Reece's final TBH

80 replies to this topic

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

Because my internet is terrible this will give me another thing to do in the mean time.

Just like this and i'll do a TBH in order of the likes. Although do not ask for one if you're expecting "your a good player and you have good attitude" I might do a couple word respones to a few people, a paragraph to others. Sorry if i hurt anyones feelings, it is not my intention.

EDIT: ADDED RATINGS 1-3 meaning terrible, 3-5 meaning semi-bad, 5 meaning I don't know, 6-7 meaning good, 8 being great, 9 being fantastic, and i will no way in hell be giving anyone a 10 ;)

Snowy: Back when i used to play with you heaps a year back you were really chill and fun to hang around/play with. Although the amount of shit-talk you recieve is unreal, and noone would get that amount of hate for no reason. I've also heard a lot of shit that's happened with you and girls, but that's a personal matter. I remember you were an average player, and i havn't played with you much since i've came back so i don't know your skill level. I do like you, but ehh... You have something with you that just isn't attractive. :/ (5/10

Bigkila: Oh mike, i remember when you were cool.. then a dick, then cool... Now you have a bunch of hate and whenever i try to be nice you just ignore me so i don't know what the real you is anymore, if you're the cool mike i knew or the dick i knew. I don't know, so i'm not going to presume anything. You're a good infecter still, but that's the only "outstanding" thing about you. I like you, but i just wish you didn't ignore me whenever i said hi, or complimented or tried to make conversation. (5/10

Sooths: Don't know much about you, so this is gonna be short. You remind me of an OLB member that's been in olb for years. Idk why, just the first thing i see when i see you is a big screaming "OLB". You're a good player so yeah, i def. think your a good member of this community. (6/10)

Mario: Don't got a clue who you are, played with you and i've heard you get name changes. That's it, sorry but I can't really TBH you when I've only played with you a couple times and that's pre much it, I can't remember your skill/attitude either. Sorry. (5/10)

Robin: Damn, i've known you for years. You're a good player and you changed from being a rand rager-DD fanboy into a well known, good and respectable player in OLB. I respect you hard for that, good job :). Nothing really bad to say... at all, except for the fact that you're a good infecter and it used to piss me off LOL. (7.5/10)

Kaitlyn: I've only played with you for a little, I thought you were just a random elim pro girl player until you started spamming "Hey reece" whenever i joined your room and then joined Escapism. In the short time i've known you I can say you're a pretty good player and a good person overall, nothing bad to say except that you rage-kicked my alt a year ago :P No hard feelings though. Don't know you to well so i can't really bring up any negatives. Sorry. :) (7/10)

Resonance: I've known you for SOOOO long I remember i used to TS with you and play with you a bunch, and you used to fanboy the hell out of me LOL. You're a REALLY chill person, all of you Zenmode people are, and i really respect you all. You aren't anything spectacular in terms of play, but besides that you're a hella cool person :D. (9/10)

Brett: I don't know man... I hated you for a while, I really liked you for a while... You kinda kept changing your view on me based on whether i was in Escapism or out of Escapism LOL. I believe we're all cool now and all i gotta say is that even though you're a huge troll and you sometimes take that trolling over-board, you're by far one of the best QR players I know. (*From back then atleast, i don't really know now.*) (6/10)

Stylised: Ugh.. I HATE you more then anyone in this world, you know why. The amount of shit you do to me and the people around me that are close to me is just disgusting, and i've seen it happen to A LOT of people, not just me. My best friends all feel the same way about you, you start shit for no reason, just for your own entertainment and nothing more pisses me off. Whenever you call people fake just because you feel like pissing someone off, even when they aren't fake. You aren't fake, because you've been the same for the past 6 or so months. You seem to also fall in love with every single online-girl you meet, then when they reject you, you harass them to the point where they rage-quit TS for a few days, i even just recently warned a girl that is an escapism app or was... idk if she still is to be careful of you, that's how bad it's gotten Cody. You are a massive hypocrite and i just dislike you, more then anyone i've ever met. Everything i dispise, you've done. I wouldn't mind if it was just to me, but when you constantly do it to people that are close to me that's when i get annoyed. Few good points though. You're loyal to escapism and a really good player. Note Cody.. do not get mad because these are my OPINIONS, not facts. Some of these may seem to you untrue, but my opinion is what counts in my to be honest. (2/10)

Miki/Micayla/Miki's Hair: Miki! I've only known you for a couple of weeks, but it feels like i've been one of your best friends for months. You're a really sweet girl that's surprisingly actually really good at this game, even if you don't like it :P. You have a bad habit to not reply for ages though, LOL. Whenever we talk it's filled with an awkward "LOOOOL" every minute. We hardly ever talk seriously because we joke around A HELLA TON, and think that's a really neat friend to have, hopefully we can stay good friends 4EVERRRR. Btw, your hair... :blush: (9/10)

ph3nom: I don't really know you, except that you're really chill and in zenmode :D Sorry. (5/10)

Rumor/WOGL-Z: I actually got really close to you as a friend, you were someone I could rely on, I stabbed you in the back before which was immature and silly and i sincerely apologise for doing that to you. I always viewed you as a hilarious, fun-to-be-around guy who i can always rely on to give me a good laugh, but on other times, can rely on to give me a good shove in the right direction, I don't really know what happened but something happened and now... we just don't talk all that much. I think no less of you though. (8/10)

Cezar: I like you quite a bit now, i don't really know if you truly do like me, or you're just mutual with me and don't wanna start any shit. You should tell me, so i know :P You went from being one of my most hated people, to someone i actually respect. That.... is weird, cause i don't think many people have done to me. You're a really good player and a nice person WHEN U WANT TO BE :P. Now... onto the bad points, which is mainly the past. I do not think any of this anymore, but i feel it needs to be said. I used to dispise you, because i was a rager, nothing more. You were a dick cause you tryharded me even though you knew i hated it, although i was a rager and should not have reacted the way I did. We're equally at fault for our differences back then. (6.5/10)

Azunyann: I have no idea who u are, i saw ur prev. igns but don't remember a single one, sorry bro. We should def. play some time, feel free to add me on Allusive_. (5/10)

Sagix: When you were dark, I really disliked tryhards, and you were indeed a tryhard. But a fun, lovable tryhard so i always viewed you as a friend :) Now that i could really give less then 2 fucks about who gets me or if they tryhard me every round every game for years (ok i lie, i would be steamed if that happened every round every game for years, LOL). I see you're a really chill dude compared to your ragey-ish self a year back, which can see because you're in OLB. And i'm coming after you mate, just wait :P (7/10)

Effortless: LOGAN!!! MY FAVOURITE QUAR PLAYER AND THE MOST HILARIOUS GUY I THINK I'VE EVER MET. You've been one of my best friends for so many years brother and I love everything but also hate everything you do, that's what friends are for right? :D You're sometimes a bit of a ****, but whatever, i'm tough and i'll live through your harrasment :P You can be very mean to the people you don't like, at one point i remember we fought quite a bit back when i kept making statuses like a fucking 11 year old girl that's found love online and wants to love every loving thing with all my pitiful status updates, i'm hella glad i realised how fucking annoying i was being. I don't know how ur silver 3 or whatever btw, you're by far the worst ahri OCE. <3 (9.5/10)

SaberTooth: you're a tiger. a funny cool tiger that i wanna be fwiends with. I don't really know you much but but but... I don't know! xD You seem like a really funkay person, and i'd love to get to know you better, we've only ts'd a few times but never really talked and we only say hi ingame, so i can't give u a proper TBH Sowwy :3. (7.5/10)

Larry: I used to think you were just some escapism... annoying lil' weirdo. Boyyy was i wrong, im so sorry for judging you before i get to know you. You are a REALLY cool guy and I like everything about you, You're chill, hardly ever rage, and overall a really nice person. Thanks for being a friend, i know that's cringy but yeah. :P Nice pics on TS though, whenever i go to poke you i'm always so scared my parents will walk by my door while im poking you so it'l show the picture... LOL. You're a pretty good player and a good addition to escapism to smooth out it's weirdness :D. (9/10)

Potions: You are a really old friend, back when Lezu/Quar/Justin/I were all REALLY good friends... I actually really miss those days... a lot... I don't really know you that much now, by far the most funnest memories i'll ever have on this game. i'm sure you haven't changed from the cool great-to-be-around guy that you always were. (9/10)

Killer: I remember when u were (first ign here) LOL i forgot at this very moment, it's late hush :3. You seem to be a very loving admin that always cares for their members, but you have a flaw that i do too, you seem to judge people (or so it seems) by who they were back in the day. I still think or atleast you make it out to be that i'm still ragey although i havn't raged since i've came back, even when i said "lol kid." I meant kiddlazy1... so yeah, anywayssss LOL. You can correct me on that ^. You're by far the best player in OLB and one of the best QR players in this community, you got me in OLB the last time on i believe chauvinist- and i've always viewed you as a humble, very lovable friend ever since ihitboom 3 or so years ago. I hope i can join OLB again and be reunited with you and the rest of the gang, I truly do miss the fun times i shared with you guys. :) (8.5/10)

Genesis: Oh my god, you have no idea how highly i think of you. I'm pretty much a fanboy. LOL. I think you are an AMAZING player and a FANTASTIC friend. You are a tad bit ragey on TS, but then again.. who isn't :P. I loved all the memories i shared with you all these years i've known you, and I don't think we've ever ever ever got into a fight and i've never viewed you in a bad fashion. I hope we can be reunited in olb together again :). (8.5/10)

-Quar: Liam! I used to dislike you and you used to dislike me, we always used to quarrel over the littlest things just because we disliked eachother so much. Then.... we became VERY good friends... I don't know how. All i remember is Runescape was a huge factor, we played together so much and we'd talk for the whole day a lot of the times... Then you quit, I quit... We stopped talking for a little cause i was talking to logan/sam and playing league with them so much. Although we became good friends again, we skyped, we ts'd and we went through some rough times in escapism together, I left the clan straight when u joined and I felt REALLY bad, i sincerely apologise. You're a really mean friend and I love nearly everything about you, you're a bit of hypocrite and you sometimes keep shit from me that i should know about, but it's all good, everyone has their flaws and atleast your real, not "Fake" like some people (oneperson) proclaims. xD. I really wanna ts/CA with you, it's so fun but... I just don't think i can, the amount of i lag receive is unreal! You are a little **** though ;) (9.5/10)

Rookin: A while back i thought you were some annoying, fanboy-like (not directly fanboy to me) bad QR player... That's ages back... then when u got in escapism you became just annoying... :P You were a decent QR player... and in only a few months, you went from the Esc lil' annoying piece of crap to a fantastic dude that I can see being a very loyal and great edition to OLB. You are actually very good now, it surprises me you changed so fast. We're friends, i wouldn't say close friends, but we're good friends xD. You're one sexy mofo btw, and i'll be seeing you in OLB my friend ;) (8/10)

-vZac: You were my friend soooooooooooooooooooo long ago it feels like forever ago i first met you, and i kept seeing you in JF rooms for years... We never really talked all that much but when we did it was a chill, friendly talk because we were so comfortable with eachothers company. oh sorry, ARE so comfortable with eachothers company xD. You're a good player, but nothing really "WOW" factor, sorry :P I love playing with you, i love your playstyle and i love just being in the same room with you as a buddy :D. (8/10)

Shadow and Blob: I'm just going to do you both together, sorry but yeah...I'd rather not type pretty much the exact same paragraph twice :D. Ohhhh damn, have we been through some rough as hell times, but also some good times :D. The first ever time i met you two... I tried a little bit to hard to be your friends, and that resulted me in being your fanboy for quite some time.
To be honest.. I disliked you a lot when i found out you said no on my first application into OLB, I don't know why I did, that was just me back then... GiJoe/Jeffy then accepted me without you or Blob's yes's, and the most fantastic thing happened... you and blob decided that since i'm your clannie you'll treat me like one, and would be nice to me. I wasn't the same back though, I obviously still disliked you both and claimed "i didn't feel like i was wanted in the clan" and left after having a 5 or so month tryout period or something along those lines... I was also very ragey and I self-proclaimed that i was perfect. I forgot what happened to make you two forgive me the second time, but after a long while... I applied again and was accepted after a few months and I was truly treated like I was at home, I loved everyone in OLB and it felt like i'd be there forever...
Although I find escapism, at the time I didn't know what to do... I went as low as to practically lie and hurt both of your feelings and not only that but disrespect your very existence saying that "You two never supported me" Which you both for sure did, more then anyone else.
I skipped a part of how i got into OLB again... which i don't remember so yeah... Anyways, what i'm trying to get at...

You two are the most forgiving, smartest piece of individuals i'll ever meet and there's no denying that you two are extremely talented at both this game and at life itself. You both have great montages and you're extremely talented QR players and I love the fact that you actually work together in QR in voice.. (The I nade you pin combo). That's pretty unique IMO. Although there is one obvious flaw that i'm not sure you both know you have. Most people in OLB are well-behaved, and sometimes they have arguments on QM that is more of an educated argument then anything else, yet you tell them to not post on the subject anymore, because you feel like it's gone out of hand. That's perfectly fine, if anything that's fantastic, just what OLB leaders should be respected for, although you two seem to have the same arguments, both ingame and on QM.
Hopefully i'll be by both your sides sooner or later in the clan, and i'll keep my loyalty and trust intact. :) (9/10)

-Chocomilk: WADDUP CHOCO! You're one of the nicest people in this community with a fantastic attitude and great skill to back you up. I don't know you personally I just know we're good friends with some clannie history behind us, and infront of course ;) hehehehehehe. You've always been so nice to everyone you meet and one of the most relaxed people in this community. No negatives what so ever except for the fact I don't know you personally and we for sure should talk more. (9/10)

-Commenced: JESS! I remember when you were Commenced- I have no idea why you name changed to the - infront of you Jess... so freakin weird, but that's your decision :P. Ahahaha, i'm not ever going to stop that. Hello James nice to meet you :3. You're such a laid back guy with a whole lot of personality behind you, then again... 95% of aussies have a whole lot of personality behind them. Eyeyeyey amirait<3. You're a decent player and I can't remember a whole lot about you besides the fact I love trolling you about the whole Jess thing, then again I loved trolling Jess about it too. :D. (8/10)

CosmicStrike: I think i've played with you once and you were a good infecter that didn't say anything all game.. So i can't really say anything else about you, sorry. (5/10)

-LastRunner: I honestly don't know much about you... I've seen you around, I consider you my friend and you're a good player with a humble attitude, nothing really bad or personal to say... Sorry but yeah :P We should keep talking like we have been. xD. (7/10)

Celest: Oh god... You were the most annoying little tick I think I ever ever ever had. You followed us around everywhere and kept talking, even when we blocked you, apparently you were still talking. I feel like such a jerk for doing that to you... but man, you deserved it. You're slowly getting better at that whole immaturity thing but you have a long way to go. I mean, a long way to go. You lie a lot, e.g. the montages, the accounts. the clips, etc. They're lies that are just not there to protect someone or something, they're lies to to make you seem cooler, cut that out. You've went from one of the worst QR players to someone who is actually good, but I still view you as the annyoing celest, with the constant "ew reece", the saying my last name in public etc. You'd be fine, actually no. You'd be great if you were mature and your skill atm. I could see you in OLB... But at the moment, i just don't see that happening. I'm not in OLB and I don't know how they operate, so I could be wrong, don't give up though, keep pushing. (5/10)

Wally:

Eexs:

Forever:

Mylittleak47:

OnTheRun/Halo:

Azaleus:

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

ME

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

-Starblast/Sprinting-/-Conquering/Sprinty-/-SnowKing-

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

Mario/Surrendered is what I played with you again on lol
Posted Image

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

FroosTy-JF/--RobiN-/-ROBINO-

Posted Image

--Villain

Laffin's Bae

• Members
  • 263 posts

Ill take one.. o.o. Even though we don't speak to much.

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

View PostReece, on 18 February 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:

Snowy: Back when i used to play with you heaps a year back you were really chill and fun to hang around/play with. Although the amount of shit-talk you recieve is unreal, and noone would get that amount of hate for no reason. I've also heard a lot of shit that's happened with you and girls, but that's a personal matter. I remember you were an average player, and i havn't played with you much since i've came back so i don't know your skill level. I do like you, but ehh... You have something with you that just isn't attractive. :/

Some people take this game way too seriously. I admit, I take it seriously too at some points but I'm starting not to give a shit about what happens. Oh and the hate, it's actually for no reason. :P PM me if you want cuz' I wanna know what's that "something with me that isn't attractive." 0.0

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Do me hard Reece. TEAR OUT MY FEELINGS
Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostMila Kunis, on 18 February 2014 - 09:17 PM, said:

Do me hard Reece. TEAR OUT MY FEELINGS

If your Forum name isn't your IGN and you havn't been verified, please pm your ign. cause i have no idea who u are.

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

Reese's you're so gay, I'm not liking for a tbh. Earn your like.

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Post--DeadDylan-, on 18 February 2014 - 09:26 PM, said:

Reese's you're so gay, I'm not liking for a tbh. Earn your like.

LOL, I didn't say "you must like this, cause it's either this TBH or your parents life" you're not forced to like it, I just said like it so i can keep track of who i gotta do, rather then going page to page and back to the first page and forward- and back and yeah... to stressing. I could really care less about my post-count or Likes on this forum anymore :P I'm just doing this for simple-management.

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

View PostReece, on 18 February 2014 - 09:23 PM, said:

If your Forum name isn't your IGN and you havn't been verified, please pm your ign. cause i have no idea who u are.

Das Jay!

SaberTooth-

Recruit

• Members
  • 90 posts

me plis
Don't follow your dreams. Lead them.

Posted Image

Lezu

Experienced

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTravelling.

Stylised: Ugh.. I HATE you more then anyone in this world, you know why. The amount of shit you do to me and the people around me that are close to me is just disgusting, and i've seen it happen to A LOT of people, not just me. My best friends all feel the same way about you, you start shit for no reason, just for your own entertainment and nothing more pisses me off. Whenever you call people fake just because you feel like pissing someone off, even when they aren't fake. You aren't fake, because you've been the same for the past 6 or so months. You seem to also fall in love with every single online-girl you meet, then when they reject you, you harass them to the point where they rage-quit TS for a few days, i even just recently warned a girl that is an escapism app or was... idk if she still is to be careful of you, that's how bad it's gotten Cody. You are a massive hypocrite and i just dislike you, more then anyone i've ever met. Everything i dispise, you've done. I wouldn't mind if it was just to me, but when you constantly do it to people that are close to me that's when i get annoyed. Few good points though. You're loyal to escapism and a really good player. Note Cody.. do not get mad because these are my OPINIONS, not facts. Some of these may seem to you untrue, but my opinion is what counts in my to be honest.

I can't believe I logged back in just to comment but..

I smell jealousy. o,...,o

i came back to lurk

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Clostrittttiyums.

--GalaxyX

Ace

• Members
  • 1042 posts
  • LocationAustralia mate :-)

FORESHOT/--GalaxyX/Chris your nigga ;D
Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks Brit!!!!! :)

Kill3r_Flam3

• Members
  • 214 posts

do me pls. I know it says like but for some reason people skip or don't do their TBH's (ehehehe)

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

me

_Effortless_

Initiate

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Stylised: Ugh.. I HATE you more then anyone in this world, you know why. The amount of shit you do to me and the people around me that are close to me is just disgusting, and i've seen it happen to A LOT of people, not just me. My best friends all feel the same way about you, you start shit for no reason, just for your own entertainment and nothing more pisses me off. Whenever you call people fake just because you feel like pissing someone off, even when they aren't fake. You aren't fake, because you've been the same for the past 6 or so months. You seem to also fall in love with every single online-girl you meet, then when they reject you, you harass them to the point where they rage-quit TS for a few days, i even just recently warned a girl that is an escapism app or was... idk if she still is to be careful of you, that's how bad it's gotten Cody. You are a massive hypocrite and i just dislike you, more then anyone i've ever met. Everything i dispise, you've done. I wouldn't mind if it was just to me, but when you constantly do it to people that are close to me that's when i get annoyed. Few good points though. You're loyal to escapism and a really good player. Note Cody.. do not get mad because these are my OPINIONS, not facts. Some of these may seem to you untrue, but my opinion is what counts in my to be honest.

I don't think of the same about Cody, yeah there are things i may have said about him but there not quite the same feelings as you have for him. Yeee... P.S you gota slay a few dragons before you find the princess, i wouldnt care if he had online dated which i dont think he has.. haha =)

Posted Image

Chad

Ace

• Members
  • 1016 posts

QuarChief

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users