running clips [old]

5 replies to this topic

Bree-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

was going through my old videos and found some clips/edits I've done. not going to be using them so I thought some might find it nice.

these clips are about 2-3 years old back when I would use light vest only and on my toaster laptop. my style has change a lot since then.

anyway here:

(ಥ益ಥ)

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

So what you're trying to say is that you've been the best OD player for 3 years now? damn

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

wow veri pro
When you getting back on CA?? I never see u
imy :(

Posted Image

Bree-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

View PostReece, on 09 March 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

So what you're trying to say is that you've been the best OD player for 3 years now? damn

not even.

View PostΓΘβιη, on 10 March 2017 - 12:28 AM, said:

wow veri pro
When you getting back on CA?? I never see u
imy :(

Busy with skool :(
(ಥ益ಥ)

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

makes me wanna play ca again but then again im straight
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

Clean af

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users