What's going on guys? 2Paq_ checking in. XD

11 replies to this topic

2Paq_

Experienced

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

I haven't played CA for nearly 4 months now, not planning on coming back until at least the 21st of November (when year 12 [final year of high school in Australia] exams finish) lol. Well, I just wanted to check in, see what's going on and although I've been watching QR videos on YouTube, it's good to see that nothing much has changed. Anyway, I don't know why I can't press enter to go to the next line, but whatever, it's not a problem for now. I've been doing pretty well at school, aiming for an ATAR of over 95 to study Bachelor of Science at Melbourne University, but you guys probably don't really care ahaha. Well it's always nice to check in to your old hobbies and see how everyone associated is going, so yeah, I guess I'll see you guys in the 'near' future. :]

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

You didn't miss anything.

QQuarantine

2Paq_

Experienced

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

View Postkoeh, on 26 April 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

You didn't miss anything.

Haha yeah I guess, it's pretty cool seeing how high ranked some people are now but it actually looks like nothing's changed.

Mooksy

Initiate

• Members
  • 225 posts

View Post2Paq_, on 26 April 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

aiming for an ATAR of over 95 to study Bachelor of Science at Melbourne University,

I bet you these QM Americans don't understand what you're talking about. Anyways man, best of luck on your studies.

TrackerFate

Novice

• Members
  • 40 posts

Oh good to see you back on fourm lol, good luck with studies
Posted Image

Rustem

Tryhard

• Members
  • 978 posts

Yoooo bro!!! 95 ATAR, you duh craaay. I'm aiming for 75-80. Nice to see you back on! Thats the period cup C%NT!
Posted Image

Celest

Veteran

• Members
  • 2407 posts
  • Feint
  • Locationin your bed

Hey to 2paq my good friend haven't seen or heard from u in a while good luck in your HSC bro 95 ATAR you da smart boi I see your easy math tips on YouTube they seem to come pretty handy good in your studies man so we can hopefully see you soon

Esmee Denters

Initiate

• Members
  • 249 posts

Combat Arms is becoming more pay-to-win everyday.
GL with school ^-^

Posted Image

Hulk: [notices Thor, Falcon and Iron Man looking romantically at Black Widow] Hey, why everybody looking at a girl like that?
Silver Surfer: My comrades behave like they've never seen a female of their species.
Black Widow: I'm used to it, darling. Happens all the time. I suppose it is something like, how you say, my super power.

Аndrew

Exclusive

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Nooby Kangaroo

2Paq :). Gl with your studies bro, nice to see you back on the forums :)

Posted Image

Josh

Initiate

• Members
  • 198 posts

ur Kean's bro right?

Posted Image

Tylerâ„¢

Experienced

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

View PostThe Thundaah, on 26 April 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

2Paq :). Gl with your studies bro, nice to see you back on the forums :)

Haha dude Chanced, you and me would always quar it up together back in the day. Glad you see you back bro. PM me on c.a when you start playing again.
And yeah bro c.a hasn't changed except more noobs getting perm mutagen(Arn't you mut? Trolol) and nexon just gave a 90 advanced backpack to everyone... Quar community is badddd.

Posted Image

Posted Image<Future Wife

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

View Post2Paq_, on 26 April 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

Haha yeah I guess, it's pretty cool seeing how high ranked some people are now but it actually looks like nothing's changed.

I haven't changed like at all since you left. (rank wise)

Posted Image

They're coming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users