Op bf4 hd Battlefield karolis gaming clan

9 replies to this topic

IGN: Karolis

Initiate

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Karolis
  • Locationat your moms house

Hey guys just me Karolis here and I made a post about CoD which failed. Anyways so I will make a new post. TBH I have dreams.Big dreams for the future of a multi-gaming clan. Even though pc is not console(pc is best) I want to start a popular gaming clan like FaZe,Sk Gaming etc.. I know it is hard to make such a clan+leadership but I am willing to work for it. I want to also start clan gaming channel. It is like a comminuted clan member channel whee they can post videos of the games they play :) Sadly after 5 long years of playing CA(3 good years of quar) I must quit ;( don't be soo sad guys. The game I want to play is BF4, but I cannot get it. I know what you guys are thinking...is he crazy,poor,living under a rock. Well no... I do have a gaming pc bought by my parents but my parents don't like me wasting money on games since they think its useless/going into thin air(pixels) I was wondering if any of you QM members have BF4 and downloaded it of Origin,or steam(not sure if its on steam) since I really want the game and if you guys are nice I would just log in with the account and download the game. Afterwards you can change the password. In exchange I will give you my combat arms acct(ltc2,1.09kdr,2+quar honors,280k gp, and many perms. Thanks for taking time to read this.
ps. I wrote this on my iPod so there could be spelling or grammar errors(just don't go grammar nazi on me)

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Instead of giving Karolis away how about going on youtube and searching up how to download it. HINT HINT: if you know what is a torrent site I'll suggest you KickAssTorrents (NOT POSTING URL I THINK ITS AGAINST THE RULES)

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

Holy shit just stop and go buy it. It's your money correct? YOUR MONEY. Go spend it on what YOU like.

Randomness

Veteran

• Members
  • 2037 posts
  • anal alan baby

Guess you never heard of the term, "Saving up".

Posted Image

IGN: Karolis

Initiate

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Karolis
  • Locationat your moms house

idk, if those torrent have the full game, like multiplayer+ campaign. I mostly want multiplayer not on proxy server but real game.

I have heard, but my parents don't like me spending money on games...

-RiceNinja

• Members
  • 530 posts

You know that there are many people out there will the same dream right.
Posted Image

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

View PostIGN: Karolis, on 20 January 2014 - 09:57 AM, said:

idk, if those torrent have the full game, like multiplayer+ campaign. I mostly want multiplayer not on proxy server but real game.

I have heard, but my parents don't like me spending money on games...

It's your money lol. Begging on the forums won't get you anywhere. Sounds pretty harsh but it's true.

Tony

Initiate

• Members
  • 186 posts

Even if someone where to let you download the game, you would have to be signed in on their account to play online or even campaign. Origin does not allow you to play games unless you have signed in at least once the day you want to play. So no offline. Even if they let you play, only one person can be signed in at once, so the owner wouldnt be able to play.

In other words, get your own game. Simple and as mean as it sounds, it's not yours and because of your restrictions does not give you the excuse to ask to use a game from someone else. If you really want the game, save up for it yourself and give the money to your parents or... ( genius idea incoming ) ask a friend to buy it for you or buy it yourself. Besides, BF4 was 50% off not too long ago.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to --FunnyMan!

Travis

Experienced

• Members
  • 370 posts

View PostTony, on 20 January 2014 - 07:01 PM, said:

Even if someone where to let you download the game, you would have to be signed in on their account to play online or even campaign. Origin does not allow you to play games unless you have signed in at least once the day you want to play. So no offline. Even if they let you play, only one person can be signed in at once, so the owner wouldnt be able to play.

In other words, get your own game. Simple and as mean as it sounds, it's not yours and because of your restrictions does not give you the excuse to ask to use a game from someone else. If you really want the game, save up for it yourself and give the money to your parents or... ( genius idea incoming ) ask a friend to buy it for you or buy it yourself. Besides, BF4 was 50% off not too long ago.

tony just told you nigr
#rekt

Posted Image

Wally

Initiate

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationQuebec

omg. I don't understand kids. Your parents can't control every $ you have. Are you 10 or what x_x ...
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users