TSM Worlds Hype 2016

32 replies to this topic

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 30 September 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

"me not trying"*? um ya thats the point lad. bop'd so many times you just giveup.

HA

p sure to get my smurf up i dont have to play on my banned main @ all :>

Posted Image

the community appreciates ur work Lobsterboi

aw cmon man with how hard you rage other people for their edits ur gonna let ur idol get away with this trash? cmon thats actually disappointing i mean ur a slave to society thats to be expected but damn. you really a cuck

Oh i'm sorry, I didn't realize i had been editing league of legends for the past 4 years to critique him about it.
Posted Image

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

Wait. You're only plat 5? I guess I'm doing not badly on my account then.

http://na.op.gg/summ...me=TSM%20Heimer

60% winrate and I've been playing for less than a third of the time that you've been playing. Feelsgoodman

Posted Image

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View Postadam', on 30 September 2016 - 10:35 AM, said:

Oh i'm sorry, I didn't realize i had been editing league of legends for the past 4 years to critique him about it.

yeah cause you critique the shit other people play, not their editing! WINK WINK

#bopgod

View PostShadowmonster, on 30 September 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:

Wait. You're only plat 5? I guess I'm doing not badly on my account then.

http://na.op.gg/summ...me=TSM%20Heimer

60% winrate and I've been playing for less than a third of the time that you've been playing. Feelsgoodman

O u actually main heim L

Ya I stopped caring about rank pretty fast after I got Diamond. Got it in maybe 250 games this season? The meta was shit for heimer and I was bored of tryharding. Idr what my % was then prob around 60. In season 5 I was plat 1 in dia series 2x with 67%.

Gold 1 in 2 seasons is pretty good. It's above avg but to be fair you play more then the avg too.

I was in dia series twice in my 2nd season but I played a ton.

building both banner and rot is a crutch. It's ok to climb with but you'll end up out of your depth once people understand wave control more. only banner if vs ap lane and jg.

if ur gonna 1trick u should get the proper runes.. also 26ap 9 armor is ok page, but still need 7 hybrid pens

Posted Image

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

View Post`DenverDude88, on 30 September 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

Posted Image

the community appreciates ur work Lobsterboi

Edit:

Sick meme young padawan, daddy is proud.

We all make memes when we get ignored, i feel your pain (no i dont lel).

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostTrumpalump, on 30 September 2016 - 06:55 PM, said:

Edit:

Sick meme young padawan, daddy is proud.

We all make memes when we get ignored, i feel your pain (no i dont lel).

TOP DEFINITION

bottom feeder

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

View Post`DenverDude88, on 01 October 2016 - 08:44 AM, said:

TOP DEFINITION

bottom feeder

IIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UMAD?

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostTrumpalump, on 01 October 2016 - 06:53 PM, said:

IIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UMAD?

leech, or in other words a total lack of responsibility to provide for oneself. Relies heavily upon friends, neighbors or anyone really for sustenance. a slacker through and through.

Posted Image

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

View Post`DenverDude88, on 01 October 2016 - 07:24 PM, said:

leech, or in other words a total lack of responsibility to provide for oneself. Relies heavily upon friends, neighbors or anyone really for sustenance. a slacker through and through.

UU GOTTTT IGGNOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UMAD BRAH?

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostTrumpalump, on 01 October 2016 - 07:55 PM, said:

UU GOTTTT IGGNOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UMAD BRAH?

Slang. a. An opportunist who profits from the misfortunes of others: "The frazzled, adrenaline-pumped tabloid newshounds [in the movie] are the bottom feeders of contemporary journalism" (Entertainment Weekly). b. A low or despicable person.

Posted Image

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

View Post`DenverDude88, on 02 October 2016 - 01:06 PM, said:

Slang. a. An opportunist who profits from the misfortunes of others: "The frazzled, adrenaline-pumped tabloid newshounds [in the movie] are the bottom feeders of contemporary journalism" (Entertainment Weekly). b. A low or despicable person.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

hi

Posted Image

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

hi

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

asians r genetically superior 2 apes when it comes to MOBA games that isnt even a fair comparison
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users