| ~OurLastBreath~ | Two Year Anniversary Special | OLBTAGE: UNBROKEN |

76 replies to this topic

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

~OurLastBreath~ was conceived in the summer of 2011 by Jeffy (Icedtea123xx) and quickly attracted notable former members of the clan Zumbies. In time, OLB became well-known and respected, standing among TFP and QE as one the top NA quarantine clans. Since then, the clan has endured many hardships. Our YouTube channel was hacked, all the members have all been kicked, and we have even lost a leader. Yet our clan has only grown, and we now boast a roster 39 members strong, led by Blob and Shadow. We are the first quarantine clan in NA to reach level 5. We host a channel with more than 3000 subscribers and more than 400,000 video views, which showcases the very first quarantine clantage. Furthermore, we hosted the largest ever quarantine event with more than 1.5 million gp and 100k NX.

We've been through all this shit. But look where we are now. We are still a family..we are unbroken. #OLBREP

Note: This project itself took about 2 months worth of recording and another 2 months of editing. We solicited the help of 7 different editors including: -StiffNinja-, TheLaffinMan, Blob, Niko, WixDzn, IntensiveEdits, and myself. Over 30 members submitted a stunning 100+ clips for this montage and we had a terribly difficult time cutting down on time since each and every clip seemed to be essential to the overall product. For a clan of 39 people, such participation shows our activity, how much the members love the clan and how much they desire to be a part of something great. So please sit back and we really do hope yall enjoy :D

P.S. Big shout out to all the members for being patient with Blob and I, and to all the editors who helped us out. We couldn't have done it without yall :)

There were so many people that helped with cinematics that I can't possibly list them all, but please know that your help was appreciated.

~OurLastBreath~ was conceived in the summer of 2011 by Jeffy (Icedtea123xx) and quickly attracted notable former members of the clan Zumbies. In time, OLB became well-known and respected, standing among TFP and QE as one the top NA quarantine clans. Since then, the clan has endured many hardships. Our YouTube channel was hacked, all the members have all been kicked, and we have even lost a leader. Yet our clan has only grown, and we now boast a roster 39 members strong, led by Blob and Shadow. We are the first quarantine clan in NA to reach level 5. We host a channel with more than 3000 subscribers and more than 400,000 video views, which showcases the very first quarantine clantage. Furthermore, we hosted the largest ever quarantine event with more than 1.5 million gp and 100k NX.

We've been through all this shit. But look where we are now. We are still a family..we are unbroken. #OLBREP

Note: This project itself took about 2 months worth of recording and another 2 months of editing. We solicited the help of 7 different editors including: -StiffNinja-, TheLaffinMan, Blob, Niko, WixDzn, IntensiveEdits, and myself. Over 30 members submitted a stunning 100+ clips for this montage and we had a terribly difficult time cutting down on time since each and every clip seemed to be essential to the overall product. For a clan of 39 people, such participation shows our activity, how much the members love the clan and how much they desire to be a part of something great. So please sit back and we really do hope yall enjoy :D

P.S. Big shout out to all the members for being patient with Blob and I, and to all the editors who helped us out. We couldn't have done it without yall :)

There were so many people that helped with cinematics that I can't possibly list them all, but please know that your help was appreciated.

Lastly...I know it's long. But there are some dual-tages out there that are 10+ min ..so hopefully you'll accept the length of a video involving 30 people

Posted Image

Mooooon

Recruit

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

2PRO
Posted Image

Chad

Ace

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Grant

Ace

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • LocationGreat Falls, Virginia

You guys stayed in game long enough to get clips?
Posted Image

luci

Veteran

• Members
  • 2074 posts

ZombieHeaven was a level six quarantine clan I believe

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

Oh I forgot to say this: Try to guess who edited which parts :P

Posted Image

Surlorhn

Advanced

• Members
  • 640 posts

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Note to Editors: You guys are wogl and always will be pro.
Note to Members/Admins and ShadouJ- and Blob great job :P

Randomness

Veteran

• Members
  • 2037 posts
  • anal alan baby

The music killed it for me, it was terrible choice of music in my opinion, you guys emphasized so much on how great this montage was going to be but you added some "gay" music to it. It ruined the overall effect of how it's suppose to be "one of the best" montages. Clips were great though, just terrible music. Even with all the edits, the music seem to kill the mood for me.

EDIT : Gay was a bad choice of words, what i meant to say is, WEAK, OVERUSED, etc.

Posted Image

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE FIRST SONG *-*

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

This tage was like p 0 r n. it made me Jizz.

I FUCKING LOVE THE EDITING OMGGGGGGGGGGGG *JIZZ*
Posted Image

Chad

Ace

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Yeh ZombieHeaven was level 6 until Alex got hacked

Posted Image

TooGud

Initiate

• Members
  • 230 posts

Am I the only one getting this message?

This functionality is not available right now. Please try again later.

On youtube?

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

Shad- First part
NIko-Second part
Blob- third part
Wixdz or whatever- fourth part
stiff- fifth part
?!??!

and omg me rikey :D

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

Cool

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostShadowmonster, on 16 September 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Oh I forgot to say this: Try to guess who edited which parts :P

Yeah im pretty sure around 17:00ish Stiff started editing.
Posted Image

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

OMA GOSH!

r u even wogl

Tryhard

• Members
  • 995 posts
  • LocationYour Ceiling

ugh, the first part makes my eyes hurt.
Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

View PostChieF â™”, on 16 September 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

Yeh ZombieHeaven was level 6 until Alex got hacked

Wasn't ZH also a previous elim clan that got named changed after BuddyJesus obtained the leader's account info?

Posted Image

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

Can you list da songs? :0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users