• 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

My previous and current IGN is: ac1potato

My Previous Clan's Are: StepUp

My Quarantine Regen stats are:
Survivals - 15,236
infections - 41,9604
Infected Slayed - 26,205

I would like to join ZenMode because: You guys seems pretty cool. And I wanted a clan to stick with for a while.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Apsis

Experienced

• Members
  • 436 posts

GOODLUCKK FAGATO

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Good Luck Josh :D

Radiatively-

Initiate

• Members
  • 104 posts

Good Luck

TheHilarious

Advanced

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • QuarantineShock
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Good luck! He is really good
Posted Image

Previous Clans: Always Strong, RunLikeABoss, TheFinalMoment, Surreal Eclipse (TheLastNade), DoYouEvenShift
Currently: QuarantineShock

-AirNade

Initiate

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationSpam Flea

#SmokeDatPotato :D

<< GGWP

TheSTARK

Initiate

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Iron Man
  • LocationIn da bushez

Lol wot is this what happened to TFP I thought you got in? wotwotwot
Posted Image

Swag swag yolo swag #420 #kushblazeit #totoro #XxSwAgZxX5lyfe

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

View PostTheSTARK, on 12 January 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

Lol wot is this what happened to TFP I thought you got in? wotwotwot

Erm, i was never trying out for any clan. So....
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

/denied
Come back when your less gay.

Wally

Initiate

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Awesome player and a great guy! :)
Posted Image

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

We've all seen you around, played with you a few times

We'll let you tryout, Add us to get started

-Rinzler- , LordxMango , Grisaia , Avore , GhoZt-Omar , Accelerate- , DidYouSeeDat

/Pend plssomeone
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

Absolutely amazing player! We go back since those iRTL/Turtle days. I forgot what your clan was called lol
Good luck and I hope you get in!
_-_xProsKiL- <3

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

RainbowDash

Initiate

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationK Bay Hawaii

Honestly Josh this is one of best choice of have may tru outyour whole life because this clan isnt just " Amazing " they are like a fucking famaly. they been around and playing together for more than 4 years and Good luck budy. I hope the best for you :).

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

Thanks guise.

QuarOverDose

Fangirl

• Members
  • 495 posts

Good luck nice guy and great runner. Fun to play with
Posted Image

l2ocky-

Novice

• Members
  • 28 posts

Goodluck joining us! Add me in-game

Posted Image

Yellow Lemon

Experienced

• Members
  • 407 posts

Gooo, Potato!
Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

Good luck bro :D

Posted Image

Accelerate-

Initiate

• Members
  • 209 posts

View PostLord★Mango, on 12 January 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

We've all seen you around, played with you a few times

We'll let you tryout, Add us to get started

-Rinzler- , LordxMango , Grisaia , Avore , GhoZt-Omar

/Pend plssomeone

WOAW WOT ABOUT ME
Posted Image
Credits go to FunnyMan!
Posted Image

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

View PostAccelerate-, on 12 January 2014 - 07:54 PM, said:

WOAW WOT ABOUT ME

What you talking about..I didhaha
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users