When one of your admins decide to kick everyone from the clan and leave

RIP TheFinalPoo

Adam

Ace

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • A$AP MOB
  • LocationSouthfield, Michigan

All you need is a tight knit of people, then your "clan" will never die.
Posted Image

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

-Clan Feuds
-Disloyalty
-Bad management
-Betrayal of Trust by admins or members

Perseptions-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • LocationRite in ur butt

View Postxcheese, on 04 February 2014 - 07:19 PM, said:

moLESTERS. l0l

lol that i leave a clan doesnt mean its gonna die huh, but yeah it was you saying that it died, not me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what kills a clan? the unloyal ppl.

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 697 posts

View PostPerseptions-, on 05 February 2014 - 08:16 PM, said:

lol that i leave a clan doesnt mean its gonna die huh, but yeah it was you saying that it died, not me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what kills a clan? the unloyal ppl.

Must be you xDDDDD

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

People can be loyal. You guys just dont give "randos" a chance just cause they are not known

View Post-Blix, on 04 February 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

My stance is drama is a good thing for clans. Also you and your dead clan are unloyal pos lol

Shots... FIRED
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

The thought of a better clan is what ruins others clans. Period.

Turkeyy-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 815 posts
  • jf;alksdjf;alskdjf

Lots of different things can kill clans. Since I've been in like every pro quar clan ever made, here are some common things that tend to fuck shit up.

1. Conflict between leadership.
2.Starting off with a weak roster.
3. Expecting too much from your members, and trying to control everything they do.
4. Females... LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL CLANS THAT LET GIRLS IN
5. Choosing the least qualified people to be admin...
6. Clan wars, that shit can get really competitive, which can cause tempers to fly.
7.Idiots that keep trying to remake clans THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN DISBANDED MULTIPLE TIMES. YOU FAGGOTS KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
8. Anyone with the IGN Inpend
9. When you let drama kings into your clan.
10. Clans that try to be family oriented.

This is in no particular order btw.

Prob more things I haven't listed.
I'm straight

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

The leader
Giving admin positions to wrong members
Accepting unloyal and bad reputation players

Chad

Ace

• Members
  • 1016 posts

View PostStylised, on 04 February 2014 - 05:02 PM, said:

Think about this,
"loyalty has an experation date".

No-one is loyal these days, nothing you can do to change it. Trust me i know.

You're wrong, so wrong.

Posted Image

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

View Post-Th3_Br0ken-, on 05 February 2014 - 08:47 PM, said:

4. Females... LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL CLANS THAT LET GIRLS IN

Whatchu trying to get at????

View Post--DeadDylan-, on 05 February 2014 - 08:44 PM, said:

The thought of a better clan is what ruins others clans. Period.

I know you're most likely referring to the ex-QE members who left and joined TFP. I don't know why O____X left cause that was a long time ago, but the others left the clan because they wanted to be with certain people who they considered their "closest friends". Not only that, but QE had changed over the years and there were disagreements within the clan that almost always led to fights. I can honestly say this because I didn't leave the clan, I was kicked from the clan by a certain admin after a fight had broken out.

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostChibi, on 05 February 2014 - 08:54 PM, said:

YOU KILLED TFP, F U!!

View PostStylised, on 04 February 2014 - 05:02 PM, said:

Think about this,
"loyalty has an experation date".

No-one is loyal these days, nothing you can do to change it. Trust me i know.

That isn't true cody.. :(
Posted Image

Turkeyy-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 815 posts
  • jf;alksdjf;alskdjf

I know you're most likely referring to the ex-QE members who left and joined TFP. I don't know why O____X left cause that was a long time ago, but the others left the clan because they wanted to be with certain people who they considered their "closest friends". Not only that, but QE had changed over the years and there were disagreements within the clan that almost always led to fights. I can honestly say this because I didn't leave the clan, I was kicked from the clan by a certain admin after a fight had broken out.

Kathy, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I still think you're a dude LOL.
I'm straight

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

View Post-Th3_Br0ken-, on 05 February 2014 - 09:06 PM, said:

Kathy, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I still think you're a dude LOL.

LOL. Was there ever any proof otherwise?? I'll give my own response to this tomorrow or something. After all, I do have some experience with clans.

Posted Image

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

You didn't read what I said good enough obviously an you're being selfish thinking I was personally talking about the clan your in.
Personally I think OLB will last the longest.

Not to mention Qe is still alive, longer than any other clan.
This thread is about clans that are dead/killed.
"What kills a clan"

Understand now matey?

QuarOverDose

Fangirl

• Members
  • 495 posts

assholes like me
Posted Image

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

View Post--DeadDylan-, on 05 February 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

You didn't read what I said good enough obviously an you're being selfish thinking I was personally talking about the clan your in.
Personally I think OLB will last the longest.

Not to mention Qe is still alive, longer than any other clan.
This thread is about clans that are dead/killed.
"What kills a clan"

Understand now matey?

You should honestly stop being a hypocrite. You've been talking about how certain ex-QE members left the clan and joined TFP, and then you make a comment which clearly refers to us.

P.S. This thread isn't about clans that are dead. It's about WHAT ruins a clan, not which clan is inactive.

#Learn2Read.

I have no respect for those who left QE for tfp. Definitely CZ. I felt like he was co leader.

Ps. I do respect y'all, but what I mean is it saddens me to see people in a clan for so long switching to another because they think it's "higher" or "more advanced". (Can't blame the ones that left though. I'm sure mutagen had something to do with it overall).

DenverDude90

• Restricted
  • 506 posts

And this is exactly what happened with QE and QN (QuarantineNinjas) and OLB and Inceptive. But anyways what kills a clan.......
Pretty much assholes not following the status quo of the clan basically.

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostChibi, on 05 February 2014 - 10:07 PM, said:

You should honestly stop being a hypocrite. You've been talking about how certain ex-QE members left the clan and joined TFP, and then you make a comment which clearly refers to us.

P.S. This thread isn't about clans that are dead. It's about WHAT ruins a clan, not which clan is inactive.

#Learn2Read.

Let me start off by saying you're trying way to hard.
There are so many other clans that got my members like QE, OLB, Zenmode, and much more (not active so I don't know).

Anyways like wtf? That other post was from a different topic, so stop trying to make it look relevant to my other comment.

Ps. Now I agree with Turk, DICKhead.

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

The thought of a better clan is what mainly kills clans. Besides that, it's also the people that are self centered in the clan that ruins it. (Thus causing "drama" as you would all say.) Personally that's why I think OLB lasted for a long time and will probably outlast most nearly all the other clans. We have like no drama. Zero. And the chicks in our clans aren't ebitches that want attention over the Internet because they can't get in irl. (Generalization) they're all quiet and hardly talk unless spoken to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users