14 replies to this topic

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

http://combatarms.ne...t/archives/3116

Nexon is about to fuck clans up. I thought I should let you guys know what's going on so maybe you can prevent it. (If you're a clan leader that is) If possible, share the link with those you think should know.

RIP

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

r i p
Posted Image

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

Seems like since CA is going to shit Nexon is trying to force older players to come back and play the game, hopefully getting them to like playing again.

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

TheLaffinMan

Posting Spree

• Administrator
  • 807 posts
  • Dictator
  • LocationTexas, USA

fk

Posted Image

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

fuck
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

fuk

Bree-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

This is actually good imo and we needed it, especially for the emblems.
(ಥ益ಥ)

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

View PostBree-, on 24 July 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

How do you consider it good?

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

First montage

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

It can be both good and bad imo. Bad for most quar clans though because everyone quit.

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

View PostBree-, on 24 July 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

go cw with tfp then noob

Posted Image

Bree-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

View PostimCylo, on 24 July 2017 - 09:39 PM, said:

How do you consider it good?

Have you seen the available emblem choices? It's very limited. This change will help future clans out or if a clan wants to change their emblem.

Even for Clan Names, you have very limited options since almost every good name is taken but probably ended up terming resulting in that specific name lost forever.

Sure for OG clans that still have players that get online could pose a problem. But, that's the Clan Leaders problem for not keeping in touch with it's members or CA changes going through. All you need to do to prevent this is log on to the Leader Account anyway.

We needed this a while ago tbh

@Robin who CWs? O_O
(ಥ益ಥ)

Chi_Lun

Novice

• Members
  • 17 posts

Here is the thing, what Nexon has applied as someone had earlier said earlier in the comments that it could be a good or bad change. The good change of course will be for clans that get to redeem their lost clan names. The bad change will be for clans who have worked like hell to get to where they are only to have their clan emblem reset or lost if they haven't CW within 18 months. This is especially unfair for QR clans since most QR clans tend to play more QR. Right now there is quite of OG clans out there.

Personally coming from me, I lean on the bad side since it was such a short notice from Nexon. Literally they announced it on July 20th and gave people only like five days to prepare. Nexon wants to bring back old players but at the same time it is treating clan leadership changes like some joke too. Clan leadership is important these days and can't just be handed down to random players they somewhat call "the most active members". They could have done a better job like where the members can vote for the new leader if the leader does not log on for an extended period of time. That would at least make more sense than a short notice of get on CA or get fired as the head/leader of a clan.

There will more emblem choices of course or even duplicate emblems from renowned clans within these months. Truly a clan should start with a fresh emblem where it has no image and build on from there. For the upcoming months there will be a lot of new clans or leadership changes which could really impact the clan environments positively or negatively. Good luck to your guys' clan changes since some will be pleasant and some will be not.

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

s/o to cylo for saving olb's emblem ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Posted Image

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

http://combatarms.ne...t/archives/3116

the time until the change takes place has been changed to the 16th of August, cheers to asslands for the info

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

View PostBree-, on 26 July 2017 - 10:44 PM, said:

Have you seen the available emblem choices? It's very limited. This change will help future clans out or if a clan wants to change their emblem.

Even for Clan Names, you have very limited options since almost every good name is taken but probably ended up terming resulting in that specific name lost forever.

Sure for OG clans that still have players that get online could pose a problem. But, that's the Clan Leaders problem for not keeping in touch with it's members or CA changes going through. All you need to do to prevent this is log on to the Leader Account anyway.

We needed this a while ago tbh

@Robin who CWs? O_O

I guess that's true but didn't Nexon also change the length of a clan name or something so that you have more options?
Also, playing cws was fine. It was fun playing CA again and stuff but the amount of time that I had to wait to play one cw was stupid. The matchmaking tries to make both teams have a similar skill level but all of us that have not played the new ranked yet or played CA at all have to wait so long to try getting a match.

Third montage

First montage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users