This is so sad

6 replies to this topic

SirLixo

Experienced

• Members
  • 438 posts
Why couldn't of Nexon seen how much potential Quarantine Regen had early on and turn it into its own game? A lot of us grew up on this game and now it's gone :( I would have at least put my time into a popular game like LoL.

:(
Posted Image

I love you -fOrEaL....... forever
</3

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2547 posts
My first time coming on this forum in like 3 months and i see this post.. D:

This is so sad. Can we hit 50 likes?
https://imgur.com/a/173ooQQ
Posted Image

StiffNinja

TheFinalProject

• Members
  • 112 posts
Yeah man, it's really unfortunate to see this game go the way it did. I feel that it's rare being apart of the community where we were pretty much familiar with everyone that played the game. We were a pretty small community and I think we had a good run while it lasted <3

Bree-

Initiate

• Members
  • 265 posts

View PostStiffNinja, on 03 July 2018 - 07:59 PM, said:

Yeah man, it's really unfortunate to see this game go the way it did. I feel that it's rare being apart of the community where we were pretty much familiar with everyone that played the game. We were a pretty small community and I think we had a good run while it lasted <3

I logged back on a few days ago, there's still some quar rooms. But yeah not the same as before.
(ಥ益ಥ)

Zach

Exclusive

• 759 posts
  • -ViBeS-
LONG LIVE QUARANTINE <3

Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3352 posts
I know right :( This was like one of my top 3 favorite game of all time until Nexon ruined it... But, it was a great run & everyone had a ton of fun. Rip Quarantine </3

Posted Image

Grant

Ace

• Members
  • 1307 posts
  • LocationGreat Falls, Virginia
I thought some company bought the game
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users