Is it just me or is Escapism inactive?

Escapism Beefy- Max

36 replies to this topic

Soods

Initiate

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationIn your bed.

Ok, so recently applied for Escapism and joined Escapism 2 since I need to work on referrals. Having only one; Ultrix, I was desperate. So everytime I went on i checked my friends list which had a few Escapism members and always checked every bravo quarantine room in search of Escapism members to play with them. I usually play around 6PM Australian Central time. I found no one most of the times and sometimes Ultrix. I don't know why but I feel down on this. Is my dedication going to waste? It might be that Ecsapism is active but just not on my time but if I can't find anyone playing and play with these elite players, Im gonna have to stop trying to go for Escapism if this continues because this makes it near to impossible for me to gain refs. Please post anyway I can counter this. Or anything that you think might help.

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

When i read "elite players" i burst into laughter

Posted Image

_Effortless_

Initiate

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Most of us are American/Canadian (same thing) so its not the right kinda time, and plus u will always find us on ts even if were not on ca

Posted Image

Celest

Veteran

• Members
  • 2407 posts
  • Feint
  • Locationin your bed

Most of them are Americans and are often sleeping at school they generally play morning times of 9 am -2am Dw schoo. Homifaus are happening school so you can play with more members and earn your needed referrals you could also try use teamspeak 3 they have a server pm any member or admin for the info.

RomeHeart

Experienced

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Faggot

they deleted you

Past IGN's: nivid123, --Gratify, ---DR0P---, -ViZualiZe, Venoxz, --ReDD, Lizarazu, Fluro-

Soods

Initiate

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationIn your bed.

Lol Ok. Ill see about this TS3 thing. I guess ill get it. Does Escapism have their own server though?

Soods

Initiate

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationIn your bed.

Got Teamspeak 3. Can someone tell me the info or do I have to pm someone?

Larry

Ace

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Authentic

I'm usually awake around this time.. And i'm american lol. And you never added me so I guess you wouldn't really know I was playing CA.. Anyways,
Even if we're not on CA, Most of us are on ts talking.

Posted Image

Posted Image xLarrry-

Always Strong TwistedFate Beautiful Escape NoizyNation Authentic

Contamination Natural Instinct Enlightenment Signature Move Purification Escapism

Count Dooku

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 833 posts

Posted Image Totoro Escapism is mental diversion by means of entertainment or recreation, as an "escape" from the perceived unpleasant or banal aspects of daily life. It can also be used as a term to define the actions people take to help relieve persisting feelings of depression or general sadness.

LOL im not making fun of yalls name is just whats in Wikipedia xD
Posted Image

Soods

Initiate

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationIn your bed.

Lol K Larry met u in game and got the server name but it doesn't work. It says failed to connect to server.

Hoargasm

Veteran

• Members
  • 2685 posts

TS Server:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.notevenwogl.esc
If you want to spend your life trying to be someone you're not, don't drag the people who love who you are down with you.

Larry

Ace

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Authentic

View PostMax, on 12 December 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

Lol K Larry met u in game and got the server name but it doesn't work. It says failed to connect to server.

You're doing something wrong then lol

Posted Image

Posted Image xLarrry-

Always Strong TwistedFate Beautiful Escape NoizyNation Authentic

Contamination Natural Instinct Enlightenment Signature Move Purification Escapism

TFP-Kenny

Exclusive

• Members
  • 747 posts

You could've just Pm'ed the admins.

JetFlight-

Ace

• Members
  • 1014 posts

As Leader Of Escapism ,PM Me. I Would Be Glad To Give You The Ts Info & Answer Any Other Questions You Have.

Posted Image JetFlight-
Posted Image

5VESTARGOON

Experienced

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • FGRK
  • LocationGoonHood

gl.
file:///C:/Users/sung/Pictures/9nMcTOM.pngfile:///C:/Users/sung/Pictures/9nMcTOM.pngPosted Image
Forever FloW Till I Die

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

Its just u. If were not on ca were most likely on ts. And most people are busy with homework and what not. And next time u have questions or concerns pm me.

Lezu

Experienced

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTravelling.

Most of us chill on TS even when we aren't on CA. Like everyone said, most of us have things to do in life at certain times of the day. In example, school. Or for me, work. You can try to work for my referral, I hop on the QM TS along with the ESC and a few others. Feel free to poke me if you see me on so I can hop on and you can work for my referral. C:

i came back to lurk

_Effortless_

Initiate

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

View PostCezar, on 12 December 2013 - 11:14 AM, said:

Its just u. If were not on ca were most likely on ts. And most people are busy with homework and what not. And next time u have questions or concerns pm me.

How are your eyes so blue?

Posted Image

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

Time zones are different too, I play with some astralian people at like 6 am for me, b4 school but for them its like 6 or 7. So us Americans are a asleep orat school when ur on
Posted Image

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

TS is the key to everything my friend. Skill too but that comes later in the picture.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users