43 replies to this topic

Lezu

Experienced

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationTravelling.

Meh, haven't been on in a while.
I'll probably finish this and then go afk for a few months again XDXDXD
Comment for a TBH, don't have to like. I'm not like-thirsty like the rest of yous.

Make sure you comment, I don't exactly know who everyone is by forum names. I won't do them by likes.

Styliseeedd: DOOOOD BESTIIIIIEEZZZZ. Umm, so, a paragraph. You were probably the first person to actually talk to me a lot on TS or in the Quarantine community. We've been through a lot of tough times, and a lot of fun times. Whenever we talk, we end up dying laughing, and I love that about our friendship. xD I think the few months we hated each other's guts really paid off into some really deep trusting stuffs. :3 I don't really play combat arms anymore or even really touch TS, I enjoy that we can actually talk elsewhere than CA related.. everything.

Genesis:I don't really know you that well, but I remember trying to keep up with you in TT. Those were the days I was learning, I still am. You're really really amazing, and I look up to you as an idol. Hopefully we can play together sometime. =)

Sooths: You added me on skype, we've talked a little, BUT I STILL DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE THAT WELL. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. Maybe I'll try to play with you a little more, from what I see you're pretty.. er.. Decent, aside from dying constantly.

Cezar: Tbh, I'm actually intimidated by you, I always have been. I guess you just have that sense of power, seeing as you were the ref I was really scared to try to get when I first ever tried to apply for Escapism. I haven't really talked to you at all since I joined, or anything..

Snowwwwwy: Effffffffffrun. You've helped me through so much bullcrap with my IRL drama situations n'stuff, and I enjoy doing the same for you in return. You're a really trustworthy friend, and I hope we can stay friends forever. =3 At first, I thought you were some idiot drama causing kid on QM, but after I got to know you, I learned that maybe first impressions should be kept aside until you really get to know what's underneath. Stay chilly, snowy.

Shad:I like playing in games with you. They're usually a lot less.. Tryhardy than most of the other rooms I go to, then again, I'm just not much of a person who likes to even try to win, so every room is tryhardy. lelele. You're pretty chill, I appreciate that. Other than that, I haven't really talked to you at all.

Elf: Who are you? o_O

Quarchief: Don't really remember you that much, we hardly really spoke at all...

Equinoxes: Bro, you're fun to be around. We talked for a while one night and I guess Ican consider you a friend. =) I haven't really talked to you since then, though.

Foreshot: Don't remember much about you. :/

AK: PURRRRRRRRRR. You're weird. I like weird. I don't like you though. Maybe I do. You're just.. Strange. I guess I like tryharding you, pretending to be friendly then striking when you least expect it, then again, I never really get to infect you.

Kila: I don't really know you, I like your running style though. We talked like.. Once, and I see you around a lot. Sorry, really short, but I don't know enough about you. :(

Reece: Yes, I got your poke on TS. To be honest, I really don't care about what happened in the past anymore, it's all online anyways. I guess I was just childish. I learned from what I did, what I did taught me a lot. So if it weren't for you, I wouldn't know what I knew today. Lol. Other than that, to be honest, you're.. I don't know. I haven't spoken to you since we were friends, so I don't know if you've changed since then or not. But from a TBH since then, you're a pretty chill guy that I liked to be around more than anyone. I doubt we'll ever be friends again, but I look forward to the day that maybe we could be.

LordxMango: I only remember you from SM, other than that, we never reallly talked at all. So, yeah. You're a pretty skilled player from what I remember.

AndyDrew: You're one of my closest friends on this whole messed up community. One of the only few that I really talk to outside of anything. I'm sorry I scared you so badly about a month ago. I wasn't thinking straight. I'm happy that you continued to be my friend, and quit saying you're worse at quar than me, you're probably 100x better. XD

Logan: You're a troollll. I don't know why, but I'm actually secretly (not so secretly anymore) intimidated by you, kinda scared to talk around you. xD I guess it's sorta the same way as Cezar? Not sure. I don't talk to you much at all. I liked playing league with you though. :) Freakin fun.

vZac: MY ARCH RIVAL. Other than that, I don't know you.

Peng: My first friend on QM, the person who got me into QM. Also, my teacher of TT. I miss the days we used to play with Steve and have so much fun back when I was Zurie. xD Despite the fact you don't play much anymore, you're still fairly skilled. You should also make more videos, I miss having something to do on youtube.

Larry: Clanmate. Still haven't really talked much to you. I haven't even really seen you ingame either. xD

Celest: You used to annoy the crap out of me because you would never hop off. Also, you had a squeaky voice and you just annoyed the crap out of me so much.. But, you've matured since we've spoken and stuff, and I enjoy playing with you as long as you don't tryhard the crap out of me, I mean, I'm not even good at running so it's kind of funny when I actually say someone doesn't hop off. xD

Turk: You're weird. Idk. I play with you here and there, I look up to your skill, then again I look up to almost everyone's skill. You're also funny, back when I'd actually go on the QM TS. I don't know too much about you, though. :v You're pretty chill.

Totoro: I KEPT PISTOLING YOU! MUAHAHAHA. We used to speak here and there and play together but I haven't seen you in aggeesssssssss don't know you very well either! haha.

Cheese: We used to be so close, what happened? Oh, we became busy..ish. I miss talking to ya, you're pretty pro and you used to be my partner in crime(running.) XP

Mooksy: Never really talked to you or really watched you ingame.

Tenure: Chill guy to talk to, one of the few that was in my clan Lucid Dreams before we all got suspended and disbanded. To be honest, I sorta thought you were weird. That's not a bad thing, though. Better than being normal.

Jarrod: Silly goose. random whispers for the win, we need to finish that video when I get my gaming computer back. XD

Ray: You're a hopeless romantic, your "flirting" sort of bugs me, I'm sure you're aware of that. You like to party, we're entirely different personalities. I'd rather have my nose stuck in a science book, you'd rather be at a party. You're a good friend, despite the fact we're entirely different worlds.

Insept: JAJAJAJA I GIVES U WHITE HAIR. You're really fun to play with, because I scare the crap out of you. xD Also stress you out, it's too funny. :P We don't really talk much otherwise, UPLOAD THE SNORKING VIDEO NOB.

Alfalfa: One of my better friends on the community, you don't take anything seriously, you're so laid back and that's awesome to be around aside from raging noobs. You're my amazing jungler for when I go solo top fiora, GET ME FED! >:3 Dem pro lee sin kicks doeeee LOOOOOL. Just kick them away from everyone, okay. HI-KUHH.

Sensed: Hmm, you're decent ingame, don't really talk to you at all so I don't know what to say.

Bozo: We've only talked like, once.

Joy: OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMG HIIIIIIIIIi. Let's go be fat together, k? k. I like to play TT with you. We both sort of like to jump off the side though, let's go swimming.

Fruitcake/Jared: I eat you. I admire your intelligence and ability to keep an argument interesting. Also, making purring noises for dayyyys. I will never forget the day you kicked me though, you big meanieface. Similar anime interests? I think you're pretty awesome. Also, I want to be like you at Showdown someday.

DD: You're blunt to everyone, I have never really spoken to you at all. I used to read your posts and thought they were somewhat entertaining, though.

Cylo: NO, LOBBY 5 IS MINE. Don't know that much about you. x___x Sorry.

i came back to lurk

Stylised

Ace

• Members
  • 1779 posts

welcome back

Posted Image

Genesis

Ace

• Members
  • 1477 posts
  • LocationChina

uh me i guess

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

me

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

Me

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

[;

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

Shad

Posted Image

Elfa-

Experienced

• Members
  • 490 posts

Me.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Chad

Ace

• Members
  • 1016 posts

QuarChief

Posted Image

Wes

Tryhard

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Wesley
  • Locationnowhere

ninja125/Flows-/Glancing/Cecrep/Equinoxes I'll provide more ins if needed(I'm Wesley jsing cuz i used my real name on TS not ign)

--GalaxyX

Ace

• Members
  • 1042 posts
  • LocationAustralia mate :-)

FORESHOT
Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks Brit!!!!! :)

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

MYLITTLEAK47

BETTER PURR GOOD FOR ME KITTY.

Mikeyyyy

Experienced

• Members
  • 439 posts

BigKila-/BigMike/-MistaKila-
IGN's: Bigkila25, BigKila-, Devised-, -BigKila-,o___X-, MysticKila-, -MistaKila-, BigKila--, iReachiTeach, StoryTime-

Current IGN: -KilaKong-

Clan's: QuarantineMVP, QuarantineElite, Zumbies, TheJukingNation, Humans Win!!!, ExiledRunners, Contamination, Subtle Dream, TwistedFate, Confinement, OverLooked, Defined Reaction

Current Clan: SurrealEvasion (Leader)

Subscribe to SurrealEvasion YouTube:https://www.youtube....EGq8CPmNyIERbfw

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

me

LordxMango

ZombieExtinction : Leader

• Admin
  • 447 posts
  • ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

go
"Good strategists seize opportunities, Great strategists make their own" - Shelter

" What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo." - ac1potato

Cuckold

Ace

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

me

_Effortless_

Initiate

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Logan

Posted Image

Zachy

Experienced

• Members
  • 389 posts

Me

Peng

Ace

• 1509 posts
  • Siezon Senryaku!

Hey. If possible, re-send me a Skype request?

Posted Image

Larry

Ace

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Authentic

M333

Posted Image

Posted Image xLarrry-

Always Strong TwistedFate Beautiful Escape NoizyNation Authentic

Contamination Natural Instinct Enlightenment Signature Move Purification Escapism

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users