18 replies to this topic

Awakenings

Initiate

• Members
  • 137 posts

My Current IGN is:

Awakenings-

My Previous IGN's were:

Descendinq -Censorious xMoonLight- lnversion NinjaFlouJ- Zombi3kills and StrongGuns

My Previous Clan's Are:

Confinement TwistedFate Bound Escapism Signature Move Aurora Lights ZombieExtinction X.Quarantine.X and a few others but I can't remember.

My Quarantine Regen Stats are:

Survivals: (Combined with Descendinq) - 10,447

Slays: (Combined with Descendinq) - 21,964

Infects: (Combined with Descendinq) - 25,633

I would like to join ZenMode because:

ZenMode seems like a fun/chill clan to play with and i've known you guys for awhile since ZE and SM.

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

GL NOOB, I thought u were good JKS

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

I think I've played with you before. Good luck
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 697 posts

/denied

lnpend

Veteran

• Members
  • 2430 posts
  • LocationShowdown ofc.

GO KYLE GO U GOT THIS LEFT4DEAD2 NEXT WEEK K BBY?
Posted Image

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

gl kyle! You have more IGNs and clans than that ;)

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

Travis

Experienced

• Members
  • 370 posts

Good Luck Baud.

Posted Image

-Intervene

Initiate

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Good luck!
Sigs are dumb...

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

Good luck!! Played with you some today, you seem like a good player.

Posted Image

Joseph

Initiate

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In The Pacific Ocean

Lol ur moonlight. Why didn't u ever tell me! It's me TuneUp hope u remember me
OT: Good luck!

Accelerate-

Initiate

• Members
  • 209 posts

Good Luck! Add me or any of the admins so we can get to see how you play.
Posted Image
Credits go to FunnyMan!
Posted Image

Awakenings

Initiate

• Members
  • 137 posts

View PostInpend, on 25 January 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

GO KYLE GO U GOT THIS LEFT4DEAD2 NEXT WEEK K BBY?

OKOKOKOKO LEFT4DEAD NEXT WEEK
And thank you all for the good lucks! :)

John

Ace

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • l0LXd

ohh you're ninjaflouj good luck!

Posted Image

^Thanks Crayoo for the awesome sig!^

Posted Image Azuritess

Tony

Initiate

• Members
  • 186 posts

What was your IGN when you were in ZE?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to --FunnyMan!

Awakenings

Initiate

• Members
  • 137 posts

View PostTony, on 26 January 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

What was your IGN when you were in ZE?

Zombi3kills

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

/Pend
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

Ph3nom

Initiate

• Members
  • 107 posts

Please apply to the waiting app clan PossibleZenPhags.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awakenings

Initiate

• Members
  • 137 posts

View PostPh3nom, on 27 January 2014 - 12:19 AM, said:

Please apply to the waiting app clan PossibleZenPhags.

Ok Lord Grisaia

DenverDox

Recruit

• Members
  • 69 posts

/ACCEPT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users