IM REALLY GUNNA DO THIS ONE

39 replies to this topic

Chriss

Ace

• Members
  • 1084 posts
  • LocationRecording on Overdose

Comment for a honest TBH :)
  • Sizy: We go way back lmao. Your a very good player (jk). I cant wait for AC to get back up. RGV was fun lmao. Then we made that other clan that lasted for 2 hours haha. Your attitude is good lol. I dont know else to write you might hit me D:
  • Ray2k: Damn man we go back to like AL. I met you in AL and you were actually pretty chill. You were one of the first people i ever teamspeaked with lol :D. I dont know why we dont talk anymore D: Oh and gz on QE agian! Talk to me sometime :D
  • Equinoxes: Dammnnnn. I remember when i let you in LR, you were pretty happy. I seemd to give you the chance when no one else would <3. We continued being good friends and stuff. Your actually not that bad of a play. I mean better then most when you actually try..
  • Leo: Dude i remember when we were first applicants for contam lol.. That was pretty fun. Then your acc got fked up :x that didnt stop us from being friends tho lmao. Your a really good player with a chill attitude. I can tell already that AC is gunna go far.
  • Eizy: EUNICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Well first you made a amazing remake of IllmaticSecrets. Thats where i met you and HumanBusters. We stayed like so close through everything. Then you joined sams clan Elu, When you started going for olb we didnt really talk all that much, you were hella focused lol. I love your rage when you get denied a clip. Love you fgt.
  • Subtle: Holy shit the first time i met you i thought you were the biggest tryhard, But then i noticed you were just a shifter lol. Well we we both joined GP We became really close friends lmfao. then i left for my reasons etc.. ._. Joined Esc. Along with that you fallowed me. And GL on esc bro!
  • Jarroddddddddddddddd. We met when i was going for Contam xD. I was like whos this guy lol. Then you added me and we continued playing like each day you were on lmao. Now we are in AC together. And this is prob gunan be the most fun we had in a while :D
  • Mooooook. You prob dont remember me.. Krystoff- But we were in Mikes clan TF. We had a shitload of fun lmao. We were always on at the same time. It was like 5 am for me but i didnt really care. I hope we start talking since were in AC :D
  • Sooths. Lol I didnt know who you were when i first met you but i didnt care. Oh well...I met you though BozoNub and stuff. You come on my ts along with others and we have a great time. Your actually a pretty good player when you try lol. :D
  • Lester The Molester. Any who homo, I remember when i wanted to join FLV lol. I played with you so much xD. Then you joined tf along with me. We actually became really close friends lol. Your a good player and you troll alot lol. You can predict my unbs in jf which is really funny LOL
  • Wully- We met a hella long time ago when i was beyond-- We dont talk much anymore lol We need to. you joined RGV to help me out :D and for dat i say thanks :D
  • Aidan:Well Well Well, RobertFripp. We started off around the time were LR was actually becoming more of a group of friends. I saw you in a OD room with my clan. You had a 1v11. Doing the same nade trick 3 times you got a unb+. I remember saying in cc that i wanted you in my clan lmfao. then when LR termed we became hella goodfriends. Like everyday for hours at a time. Then we both got ts and started talking. You were the first person i ever tsed with lmao. We both went for AL and both got in. We had a blaaaaasstttttttt doing cw and quar with em. Then AL got termed and we all split up. With me joining comp i practically begged alex to let you join. When my comp got fked up we still talked on fb and stuff to Keep in touch. You changed your name to -BozoBob- idk why xD. We are still amazingly close and stuff and you have a utterly amount of my respect enough to let you on my acc lol. To me your like a internet brother lol..Any who you are prob one of the best freerunners in this game. GL on olb Bro :D
More later!

TheLastEmpathy, SiDeStEpPiN, LastOneStanding, Compermise, Illmatic Secrets, AuroraLights, RegenVeterans, Escapism, Demure, Instant Reaction, Defined Reaction, Surreal Evasion, Natural Selection, Beautiful Escape, TheRunAway, TheRegenAct, ZenMode, GamePlan, Balancing Theory, Drastic Changes, ~OurLastBreath~ , Contribution, Complulsion, Trill, Global Unity, Project Rivolta, Berserkers, OverLooked, RegenAnarchy, AnyLastWordz Contamination, Movement, Easily Amused, Days Gone By, Guesses, Subterfuge, Sequential, Equilibrium, Defining Moment, Elutriation, Authentic, Vintage, LSDBaLaNce.co, Original, Confinement, Imperial Rise, Inceptive, Regeneration, TheGentleman, AttachedInspire, AfterEffect, NaturallyDivine, EternalDivision , LastLegacy, New Beginnings

AvaToX

VOCALIST

• Members
  • 588 posts

Sizy

Ray2k

Initiate

• 190 posts
  • LocationThe Caribbean

me
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

Equinoxes

Bluehearted

Experienced

• Members
  • 342 posts

:O
Previous IGNs:-Artifice-,-Altruism-,Isentimental,Ceraby,LoveAndGirls

Previous Clans: Elutriation,Compulsion,Contamination,TwistedFate,Recognition,Inceptive
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eizy

Initiate

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationAsk Your Muum

Mine
Posted Image

Salutes

Experienced

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • LocationJunkflea

Me pls!

Jarrod

Advanced

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Bizy

Bizy

Mooksy

Initiate

• Members
  • 225 posts

Mooksy

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

I go on your ts me please :D

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

Me or die

Wally

Initiate

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationQuebec

wallyy-

:)
Posted Image

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Meee :D

Larry

Ace

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Authentic

Do me mr 500 fps

Posted Image

Posted Image xLarrry-

Always Strong TwistedFate Beautiful Escape NoizyNation Authentic

Contamination Natural Instinct Enlightenment Signature Move Purification Escapism

John

Ace

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • l0LXd

azurites

Posted Image

^Thanks Crayoo for the awesome sig!^

Posted Image Azuritess

Cezar

Veteran

• Members