Weekly Briefing #57

20 replies to this topic

bloob

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 872 posts

QM News and Updates

What's good ladies and gentleman!?

It's been quite a while since the last weekly update, but fret not! The Blobonator is here, and I'm happy
to present the weekly update for the lovely month of March. Let's celebrate White History for the next 9 months
eh?

Monthly Top 5 Quarantine plays

After a month of much deliberation, bribing, and shit-talk, the top 5 winners for the month of February were chosen! Congratulations!

1. Molester/Resolutions-
2. Booty
3. JetFlightt-
4. -Blob-
5. -Bozobob-

Please pm theLaffinNub for your prize winnings. Hopefully the winners for March will be announced before the next month rolls around. If you haven't already, make sure to submit clips for Febru- oh wait. It's closed. Better luck next time!

QuarantineMode Statistics

Registered Members: 2,405
Verified Members: 568
Members Currently Online: 72
Members Online Today: 213
Most members online at once: 249
Today's Top Five Posters: Sooths, John²y, Cecrep, 5 STAR MOTHAF, Adam
*cough* tryhards

Rage threads

Well hot damn. I'm sure you've all seen the topic about that Transcendent clan excommunicating themselves from the QuarantineMode domain, and that one kid and that other kid and the other other kid flaming each other like a damn Charizard and Typhlosion. I'm surprised one of them hasn't had a heart attack or something from all that rage. But kids will be kids and the Moderators will be watching everyone's behavior with a careful eye.

WTFP

So TFP opened official applications, which means 90% of the Quarantine community will be applying in hopes of seeing that evasive purple scorpion next to their name! I'm positive everyone will be absolutely frothy with excitment. I know I'm wet. Stiff himself made a cameo appearance on this website announcing the news and posting about the details of applying. Good luck to all you hopefuls.

Community highlights!

A recent trend found among the Quarantine games is the title "KT4". Some of you may be wondering... what is this? Is KT4 the new big quarantine clan? NO. It stands for "Knife until last 4 humans", a new mode that may or may not have been started by OLB, but who's paying attention to that right? To put it simply, the gameplay is exactly as it normally is, but you can only use knife (no, a pistol is not a knife) until there are 4 humans remaining. At this point, you can use whatever you'd like. You'll most likely start recording and hope you don't choke and suicide or get lagtapped or get Cezar'd or dc or get tryharded by Juno666. It's a fun mode that really encourages freerunning and I actively support it. If you haven't given it a try, this is a great opportunity for you to practice freerunning and experience some high level gameplay.

UNBEEtage by BozoBob

SquirtEdit by Niko

13242094458th montage by TylerForan

I still don't know how crossbowsworktage

Posted Image

JetFlight-

Ace

• Members
  • 1014 posts

What's This Lol I See My Name, I'm Famous !!!

Posted Image JetFlight-
Posted Image

Kat

Veteran

• Members
  • 3257 posts

Yay, finally someone starts this again. Good job Bloby! :happy:

Jarrod

Advanced

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Bizy

Good One! Really liked this structure.

Zach

Exclusive

• Members
  • 758 posts
  • -ViBeS-

/moved to announcements

/awardgiven

Thanks, Blob!

Posted Image

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

#Blob4Moderator

IcySeal

Veteran

• Members
  • 2736 posts
  • Potato
  • LocationPhotoshop

Lmao.. Charizard and typhlosiion

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

OHH MY NAME IS UP THERE I'M FAMOUS -Paparazi Takes a Picture- #Bl00BFORQMMOD

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

I can see the humor, but it's just not funny enough

IcySeal

Veteran

• Members
  • 2736 posts
  • Potato
  • LocationPhotoshop

Lmao I didn't see my name till now. :cough: tryhards.

Chad

Ace

• Members
  • 1016 posts

View PostBlob--, on 03 March 2014 - 02:01 AM, said:

QM News and Updates

What's good ladies and gentleman!?

It's been quite a while since the last weekly update, but fret not! The Blobonator is here, and I'm happy
to present the weekly update for the lovely month of March. Let's celebrate White History for the next 9 months
eh?

Monthly Top 5 Quarantine plays

After a month of much deliberation, bribing, and shit-talk, the top 5 winners for the month of February were chosen! Congratulations!

1. Molester/Resolutions-
2. Booty
3. JetFlightt-
4. -Blob-
5. -Bozobob-

Please pm theLaffinNub for your prize winnings. Hopefully the winners for March will be announced before the next month rolls around. If you haven't already, make sure to submit clips for Febru- oh wait. It's closed. Better luck next time!

QuarantineMode Statistics

Registered Members: 2,405
Verified Members: 568
Members Currently Online: 72
Members Online Today: 213
Most members online at once: 249
Today's Top Five Posters: Sooths, John²y, Cecrep, 5 STAR MOTHAF, Adam
*cough* tryhards

Rage threads

Well hot damn. I'm sure you've all seen the topic about that Transcendent clan excommunicating themselves from the QuarantineMode domain, and that one kid and that other kid and the other other kid flaming each other like a damn Charizard and Typhlosion. I'm surprised one of them hasn't had a heart attack or something from all that rage. But kids will be kids and the Moderators will be watching everyone's behavior with a careful eye.

WTFP

So TFP opened official applications, which means 90% of the Quarantine community will be applying in hopes of seeing that evasive purple scorpion next to their name! I'm positive everyone will be absolutely frothy with excitment. I know I'm wet. Stiff himself made a cameo appearance on this website announcing the news and posting about the details of applying. Good luck to all you hopefuls.

Community highlights!

A recent trend found among the Quarantine games is the title "KT4". Some of you may be wondering... what is this? Is KT4 the new big quarantine clan? NO. It stands for "Knife until last 4 humans", a new mode that may or may not have been started by OLB, but who's paying attention to that right? To put it simply, the gameplay is exactly as it normally is, but you can only use knife (no, a pistol is not a knife) until there are 4 humans remaining. At this point, you can use whatever you'd like. You'll most likely start recording and hope you don't choke and suicide or get NoobDriller1'd or get Cezar'd or dc or get tryharded by Juno666. It's a fun mode that really encourages freerunning and I actively support it. If you haven't given it a try, this is a great opportunity for you to practice freerunning and experience some high level gameplay.

UNBEEtage by BozoBob

SquirtEdit by Niko

13242094458th montage by TylerForan

I still don't know how crossbowsworktage

Posted Image

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

brilliance!

Posted Image

They're coming.

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

Nice job on the Briefing :P

Posted Image

Turkeyy-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 815 posts
  • jf;alksdjf;alskdjf

Correction: TFP is not open for applicants, we are still invite only. The only that has changed is the voting system.
I'm straight

RomeHeart

Experienced

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Faggot

You have won me over with that Pokemon reference.

Past IGN's: nivid123, --Gratify, ---DR0P---, -ViZualiZe, Venoxz, --ReDD, Lizarazu, Fluro-

Mina/-Last

Experienced

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationOverdose

View PostI am not Turk, on 04 March 2014 - 12:01 AM, said:

Correction: TFP is not open for applicants, we are still invite only. The only that has changed is the voting system.

Don't get all technical and shet here m8. #blob4mod
Posted Image
Thanks Britan <3

-SnowKing-

Veteran

• Members
  • 3571 posts
  • hi im gosu

LMFAO @ ROOKIN XDDDD

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

awww u still love me u gave me shoutout <3 ajaja

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

wow wtf how did i get that top 5 posts LOOOOL it should've bin John.

OT: Glad to see this back. Gudj0b Nick
Posted Image

IcySeal

Veteran

• Members
  • 2736 posts
  • Potato
  • LocationPhotoshop

View PostAdam, on 04 March 2014 - 07:35 PM, said:

wow wtf how did i get that top 5 posts LOOOOL it should've bin John.

OT: Glad to see this back. Gudj0b Nick

Wanna fite adam xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users