• Members
  • 198 posts

thx josh and leo!

Posted Image

Josh

Initiate

• Members
  • 198 posts

Sorry Escapism especially Cody. I am going to cancel my application. Due to some reasons, such as people leaving I have lost interest. Greatest apologies. Oizy

Posted Image

--Villain

Laffin's Bae

• Members
  • 263 posts

View PostJosh, on 05 March 2014 - 06:30 PM, said:

Sorry Escapism especially Cody. I am going to cancel my application. Due to some reasons, such as people leaving I have lost interest. Greatest apologies. Oizy

You Shouldn't cancel your app just because some people leave.. But good luck with whatever you want to do o.O.

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

View PostKaitlyn-, on 05 March 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

You Shouldn't cancel your app just because some people leave.. But good luck with whatever you want to do o.O.

Maybe it was all his friends

Roses

Tryhard

• Members
  • 979 posts
  • Chibi

still amazed that you didnt get into esc tho

Josh

Initiate

• Members
  • 198 posts

View PostKaitlyn-, on 05 March 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

I can totally understand what u mean but sometimes when friends leave and u r in a different time zone it becomes really hard. More then half of escapism I can't see (some I never even saw once) on due to where I live and now when I log on more then 50% of the time I'll see no one. Maybe if I'm lucky I see 1 or 2. Yea Ik cancelling app, clan hopping is bad and I'm not a big fan of it but those are ur own opinions. Ty

Posted Image

Shovel-Queen

Experienced

• Members
  • 412 posts

wow oizy wow
signatures are gay

Sean

Recruit

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationCanada

Gl

anphony

Initiate

• Members
  • 174 posts

i understand where you're coming from , Best Of Luck to You!

woof woof

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

This guy was loyal a'f ya'll should of accepted him long ago well Oizy gl with any clan you go for your loyalty impressed me +1.

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

Good luck
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

Mina/-Last

Experienced

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationOverdose

You guys should've accepted him ages ago. He deserves to be in Escapism. Good luck with whatever clan you plan to go for.
Posted Image
Thanks Britan <3

--GalaxyX

Ace

• Members
  • 1042 posts
  • LocationAustralia mate :-)

As skylo would say he isnt in esc because " effort wise" even though he was on everyday what a fking joke.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks Brit!!!!! :)

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

He tried out for around two and a half - three months. That doesn't show much loyalty. Plus, you guys are all just saying that he should've been accepted because he's 'loyal'. What Oizy said is true. He hardly sees any of us on and vice versa. You cannot simply just go according to loyalty. Skill matters as well. I like Oizy in general, but I didn't see him perform well as far as skill goes. Plus, there's people who will wait ages to get accepted, and then leave almost right after. (Not naming names, just putting it out there)
Good luck with whatever you're planning to do, Oizy.

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 697 posts

View Post`©¥£∅™, on 09 March 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

He tried out for around two and a half - three months. That doesn't show much loyalty. Plus, you guys are all just saying that he should've been accepted because he's 'loyal'. What Oizy said is true. He hardly sees any of us on and vice versa. You cannot simply just go according to loyalty. Skill matters as well. I like Oizy in general, but I didn't see him perform well as far as skill goes. Plus, there's people who will wait ages to get accepted, and then leave almost right after. (Not naming names, just putting it out there)

ImNub As Spoke.

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

View Post`©¥£∅™, on 09 March 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

Wot is dis mr.cylo. oz will rek u mang! >:O
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

TTM

Recruit

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationUr Mum's Bed

2-3 months? I'm sorry for this random comment but... He's not applying for a visa, he's applying for a GAME CLAN. I feel poignant for the people who take this game so seriously and wanting others to take this so seriously as well. Idm ppl disagree with me cuz Idont rly care about this game "rep"

Rando passing by zzz

anphony

Initiate

• Members
  • 174 posts

xd ><//*>

woof woof

Shovel-Queen

Experienced

• Members
  • 412 posts

hizy be going in
signatures are gay

Fullskeed

Experienced

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Fullskeed
  • LocationNZ

everytime hizy comments on qm, i kinda feel special
Once upon a time a faggot named Fullskeed said he was straight while dry humping kokbref on Maroon's left nut which was incredibly sweaty like Hawk's bald head after a circle jerk to a russian teacher in bad, bad places. Then Peter came in on Hawk's furry nipples and commenced nasal penetration with Hauser's monstrous penis, which strangely was black... blacker than Hawk's anus, which made Hawk scream, "HEADING TO YOUR POSITION!"

The next day, Hawk was sitting in his office while his dick shrinked. He grew a *****. He suddenly screamed loudly, "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" but sadly his balls fell through his scrotum. He picked them up, put them in a deepfryer and he served them to orphan infants. Afterwards he changed his diaper because it was moist with condensed dairy cow dung from Skeed's farm. Then this faggot called Larry interrupted our story and died from ebola. Then Tacomeat arrived, and Lezu ate Taco. She contracted AIDS afterwards but then Maroon came and sucked Fullskeed off, then Taco ran away and fucked her right in the asshole then she changed her gender.

THE END

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users