-IGN -Kranc
-Past IGN's Enthus/Run4lyfe
-Rank Lieutenant 1
-Infected 2,023
-Slayed 730
-Survivals 1,085
-Referrals None
-Do you have ts3?(Required)yes and mic.
-What made you choose Escapism? (At least 2-3 Sentences) I choose Escapism because I don't look at Escapism as just another clan like QE,TFP,OLB, etc. I look at it as high quality group of fantastic evading runners. I don't care about how many member's big or not i care about the quality and if the clan is willing to continuously progress and be there for other members and i really see it. Every runner in this clan has got their own style of running and has perfected it. I don't usually interact with other runner's because all they think about is accolades and score. When i saw MSGTFEUTZ, a runner like him expresses the word "running" something we all sometimes forget about. Sometimes "killing" over runs "running". This is why i want to be apart of Escapism.
file:///C:/Users/sung/Pictures/9nMcTOM.pngfile:///C:/Users/sung/Pictures/9nMcTOM.pngPosted Image
Forever FloW Till I Die

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

Good luck!

5VESTARGOON

Experienced

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • FGRK
  • LocationGoonHood

TY
file:///C:/Users/sung/Pictures/9nMcTOM.pngfile:///C:/Users/sung/Pictures/9nMcTOM.pngPosted Image
Forever FloW Till I Die

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

Good luck yo

Posted Image

5VESTARGOON

Experienced

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • FGRK
  • LocationGoonHood

ThxJust need to interact with them but I can't get a hold of them except msgt ;/
Forever FloW Till I Die

Stylised

Ace

• Members
  • 1779 posts

Apply in-game to Escapism 2, I wish the best of luck to you add me!, Also a good place to start getting referrals would be teamspeak3!

Posted Image

Chad

Ace

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Escapism making a comee back. Add me in-game for my ref

Posted Image

Heaths

Initiate

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Custom Title
  • LocationSilicon Valley, California

Good Luck!
Posted Image

5VESTARGOON

Experienced

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • FGRK
  • LocationGoonHood

Thanks guys! And chief and Almighty Codadine!
Forever FloW Till I Die

Birdman

Advanced

• Members
  • 668 posts

Your reason (Paragraph). Why did you leave InfectedUnion if you wanted those things?
Posted Image

5VESTARGOON

Experienced

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • FGRK
  • LocationGoonHood

I left infected union because that was the only clan and especially because I'm from the original version one created by ninjacancer [crit] but this version "killing" has over taken the clan and has no qualities and will to get better. I said if the clan is willing to progress continuously and iu wasn't. Thanks enjoy.
Forever FloW Till I Die

5VESTARGOON

Experienced

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • FGRK
  • LocationGoonHood

Also update Cody I applied for escapism two in game.
Forever FloW Till I Die

anphony

Initiate

• Members
  • 174 posts

goodluck run4lyfe , add me in-game and we'll see how it goes! very unique name by the way . :cool:

woof woof

Randomness

Veteran

• Members
  • 2037 posts
  • anal alan baby

View PostKranc, on 06 November 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:

I left infected union because that was the only clan and especially because I'm from the original version one created by ninjacancer [crit] but this version "killing" has over taken the clan and has no qualities and will to get better. I said if the clan is willing to progress continuously and iu wasn't. Thanks enjoy.

lol what, when were you in IU?

Posted Image

5VESTARGOON

Experienced

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • FGRK
  • LocationGoonHood

Thanks enthusiast.. I was in Iu when ninjacancer recruited me in early 2012? Can't really remeber
Forever FloW Till I Die

Celest

Veteran

• Members
  • 2407 posts
  • Feint
  • Locationin your bed

Good luck

_Effortless_

Initiate

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

View PostKranc, on 05 November 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

-What made you choose Escapism? (At least 2-3 Sentences) I choose Escapism because I don't look at Escapism as just another clan like QE,TFP,OLB, etc. I look at it as high quality group of fantastic evading runners. I don't care about how many member's big or not i care about the quality and if the clan is willing to continuously progress and be there for other members and i really see it. Every runner in this clan has got their own style of running and has perfected it. I don't usually interact with other runner's because all they think about is accolades and score. When i saw MSGTFEUTZ, a runner like him expresses the word "running" something we all sometimes forget about. Sometimes "killing" over runs "running". This is why i want to be apart of Escapism.

This brought a tear to my eye. Good luck

Posted Image

Stylised

Ace

• Members
  • 1779 posts

Denied

Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts