Laggers, what do you think about it?

34 replies to this topic

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

In my opinion laggers are a huge problem, but I seem to be the only one who's complaining about it and I'm slowly getting sick of all the bullshit.

I'm constantly watching from a distance how I get infected by noobs who hug some air, but I can shove both my arms up someone's arse, stir a little and still not get any kills. They often don't get damaged by my explosives, bullets and knife hits, but when my hits finally damage someone it's with a delay...

So, is there no one who's experiencing the same problems?

QQuarantine

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View Postkoeh, on 30 January 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

In my opinion laggers are a huge problem, but I seem to be the only one who's complaining about it and I'm slowly getting sick of all the bullshit.

I'm constantly watching from a distance how I get infected by noobs who hug some air, but I can shove both my arms up someone's arse, stir a little and still not get any kills. They often don't get damaged by my explosives, bullets and knife hits, but when my hits finally damage someone it's with a delay...

So, is there no one who's experiencing the same problems?

Maybe your the one lagging?
Posted Image

Larry

Ace

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Authentic

Sounds like you're the one lagging lol. But I kinda dislike aussie / Nz 2 pingers.. They have alot of range when they infect because of their latency xD

Posted Image

Posted Image xLarrry-

Always Strong TwistedFate Beautiful Escape NoizyNation Authentic

Contamination Natural Instinct Enlightenment Signature Move Purification Escapism

Wally

Initiate

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Like emptysouls said..
I only experienced this when I have connections problems...
And why are you complaining about laggers.. Do you really think it's their fault if their connections is bad? They aren't doing this on purpose.
Posted Image

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

#team4bars
Posted Image

Peng

Ace

• 1509 posts
  • Siezon Senryaku!

Blame the game not the player.

Posted Image

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

View PostMarioTheGreat, on 30 January 2014 - 01:40 PM, said:

Maybe your the one lagging?
I have one of the best connections to the servers, I also have no issues when playing FT or other games.

View PostPen², on 30 January 2014 - 02:08 PM, said:

Blame the game not the player.
I blame both.

QQuarantine

John

Ace

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • l0LXd

dey r pr0!!!! dey get me every time!!!!

Posted Image

^Thanks Crayoo for the awesome sig!^

Posted Image Azuritess

bloob

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 872 posts

I have only ever seen you complain about lag. That is my opinion.
Posted Image

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

View PostIGN: -Blob-, on 30 January 2014 - 02:39 PM, said:

I have only ever seen you complain about lag. That is my opinion.

I rarely complain about lag.

QQuarantine

Pioneer-

Initiate

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 184 posts

View Postkoeh, on 30 January 2014 - 02:44 PM, said:

I rarely complain about lag.

Yea! You only complain everytime you get infected.

TheHilarious

Advanced

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • QuarantineShock
  • LocationToronto, Canada

There not that big of a problem
Posted Image

Previous Clans: Always Strong, RunLikeABoss, TheFinalMoment, Surreal Eclipse (TheLastNade), DoYouEvenShift
Currently: QuarantineShock

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

Sounds like you're the one with the lag issue men :p

Posted Image

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

View PostPioneer-, on 30 January 2014 - 03:01 PM, said:

Yea! You only complain everytime you get infected.
I complain when I get killed by laggers.

View PostTotoro, on 30 January 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

Sounds like you're the one with the lag issue men :p

I'm not lagging.

QQuarantine

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

you could try and be less serious, after all it is a game and if you aren't enjoying it what's the point?
and you also blame the game, so just stop playing it. and complaining won't solve the problem, you probably already know that, so basically you are just getting mad and get all your nurves out for nothing, this is a great solution, stop playing the game if it bothers you that much, and I asume it does, otherwise you wouldn't have been complaining about the same thing for a couple of years. so again just a thought, stop playing and relax :)

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

View PostNiko, on 30 January 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

you could try and be less serious, after all it is a game and if you aren't enjoying it what's the point?
and you also blame the game, so just stop playing it. and complaining won't solve the problem, you probably already know that, so basically you are just getting mad and get all your nurves out for nothing, this is a great solution, stop playing the game if it bothers you that much, and I asume it does, otherwise you wouldn't have been complaining about the same thing for a couple of years. so again just a thought, stop playing and relax :)

Where did you read that I wasn't enjoying the game? I'm just getting really sick of laggers and if you want to do something about it you have to understand it first, thus this topic.

QQuarantine

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

View Postkoeh, on 30 January 2014 - 04:23 PM, said:

Where did you read that I wasn't enjoying the game? I'm just getting really sick of laggers and if you want to do something about it you have to understand it first, thus this topic.

well I got the idea from the fact that you get mad enough to open a topic about it, didn't know that complaining that much for that long is enjoying the game, especially since you only play quarantine.

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

Birdman

Advanced

• Members
  • 668 posts

It makes the world go round
Posted Image

2Paq_

Experienced

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

You know it goes the other way as well right?

I have 2 bar 85% of the time, 1 bar 15% of the time and when I pistol one of you 3/4 pingers back sometimes it takes 1-2 seconds to register because our different latencies (hence leading me to get infected). It's a problem we all have to deal with.

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

I'm pretty sure it's only you, seeing as nobody else complains about it. Idk man, maybe it's because you have good connection that you notice some differences. Do you live like next to the EU CA servers are something? (Like in NA the servers are West coast so living in California gives you amazing connection)

Anyway you're just going to have to deal with it, it's obviously a problem that's been with you for a long time, might as well get used to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users