TSM Worlds Hype 2016

32 replies to this topic

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

Wasssuppppp. I know we haven't released any videos in a while...so here's something new. This was my first time editing a LoL video and it was a bit rushed with worlds starting soon. Anyway, I hope yall enjoy!

Also, in case you couldn't tell, Blob and I have started playing League. Feel free to DM us if you think we were friends and I'll add ya!

Posted Image

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostShadowmonster, on 26 September 2016 - 10:49 AM, said:

Feel free to DM us if you think we were friends and I'll add ya!

Douchey as always Shadow..

of course ur a tsm 'fan' xD

watch other league hype vids lol, ur so far off base

was honestly trash

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

`Boono

Initiate

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationRockford, Il

shad Xd i woulda carried u to gold if u had just pm'd me and asked guy. ign : Booono

currently saving lives as a fucking nurse, so i dont play a whole bunch. but i always got time 4 u boo
Posted Image

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 26 September 2016 - 01:51 PM, said:

Douchey as always Shadow..

of course ur a tsm 'fan' xD

watch other league hype vids lol, ur so far off base

was honestly trash

Don't know how that makes me douchey lol. I'm literally just saying DM if you think we were friends...that's logical and kinda expected.

But thanks for the constructive criticism. I legit forget who you are. I think you tried to get into OLB? But were never good enough. Or had shitty attitude? Most likely both haha. Just remember everyone disliking you is all.

Posted Image

Hulky

Advanced

• Members
  • 659 posts

this guy used to play ca i think, really good editor makes league look so much better

too good

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostShadowmonster, on 26 September 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

But thanks for the constructive criticism. I legit forget who you are. I think you tried to get into OLB? But were never good enough. Or had shitty attitude? Most likely both haha. Just remember everyone disliking you is all.

yeah that about sums him up.

I feel like it was edited like a quarantine montage (the pauses in editing/about the editing/trying to hype then actual TSM and gameplay) so it does feel.. Off. Still good considering it was rushed though. :)

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostShadowmonster, on 26 September 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

Don't know how that makes me douchey lol. I'm literally just saying DM if you think we were friends...that's logical and kinda expected.

Maybe I'm missing something.. what exactly is the purpose of the word think in that sentence? There's "literally" no need for the word 'think' to be there unless you're trying to imply people would think they're friends with you but in reality they aren't.

Very welcome buddy.

LUL NICE ONE oh yeah you "forgot" who I am! You and baby bro got some memory issues, unlucked #nottwingoals

Spoiler

I literally never applied for a clan on Combat Arms. Nor did I attempt to be a free runner. I'm how do you say.. not a slave to society? I had fun spamming faggots like you though. Congrats on being above average in a tiny game mode within a tiny game.. years ago :>

Spoiler
Yeah I was pretty great at getting the kiddies riled up.

View PostReece, on 27 September 2016 - 03:10 AM, said:

yeah that about sums him up.

I feel like it was edited like a quarantine montage (the pauses in editing/about the editing/trying to hype then actual TSM and gameplay) so it does feel.. Off. Still good considering it was rushed though. :)

ey bro i was in escapism when i was a hacker guys then nothing else noteable ever, look ad me guys ima reece!!

i got invited to esc without applying or hacking. damn next level nedak

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 27 September 2016 - 09:39 PM, said:

ey bro i was in escapism when i was a hacker guys then nothing else noteable ever, look ad me guys ima reece!!

yeah pretty impressive aye
nothing else notable? Mate did u not see that I was in contamination remake #9

btw u seem triggeredd ;;)

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

hah league of legends

play a mans game like counter strike u homos
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 27 September 2016 - 09:39 PM, said:

Maybe I'm missing something.. what exactly is the purpose of the word think in that sentence? There's "literally" no need for the word 'think' to be there unless you're trying to imply people would think they're friends with you but in reality they aren't.

Very welcome buddy.

LUL NICE ONE oh yeah you "forgot" who I am! You and baby bro got some memory issues, unlucked #nottwingoals

Spoiler

I literally never applied for a clan on Combat Arms. Nor did I attempt to be a free runner. I'm how do you say.. not a slave to society? I had fun spamming faggots like you though. Congrats on being above average in a tiny game mode within a tiny game.. years ago :>

Spoiler
Yeah I was pretty great at getting the kiddies riled up.

Wait. That's awesome. I'm a Heimer main as well! Good to see some fellow dongers.

Posted Image

CS Legend

Tryhard

• Members
  • 960 posts

View PostShadowmonster, on 28 September 2016 - 09:03 AM, said:

Wait. That's awesome. I'm a Heimer main as well! Good to see some fellow dongers.

LOL KADEN GOT IGNORED

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
-Mysteries owns me

I'm a fag

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

This guy got triggered harder than a SJW feminazi vegan.

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

More of a C9 fan, but I'll still be rooting for TSM in group D just to prove that NA>EU

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostReece, on 27 September 2016 - 09:55 PM, said:

yeah pretty impressive aye
nothing else notable? Mate did u not see that I was in contamination remake #9

btw u seem triggeredd ;;)

ey nice i've bopped u down on the head so many times ur switching to the good ol 'umadbro' approach to trolling. 2009's calling.. u survived longer then most man this might be the most impressive thing you've done thus far in life!

You guys been playing air hockey for years, whole time i been playing Whack-A-Mole.

#bopgod

View PostShadowmonster, on 28 September 2016 - 09:03 AM, said:

Great nice to know im inspiring the new generation to play my champ. Can't wait till you hit 30 so I can watch the overall heimer winrate for na drop.

#boppz

View PostCS Legend, on 28 September 2016 - 03:03 PM, said:

LOL KADEN GOT IGNORED

Posted Image

Yeah he's just following the command The Undefeated Lord nedaK, Creator of Havoc, Investigator 2k14-2k15, Legendary DenverDude88 gave him.

Bottom left of the greatest~sign~out~message~ever~created in black text

"#1ferAreasonMessWithTheBestDieLikeTheRestCantCompeteBeDiscrete"

Trying to act relatable = discrete

#bu-bu-BOPPAROOO

View PostTrumpalump, on 28 September 2016 - 07:25 PM, said:

This guy got triggered harder than a SJW feminazi vegan.

There are ways to get my attention without acting out young one.

grieve not silly child your duty has not gone unnoticed.

I have deemed you worthy of a true name. Henceforth you will be called irlLobster.

Every community has the need for a bottom feeder.

#boppidtybopschshowapbopbamTHATSAGRANDSLAMBABY

Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 30 September 2016 - 12:49 AM, said:

Great nice to know im inspiring the new generation to play my champ. Can't wait till you hit 30 so I can watch the overall heimer winrate for na drop.

#boppz

Didn't know plat 5 0lp with 50% win rate and 53% win rate on ur heimer was 'inspirational' as you put. Get real m8.
Your mmr is also 1557, which is wayy lower then plat 5. Actually, that's borderline gold 5 mmr. (evident in ur last loss with a bunch of low golds/a silver 1)
http://na.op.gg/summ...userName=kaden+
2-12-1 last heimer game, yeah m8 you are an inspiration! past 18 games 5-13 while having a 'leave' in it aswell, did kaden get upsetty awe.

That awkward moment heimer winrate is 57% winrate, yet this guy sits at 53% and trash talks on a different game forum.
Get outta here lmao, waiting for u to respond with an 'insult' (if u can call your 'insults' even insults) that has nothing to do with anything ;)
How do i finish this... Ooo i know!
#BOPPED

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostReece, on 30 September 2016 - 01:27 AM, said:

Didn't know plat 5 0lp with 50% win rate and 53% win rate on ur heimer was 'inspirational' as you put. Get real m8.
http://na.op.gg/summ...userName=kaden+
2-12-1 last heimer game, yeah m8 you are an inspiration! past 18 games 5-13 while having a 'leave' in it aswell, did kaden get upsetty awe.

That awkward moment heimer winrate is 57% winrate, yet this guy sits at 53% and trash talks on a different game forum.
How do i finish this... Ooo i know!
#BOPPED

Posted Image

Shows pretty clearly when I started trying and when I got bored again. Maybe I'll find motivation and rank my smurf up to dia. Majority of Heimers don't have hundreds of games of diamond/plat elo :>. 34 more wins then losses, thats not too shabby xD.

#bopazoooo

Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Post`DenverDude88, on 30 September 2016 - 01:39 AM, said:

Posted Image

Shows pretty clearly when I started trying and when I got bored again. Maybe I'll find motivation and rank my smurf up to dia. Majority of Heimers don't have hundreds of games of diamond/plat elo :>. 34 more wins then losses, thats not too shabby xD.

#bopazoooo

mocking my response of a 'troll' 09 response yet your response was literally 'i wasnt trying'
LUL
To get ur smurf up to dia u gotta get ur main past gold 5 mmr buddy. soz not soz

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

View Post`DenverDude88, on 30 September 2016 - 12:49 AM, said:

There are ways to get my attention without acting out young one.

Hey well at least i got your attention. Shad straight fukn ignored your ass LMFAO.

It's ok little girl don't throw a hissy fit because dad didn't buy you a barbie doll for christmas.

I'm sure he'll acknowledge your existence one day, keep trying u got this!

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

all he wanted to do was post a league vid lol
Posted Image

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostReece, on 30 September 2016 - 01:55 AM, said:

mocking my response of a 'troll' 09 response yet your response was literally 'i wasnt trying'
LUL
To get ur smurf up to dia u gotta get ur main past gold 5 mmr buddy. soz not soz

"me not trying"*? um ya thats the point lad. bop'd so many times you just giveup.

HA

p sure to get my smurf up i dont have to play on my banned main @ all :>

View PostTrumpalump, on 30 September 2016 - 02:16 AM, said:

Hey well at least i got your attention. Shad straight fukn ignored your ass LMFAO.

It's ok little girl don't throw a hissy fit because dad didn't buy you a barbie doll for christmas.

I'm sure he'll acknowledge your existence one day, keep trying u got this!

Posted Image

the community appreciates ur work Lobsterboi

View Postadam', on 30 September 2016 - 08:17 AM, said:

all he wanted to do was post a league vid lol

aw cmon man with how hard you rage other people for their edits ur gonna let ur idol get away with this trash? cmon thats actually disappointing i mean ur a slave to society thats to be expected but damn. you really a cuck

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users