure Ship Montage

6 replies to this topic

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

Hey Guys just posting this Montage for a friend of mine Niv/Snowlyrics i hope you enjoy this Montage as much as I did, i'm sure you can understand how hard it is to get some good clips like this on Treasure Ship.

Niv's Words: Hello guys Niv here presenting you with my new montage. This time I decided to make it on the new map Treasure Ship because I wanted to be a little more creative and original. I put a lot of hard work and I Hope you enjoy. The edit is split edited the first minute was don't by a good friend of mine Jason/Child whos is a great friend of mine, i had to edit the rest due to some duties he needed to take care of.
IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

That running style is so fucking cancer to watch

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

this would have been better if he didn't move his mouse around like a kid with tourettes
Posted Image

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View PostYellow Lemon, on 17 November 2015 - 03:48 AM, said:

this would have been better if he didn't move his mouse around like a kid with tourettes
tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes tourettes

Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

FORSAKEN

Initiate

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Investigator

Weird running but everyone has their own style, nice montage in the end
TheRegenAct GamePlan Equilibrium FinalOrder

Reece

Veteran