Laggers, what do you think about it?

34 replies to this topic

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Try cleaning your computer & deleting some files you don't need. Maybe you are just easy to infect?
Posted Image

--GalaxyX

Ace

• Members
  • 1042 posts
  • LocationAustralia mate :-)

View PostPen², on 30 January 2014 - 02:08 PM, said:

Blame the game not the player.
Go pengz stick up for us Aussies!!!!!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks Brit!!!!! :)

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

Turn off modem and router better yet clean your pc

TheSTARK

Initiate

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Iron Man
  • LocationIn da bushez

I really dislike your attitude koeh.
Posted Image

Swag swag yolo swag #420 #kushblazeit #totoro #XxSwAgZxX5lyfe

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

laggers are annoying as fuck, some do it on purpose. nothing can/ will be done about it. also doesn't help how pathetically sketchy nexons servers have been for the better part of the past two years

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

_Effortless_

Initiate

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

View PostLarry, on 30 January 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

Sounds like you're the one lagging lol. But I kinda dislike aussie / Nz 2 pingers.. They have alot of range when they infect because of their latency xD

Or maybe we are just better?

Posted Image

Larry

Ace

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Authentic

View Post_Effortless_, on 31 January 2014 - 03:07 AM, said:

lol, I didn't say anythign about skill? I was just saying it looks like more range because of your latency to the servers.. Idk why you had to bring the whole "we're better" thing into this.

Posted Image

Posted Image xLarrry-

Always Strong TwistedFate Beautiful Escape NoizyNation Authentic

Contamination Natural Instinct Enlightenment Signature Move Purification Escapism

Pioneer-

Initiate

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 184 posts

View Postkoeh, on 30 January 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

I complain when I get killed by laggers.

I'm not lagging.

Like I said - you complain everytime you get infected.
You consider everyone as laggers, even people with 4 ping.(example: KnifeElite)
You are just like what you hate - you give excuses everytime you get infected.

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

View PostPioneer-, on 31 January 2014 - 05:16 AM, said:

that's true, and I don't think 3 pingers are lagging at all, as much as I played, I didn't lagg back or got a late kill, so my net and ping which is 3 is are fine, I don't know honestly just complaining for that specific reason is useless, maybe he is the one that is lagging, because people with 3-4 ping aren't lagging, or if they are it's probbaly bcuz of a very very shitty computer, that makes those laggs but not the connection for sure.

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

--GalaxyX

Ace

• Members
  • 1042 posts

View Post_Effortless_, on 31 January 2014 - 03:07 AM, said:

i loled at this
Posted ImagePosted Image

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

View Post2Paq_, on 30 January 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

You know it goes the other way as well right?

I have 2 bar 85% of the time, 1 bar 15% of the time and when I pistol one of you 3/4 pingers back sometimes it takes 1-2 seconds to register because our different latencies (hence leading me to get infected). It's a problem we all have to deal with.
Of course there are some disadvantages, but there seem to be more for players with good connections in most cases.

View PostGenesis, on 30 January 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure it's only you, seeing as nobody else complains about it. Idk man, maybe it's because you have good connection that you notice some differences. Do you live like next to the EU CA servers are something? (Like in NA the servers are West coast so living in California gives you amazing connection)

Anyway you're just going to have to deal with it, it's obviously a problem that's been with you for a long time, might as well get used to it.
There are only a few players who always have 4 ping bars so also only a few who know what I'm talking about. I'm used to it, but it's getting worse fast.

View PostJay, on 30 January 2014 - 09:52 PM, said:

Try cleaning your computer & deleting some files you don't need. Maybe you are just easy to infect?
Even when you're easy to infect laggers are a pain in the ass.

View PostTheSTARK, on 31 January 2014 - 01:27 AM, said:

I really dislike your attitude koeh.
I don't even know who you are.

View PostPioneer-, on 31 January 2014 - 05:16 AM, said:

KnifeElite is a borderline 4 pinger who constantly drops to 3... Anyway, you have laggers with low ping and laggers who magically absorb hits.

View PostNiko, on 31 January 2014 - 06:11 AM, said:

that's true, and I don't think 3 pingers are lagging at all, as much as I played, I didn't lagg back or got a late kill, so my net and ping which is 3 is are fine, I don't know honestly just complaining for that specific reason is useless, maybe he is the one that is lagging, because people with 3-4 ping aren't lagging, or if they are it's probbaly bcuz of a very very shitty computer, that makes those laggs but not the connection for sure.
Most 3 pingers whine about 2 pingers but are buthurt when a 4 pingers calls them a lagger...

QQuarantine

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

View Postkoeh, on 31 January 2014 - 10:24 AM, said:

Of course there are some disadvantages, but there seem to be more for players with good connections in most cases.

There are only a few players who always have 4 ping bars so also only a few who know what I'm talking about. I'm used to it, but it's getting worse fast.

Even when you're easy to infect laggers are a pain in the ass.

I don't even know who you are.

KnifeElite is a borderline 4 pinger who constantly drops to 3... Anyway, you have laggers with low ping and laggers who magically absorb hits.

Most 3 pingers whine about 2 pingers but are buthurt when a 4 pingers calls them a lagger...

yet 3 and 4 pingers aren't lagging, so 3 pingers actually have a reason calling 2 and 1 pingers laggers because they are, they get their infect\kill a bit late because of their connection and I'm not blaming them, you have to accept the fact that it wont change because they're too far from the main server and you are just lucky that you're personaly closer.
it's like, when I played in NA, I had 2-1 ping, and yeah I had those late and long range kills because of the connection, and it's normal, but I never had that in eu unless my net dropped to 2 if my brother was using it in a near room.

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

View PostNiko, on 31 January 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

yet 3 and 4 pingers aren't lagging, so 3 pingers actually have a reason calling 2 and 1 pingers laggers because they are, they get their infect\kill a bit late because of their connection and I'm not blaming them, you have to accept the fact that it wont change because they're too far from the main server and you are just lucky that you're personaly closer.
it's like, when I played in NA, I had 2-1 ping, and yeah I had those late and long range kills because of the connection, and it's normal, but I never had that in eu unless my net dropped to 2 if my brother was using it in a near room.
As a 4 pinger I'm getting ranged by 3 pingers, it also always takes a little while before my hits do something.

Players with higher ping will always be here, the game mechanics have to change in order to make it fair for everyone.

QQuarantine

--GalaxyX

Ace

• Members
  • 1042 posts

Just accept you got infected because your not skillfull and move on rather than discourage them..
Posted ImagePosted Image

koeh

Ace

• Members
  • 1072 posts

View Post--GalaxyX, on 01 February 2014 - 06:17 AM, said:

Just accept you got infected because your not skillfull and move on rather than discourage them..

Getting infected by laggers has nothing to do with skills.

QQuarantine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users