Can someone give me a breakdown of the Quar Updates?

7 replies to this topic

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

heard about decreased speed and increased zombie hp but no the specifics

interested, apparently there are aus servers as well

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

basically, gear is now like old times where almost everyone had gp gear, so around ~15-18 speed i think. Everything can be bought with gp and nx but its all really expensive (eg 1day frag nl is ~4000 gp, etc). the inventory and shops are sorta hard to use but its not terrible, and i think its just global servers now, i dont know any way to change servers. zombie hp is buffed too so if ur host u get 300? and normally its like 200 or something not sure about those, the update sucks imo. if u want to go to shop or inventory or other stuff u have to leave the room soo rip lol thats all i know so far, played the game once after update. i cant figure out inventory at all so that sucks too. you can also get all the epic guns for perm from cases i believe

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

Ca is worse than ever before now

Count Dooku

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 833 posts

nades now do no fucking damage, humans are now slow as shit do to speed nerfs, and everyone and there mother can tank 4 mines+ a MG clip do to the stupid ass fucking hp boost.

I used to think the hp boost was cool but its way over kill and now that HE nades dont do shit its even worse. we need specs or hp needs to be lowered some.

I refuse to use nades they are useless now I thought I would stop using mines cause of mine blowers prob getting away with more shit sense no elite mod but only way your going to kill anything is to stack 6+ mines on top of each other or have your whole team spam a bunch of launchers. im just sticking with 4 MGs and 2 sets of mines (normal mines and the event mines)
Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

saw some screens of the new hud as well from robin, it honestly looks aids. The whole UI is fucked, they're killing the game or trying to become a wannabe generic fps which will never work with their shitty engine
Posted Image

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

dont even bother playing it xD, jk we can still manage to run but I don't throw nades at all anymore

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

said it on another thread, but I like the new hp and speed limit but explo damage being nerfed as well just fucks the balance completely

Wolf

I'm Over 9000!

• Developer
  • 9075 posts

Yeah they need to bring back the damage at least...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users