Beefy- here! New member

beefy- beefy-qm forums quar gamer new to the qm forums moderato -quarfreak

7 replies to this topic

Soods

Initiate

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationIn your bed.

Whats up guys its Beefy- here! My name in real life is Max. Im new to QM and hope I can be a part of this great community that you guys have established. I hope to make many friends and er.... here are my in game details?

IGN: Beefy-
KDR: 0.83
Clan: SacredMemories
How often I play: 2 Hours a day [ Not playing right now since Im overseas. Will resume after December 2nd.]

My Combat Arms Lifestory: My first ever Combat Arms account was robofrog07 which got banned for no reason T_T. Fortunately I hadn't spent any money ont hat account. I then went on to create xXIQuarxXx as my main and -Quarfreak being my alt. However, after spending $90 on xXIQuarxXx it got hacked (this was after 4 moths of the account creation). My -Quarfreak account remained and I started spending on it. In total I have spent $50 on that account. Then I decided to make a new account called Beefy- :D because of the horrible KDR on the other one (0.79). Except on his account the KDR is barely better (0.83). Oh well, Ill try getting it up or just make a new alt xD.

Any questions about me? Just post below and I will reply. I also hope to join the QM staff some day ^.^ See arond the forums!

-Quar/ Liam

Experienced

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIn the clouds (;

I remember you

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Welcome mate !
Posted Image

Soods

Initiate

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationIn your bed.

@-Quar I have played a few coincedential games with you xD. Also Insanity thanks for the welome :D. Keep up with the good GIFs.

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

Didn't you make an introduction already? o.o http://www.quarantin...im-new-to-qm-d/

Soods

Initiate

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationIn your bed.

View PostSprinty, on 09 November 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Didn't you make an introduction already? o.o http://www.quarantin...im-new-to-qm-d/

Yeah but I posted it in the wrong section.

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

FYI: SacredMemories hack i'd probably suggest you to leave lol.
Posted Image

Soods

Initiate

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationIn your bed.

SacredMemories do not hack. Proof please? And if they do hack, what sort of hack are they using?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users