[TheRegenAct] Kyokai's Overdose Montage

5 replies to this topic

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

Kyokais words; hey guys it’s clay, jus giving you guys my first montage which I was working on but forgot about because you kno, the game died and all. Shout out to Adam for turning these clips into something watchable 😂. Shoutout to all of tra especially Joel cuz he’s kawaii. Shoutout to everyone who made this game enjoyable for me, y’all kno yallselves. I’d like to close by reminding you guys that cylo is in fact, gay.

Stig's words: after effects crashed on me 3 times during the render. Please, kill me. This was probably the first time id opened after effects in months, and the first montage i edited in atleast a year or so. This probably isn't my greatest edit since majority of what id remembered with effects and all, was kinda lost in my head when i started this project lol. Clay asks me to edit this in 2016 and because of school/uni i never got time to release this. Over my break i decided id finally give it another go and attempt to complete it once again - and i did. This is definitely not my best edit, but id say its some-what up there. I slacked off on some parts of this montage but nevertheless i hope y'all enjoy, since the final outcome turned out pretty decent in my opinion. btw when chibi said 'best CA video you'd see in 2018' - he was referring to this montage ;)
Posted Image

Dyschornozed

Recruit

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 51 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Loved it so much, great job adam and clay :bunny: :banana:

Posted Image

Dyschornozed\\LastLegacy

Vishal

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 846 posts

i can agree that cylo is really gay. good job tho !

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

Ily guys

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

View PostVishal, on 17 January 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

i can agree that cylo is really gay. good job tho !

????????

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostimCylo, on 29 January 2018 - 09:39 PM, said:

????????

edit my 2020 return montage
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users