What KILLS a Clan

Clan CombatArms Quar Etc Hot Sexy Yolo Swag

71 replies to this topic

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostGenesis, on 05 February 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:

The thought of a better clan is what mainly kills clans. Besides that, it's also the people that are self centered in the clan that ruins it. (Thus causing "drama" as you would all say.) Personally that's why I think OLB lasted for a long time and will probably outlast most nearly all the other clans. We have like no drama. Zero. And the chicks in our clans aren't ebitches that want attention over the Internet because they can't get in irl. (Generalization) they're all quiet and hardly talk unless spoken to.

I'm still deciding between Zenmode, OLB, or making my own clan for fun again.

When I get active again anyways lol.

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

View PostGenesis, on 05 February 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:

and hardly talk unless spoken to.

Just the way the women should act. Haha jokes. I'm not chauvinistic pig

Posted Image

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

View Post--DeadDylan-, on 05 February 2014 - 10:35 PM, said:

Let me start off by saying you're trying way to hard.
There are so many other clans that got my members like QE, OLB, Zenmode, and much more (not active so I don't know).

Anyways like wtf? That other post was from a different topic, so stop trying to make it look relevant to my other comment.

Ps. Now I agree with Turk, DICKhead.

This is why arguing with you is like arguing with a kid without using fucking logic. You're pretty much saying you can two-face shit as long as they're on different topics.

And how am I trying too hard? Is this another variation of the "oh mai gawd tryhard zombies fuck off" comment?

P.S. Only kids change the topic when they lose an argument. And once again, you proved you're a hypocrite. You were just talking about staying on topic with our so-called "argument", when I actually am, but now you turn and mention Turk's comment which has NO relevance to this conversation what-so-ever.

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostChibi, on 05 February 2014 - 11:01 PM, said:

This is why arguing with you is like arguing with a kid without using fucking logic. You're pretty much saying you can two-face shit as long as they're on different topics.

And how am I trying too hard? Is this another variation of the "oh mai gawd tryhard zombies fuck off" comment?

P.S. Only kids change the topic when they lose an argument. And once again, you proved you're a hypocrite. You were just talking about staying on topic with our so-called "argument", when I actually am, but now you turn and mention Turk's comment which has NO relevance to this conversation what-so-ever.

You're trying to argue with accusations which none are true. Nuffsaid.
I can't really argue with an opinion that you have over my comments. All I can say is fuck off when you're annoying. Feel me now?

Peng

Ace

• 1509 posts
  • Siezon Senryaku!

Pre-pubescent kiddies thinking that being an admin in a clan actually means anything.

Posted Image

K-Dog01

Novice

• Members
  • 46 posts

Well first off, members giving clan a bad rep and starting dramas with others. Accusations go everywhere and it's a massive mess. So mainly drama and people giving the clan a bad rep.

View Post-Th3_Br0ken-, on 05 February 2014 - 08:47 PM, said:

Lots of different things can kill clans. Since I've been in like every pro quar clan ever made, here are some common things that tend to fuck shit up.

1. Conflict between leadership.
2.Starting off with a weak roster.
3. Expecting too much from your members, and trying to control everything they do.
4. Females... LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL CLANS THAT LET GIRLS IN
5. Choosing the least qualified people to be admin...
6. Clan wars, that shit can get really competitive, which can cause tempers to fly.
7.Idiots that keep trying to remake clans THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN DISBANDED MULTIPLE TIMES. YOU FAGGOTS KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
8. Anyone with the IGN Inpend
9. When you let drama kings into your clan.
10. Clans that try to be family oriented.

This is in no particular order btw.

Prob more things I haven't listed.

LMAO nice list :p :)

2Paq_

Experienced

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

View Post-Th3_Br0ken-, on 05 February 2014 - 08:47 PM, said:

4. Females... LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL CLANS THAT LET GIRLS IN

Wait, could you please elaborate? (Or give an example?)

I've never been in a Quarantine clan with a member of the female species in it so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about lol.

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostPen², on 06 February 2014 - 03:25 AM, said:

Pre-pubescent kiddies thinking that being an admin in a clan actually means anything.

That's a strong sounding opinion, but actually if a clan has any control or respect, those spots can't be taken by anyone (or the clan won't make it) plus you need to give people something to look toward to. Keep striving for excellence, you should know that. You're a commentator (kinda)

Oh and FYI matey, big words make you seem intelligent, but they don't turn opinions into facts.
Remember it's a game an it's all about having fun!

Marco

• Members
  • 592 posts
  • LocationWashing Machine

She tryng way to hard to win xD
Posted ImagePosted Image

Mina/-Last

Experienced

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationOverdose

1. Unloyal members.
2. People that want to leave to join other clans for fame.
3. Admins that think they can do what they want and get away with it.
4. Admins that think they are more important than any other member in the clan.
5. People that think they are the so good that they can do what they want and get away with it because they think you need them more than they need you.
6. Members giving the clan a bad reputation.
7. Inactive players
8. People that expect the clan to become well known without putting effort into actually making it known.
9. Members that think just because they are good friends with the leader that they can get away with causing drama.
10. The need to make your clan known and famous.
11. Everyone wanting admin.

List can go on!
Posted Image
Thanks Britan <3

TheSTARK

Initiate

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Iron Man
  • LocationIn da bushez

Hackers that hack into the leaders account and kicks everyone then terms. That's what kills a clan.
Posted Image

Swag swag yolo swag #420 #kushblazeit #totoro #XxSwAgZxX5lyfe

Randomness

Veteran

• Members
  • 2037 posts
  • anal alan baby

View PostPen², on 06 February 2014 - 03:25 AM, said:

ALF I THINK HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU

Posted Image

Heart_

Experienced

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • LocationEarth

Jelouisy,drama, Everybody wants to be the top dog. Lil kids.
Posted Image

-Alf

Ace

• 1097 posts

View PostRandomness, on 08 February 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

ALF I THINK HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU

DISLiKED

-Blix

Exclusive

• Developer
  • 772 posts

For once I agree with deadly. the fact that kathy assumed deadly's comment was about her clan shows a lot of unwarranted arrogance.

Posted Image

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View Post-Blix, on 09 February 2014 - 04:33 PM, said:

For once I agree with deadly. the fact that kathy assumed deadly's comment was about her clan shows a lot of unwarranted arrogance.

I'm pretty sure you've said "for once I agree with DD" like ten times. Uhhhh and yeah, she knew she lost, which is why she shut up x) jajaja

-Blix

Exclusive

• Developer
  • 772 posts

View Post--DeadDylan-, on 09 February 2014 - 09:44 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure you've said "for once I agree with DD" like ten times.

It's funny cause i said the same thing myself as i wrote that lol. gg deadly

Posted Image

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View Post-Blix, on 09 February 2014 - 10:16 PM, said:

It's funny cause i said the same thing myself as i wrote that lol. gg deadly

Mauahhahahahaa xD

Stylised

Ace

• Members
  • 1779 posts

View PostHalo, on 04 February 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

You wrong bro.........

View PostMarco, on 04 February 2014 - 05:58 PM, said:

Its just your clan

I'm wrong?
How many people have left terry skillz? Countless times i can say tom left, danny,vin,tyler and more.
Marco if i recall you asked to join escapism if, you got kicked from olb or left?

All i was saying is, not everyone can be loyal forever.

Posted Image

Kill3r_Flam3

• Members
  • 214 posts

Changes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users