Quarantine???

10 replies to this topic

--Thrilller

Advanced

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Does this shit still exist?

If i get back on CA and go try and play some Quarantine is there still a free running community and all that? Or will I just find nade spamming and boring shit like it was when I quit?

Half bored half miss how much fun I used to have back when I first started making montages and would have that back if the state of the game is decent!
Posted Image

Dyschornozed

Recruit

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 51 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Not at all :confused:

Posted Image

Dyschornozed\\LastLegacy

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

I legit just played a game of JF and I hated it. I get stuck onto more stuff now I feel. There were some people in game saying "NA is trash" and when I infected them they threatened to kick me and "all of the other NA fags" lmfao. There are some people that attempt to free run and stuff but it's just not the same. The remaining people that play quar are so toxic and get mad over everything.

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

at this point its not really worth it to come back unless they go back to old ca, then maybe theres some hope for the game

rooms suck, people spamming and shit, not really fun to play anymore. you could try to pass time tho thats what i do atleast

Wolf

I'm Over 9000!

• Developer
  • 9075 posts

View PostimCylo, on 03 December 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

I legit just played a game of JF and I hated it. I get stuck onto more stuff now I feel. There were some people in game saying "NA is trash" and when I infected them they threatened to kick me and "all of the other NA fags" lmfao. There are some people that attempt to free run and stuff but it's just not the same. The remaining people that play quar are so toxic and get mad over everything.

Not just NA, I play with a TURK flag and people bash me for being "turk" EU is more racist than NA.

Fishergo0

Initiate

• Members
  • 122 posts

Man, I miss the old 2012-2013 days. I was watching a few montage today. Nostalgia ...

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

View PostWolf, on 06 December 2017 - 07:01 PM, said:

Not just NA, I play with a TURK flag and people bash me for being "turk" EU is more racist than NA.

Yeah, Europeans are racist af towards themselves and like to bash NA too. Like in LoL the Turkish server is different from the rest of Europe lmao

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

TFP-Kenny

Exclusive

• Members
  • 747 posts

suck this dick

BapeGod젠 바이러스

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • BuyingSellingBapeNYC
  • LocationBrookyln

We are all getting old, waste of time playin games

Distriction

Ace

• Members
  • 1021 posts

BBG HI.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to Justin for these two sigs.

Posted Image

"If you aren't worth money; then you sure as hell aren't worth my time."

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."

"You either ride with us, or collide with us."

-Alf

Ace

• 1097 posts

View PostTFP-Kenny, on 13 December 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

suck this dick

Trash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users