What really happened to QE

151 replies to this topic

-Blix

Exclusive

• Developer
  • 772 posts

Ok so I did a lot of investigations into what happened and here's what I have so far in chronological order:
  • Max joins back QE a few months ago
  • Max starts ignoring the application process and starts letting randos into the clan
  • multiple members and at least one admin got pissed at Max for being a bad leader
  • Alf threatens to kick any randos Max let's into QE. Alf also threatens to log into another admins account to kick randos from QE
  • Max demotes all admins
  • Alf leaves QE
  • Multiple members leave QE because Alf has left, and Max is a bad leader
  • Alf talks to Max about how he's such a shitty person, Max replies "lol, I don't care if QE dies. It's just a game"
  • Max appoints two admins, YIIPPES and Birdy
  • Birdy appointed a third admin, Villain(AKA Ben) at the request of Max
  • Villain kicks everyone left, including me
  • one minute later Birdy demotes Villain
  • I talk to max, offer 1 grand for his account, Max says he loves me but no.
  • QE is dead. Long live QE

At the end of the day Max is the leader and the leader is responsible for the clan. So it's all Max's fault that QE is now dead.

So what happens now? We're probably going to make a new clan. We're going to change our youtube channel and get rid of any reference to QE. The only people left in QE are randos and moles. I don't know what to do with my mouse pad or stickers. This really sucks. So much effort put into a clan all to be lost. We made QE into the best Quarantine clan in CA, and now that fucker has gone and ruined everything.

QE is dead. Long live QE.

Posted Image

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Holy shit wtf

Most long-lasting quarantine clan dead

Posted Image

They're coming.

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

i love this story

Evergreen

Recruit

• Members
  • 66 posts

Jesus. Probably the only clan I never expected something like this to happen to :c
Posted Image

Posted Image

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

I 100% agree with you ever.^

CyanidePuppet

Initiate

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Wow! What the fuck, Max? THE FUCK! QuarantineElite holds a lot of nostalgia for me. It's such a shame that Max, our clan leader, is QuarantineElite's demise. QuarantineElite was my home clan! I would not doubt that he'll end up going on another hiatus, only to leave QE to rot.

Long live QE.

If you're planning on making a new clan, may I join you and the others?

Birdman

Advanced

• Members
  • 668 posts

of course camille, you're one of us
Posted Image

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

Long Live QE
Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

just whatever you do don't delete the Youtube

Posted Image

iRepAlaska

Veteran

• Members
  • 3664 posts
  • LocationAlaska

thank you for putting the FULL story :)

Posted Image

Protagonist_

Initiate

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Hayden
  • LocationCalifornia

Rip. Sorry about all this Alf.

Ray2k

Initiate

• 190 posts
  • LocationThe Caribbean

Long Live The Regime.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Posted Image
Posted Image

-fOrEaL

Initiate

• Members
  • 231 posts

At the end of the say he's the leader

He can do what he wants
Posted Image

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

View Post-Blix, on 17 May 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

The only people left in QE are randos and moles.

Does that mean i can finally join?

jk good luck to you all
Posted Image

--Thrilller

Advanced

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

If I can recall correctly the same thing happened years ago on a smaller scale and with less flame everywhere by the sounds of it.

the only reason I got into QE all those years ago was Max just randomly inviting me one day after seeing me play and let me chuck a montage up on the channel when I still had no honours. Im not going to lie my whole CA 'career' I have to thank Max for bending a few rules and getting me a fast pass through QE -> OLB -> BE -> TFP and ultimately quit. It's a shame that everything has gone so toxic, hopefully it can be sorted somehow? even though I havn't been in QE for a long time there's still something about the clan which I really, really like. Well used to. If there's any way to help get things sorted i'm happy to (except leaving TFP).

However I do somewhat agree with Foreal and it is his clan at the end of the day and all those years ago he did create it so I guess bottom line is that it's his.

All the best with the new clan. PM me on here if you want some help with something.
Posted Image

TheLaffinMan

Posting Spree

• Administrator
  • 807 posts
  • Dictator
  • LocationTexas, USA

View Post-Blix, on 17 May 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

At the end of the day Max is the leader and the leader is responsible for the clan. So it's all Max's fault that QE is now dead.

Wow! The same thing happened five years ago! The following was taken from a post I made on a blog that I used as my CombatArms player bio at nexowned.wordpress.com

TheLaffinMan, on 01 December 2010 - 11:36 AM, said:

As my player profile states, I started playing Combat Arms (CA) on January 20, 2010. CA is not the only first-person-shooter (FPS) I have played, but it is the first FPS I see that incorporates a Humans vs. Zombies game play called Quarantine Regen (QR). I do not play Elimination because it’s hard for me to enjoy it. Other games like call of duty (COD), battlefield2 (BF2), counter-strike (CS), and even teamfortress classic (TFC), do a better job on this type of game play.

QuarantineElite (QE) was the first quarantine clan I joined. The clan’s name describes it all. QE was the best quarantine clan during my time there, but like most things, that did not last forever. Our clan leader I2evolution was absent for a long time. -StiffNinja-, pekpekface, Jordii_P, -Liver, and myself were the admins at that time, and we naturally chose -StiffNinja- to be in command. We recruited some of the best QR players, and -StiffNinja- proposed we create a new clan because we had an inactive clan leader, but I was stubborn about it. I liked the name QuarantineElite a lot, and everything was fine without an active Leader, so we decided to stay in QE. That is until the day I2evolution came back. -StiffNinja- was on hiatus for some months, and I logged in one day and found that most of the talented people we had recruited were kicked out of the clan by I2evolution, and were replaced by new players who were not half as good. I2evolution kicked those he did not recognized, and since they were offline, he assumed they were not active players. Those who survived the first round of kicks started to quit the clan after they realized what happened. I stayed in the clan out of hope that we can clear this misunderstanding and get everyone back together again, but the clan kept spiraling down.

Most of the original QE members had gotten together to form a new clan called InvisibleInc led by SiMPYY, which later renamed to RageKicked, Poof, and then finally to Zuumbehs. When I found out about this, I jumped ship and joined them, and promised that I would not leave the clan unless our leader does so first. Things were great for a while, but just as before, our leader took a long break. -StiffNinja- had returned from his break, and left QE to form a new clan called QuarantineNinja (QN). Like other members from other quarantine clans, Many members from Zuumbehs joined QN. I had a promise to keep, so I continued to stay in Zuumbehs, and watch it die. Then one day, SiMPYY came back and told me that I have kept my promise and that I’m now free. I didn’t know what to do, because I wasn’t clear what his plans were, but he quietly disappeared, and I saw his name no more.

While I was in an undecided state, -StiffNinja- asked me why I continued in the clan. I said I wanted to make sure SiMPYY is not coming back. After some time SiMPYY never came back and so I told -StiffNinja- that if he is able to beat me once in Kill Creek, that I would join his clan. This was an offer I also extended to a member of QE, but I was confident QE would not succeed. It was a good run but -StiffNinja- managed to beat me. I am now a member of QN and I hope history does not repeat itself.

Posted Image

SirLixo

Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts

lol

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

View PostTheLaffinMan, on 18 May 2015 - 07:18 PM, said:

Wow! The same thing happened five years ago! The following was taken from a post I made on a blog that I used as my CombatArms player bio at nexowned.wordpress.com

Thats deep
Posted Image

Taeyeon

Tryhard

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • Regime Leader

LONG LIVE THE REGIME

-Alf

Ace

• 1097 posts

View Post--Thrilller, on 18 May 2015 - 06:50 PM, said:

If I can recall correctly the same thing happened years ago on a smaller scale and with less flame everywhere by the sounds of it.

the only reason I got into QE all those years ago was Max just randomly inviting me one day after seeing me play and let me chuck a montage up on the channel when I still had no honours. Im not going to lie my whole CA 'career' I have to thank Max for bending a few rules and getting me a fast pass through QE -> OLB -> BE -> TFP and ultimately quit. It's a shame that everything has gone so toxic, hopefully it can be sorted somehow? even though I havn't been in QE for a long time there's still something about the clan which I really, really like. Well used to. If there's any way to help get things sorted i'm happy to (except leaving TFP).

However I do somewhat agree with Foreal and it is his clan at the end of the day and all those years ago he did create it so I guess bottom line is that it's his.

All the best with the new clan. PM me on here if you want some help with something.

OHH SO YOU WANT JOIN QE BUT OUR NEW CLAN SWEET M8!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users