Answering your questions :)

78 replies to this topic

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostQuarOverDose, on 04 March 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

its ok take the time to reply

Why would he want to discuss him being illegitimate. That would make him look worse lmaoooo

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Do you like rainy days?
How big is your dick?
On a scale from 1-10, how motivated are you to get into TFP?
Do you think you can get in?
Posted Image

MGkill

Initiate

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • -SnowQueen-
  • LocationMeatGrinder

View Post§nowy, on 04 March 2014 - 04:15 PM, said:

I'll fuck you up MeatGay. I'M NEVER GONNA BE ON DAT SIG THO.

Don't make me update my Sig so that you're in it. I could easily grind you with what people call "Transgender Spam."
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Post--DeadDylan-, on 04 March 2014 - 05:29 PM, said:

Why would he want to discuss him being illegitimate. That would make him look worse lmaoooo

I am being asked if i'm legit on Allusive, the answer is obviously yes. I don't need to answer a question, i havn't answered a lot of questions simply because I don't think they need an answer.

View PostMila Kunis, on 04 March 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

Do you like rainy days? I actually LOVE rainy days, i'm not an outdoor person but I love nature more then anything in the world.
How big is your dick? How big is yours? I'll put mine next to yours and we can measure it that way
On a scale from 1-10, how motivated are you to get into TFP? Honestly, I havn't ever given anything a 10/10 or 100%. It's virtually impossible, so 9. xD
Do you think you can get in? I STRONGLY believe I can do it, yes.

Kuzzy

Advanced

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

am i in tfp

-Alf

Ace

• 1097 posts

WAW I WaNTED ZE HONEZT OPINUN :(

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostReece, on 04 March 2014 - 06:42 PM, said:

I am being asked if i'm legit on Allusive, the answer is obviously yes. I don't need to answer a question, i havn't answered a lot of questions simply because I don't think they need an answer.

I don't mind if you hack or if you don't, I just don't like people who lie or try to bend the truth about it when caught.
No reason to troll you anymore because you know you were in the wrong, that's good enough for me xD hehe.

Now I need to find something else to troll you on. Uhmmm any ideas? Lolol

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostRyan, on 04 March 2014 - 06:44 PM, said:

am i in tfp

You are TFP

View PostAlfmonster, on 04 March 2014 - 06:44 PM, said:

WAW I WaNTED ZE HONEZT OPINUN :(

Sorry, if I do one then someone else will ask "but you gave alf one"... then the loop keeps going.

View Post--DeadDylan-, on 04 March 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

I don't mind if you hack or if you don't, I just don't like people who lie or try to bend the truth about it when caught.
No reason to troll you anymore because you know you were in the wrong, that's good enough for me xD hehe.

Now I need to find something else to troll you on. Uhmmm any ideas? Lolol

Lmao :D

Axel (Hype)

Experienced

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCentral America

View PostReece, on 04 March 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

I don't remember that, sorry. Maybe sam does, aha. I also don't remember much of you as a player, I see you're honestly pretty quiet (now atleast) and yes you do seem laid back. I don't really know u that much... So sorry aha.

It's fine, I remember only playing a few times with you. Never really played together as two.
I may have a chance to play with you someday, now that I'm "partially" back. Would be pretty cool imo.

What has been your biggest struggle in life? (as in quitting a bad habit, having to give a family member a big talk, getting over the death of a close one if that's even possible to "get over" death?)
Posted Image
xtimeisover (2009 enlist ExiledRunners member, another account 2008)
Hyperion-z (FairyTail [melee] admin, ExiledRunners member, Duungas/Asian Market member, ZenMode admin)
-Sensory- (Juke City member, TheRunAway co-leader)
HYPERlON (Subterfuge leader, Surreal Evasion co-leader, member)
Akame- (Leap of Faith, co-leader)
Riversides (StepUp admin, o ehl bee desu owner (im oLBee!) born 2 bee olbee wild)

#Sizzurp4TFP

Instruments-

V.I.P

• WARNING: Multi-Account
  • 258 posts

View PostReece, on 03 March 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

Because i realised why i quit and that there's no reason why i should have quit, there was two reasons that blinded me.

1. I thought everyone hated me, which was a lie. A lot of people actually like me, way more then before because there's no reason to hate me unless you linger on the past.

2. I wasn't having fun.

When i realised that

1. Only a few people hated me that i didnt care about, and everyone I wanted to be friends with (except for maybe 1-2 people) like me. A lot of the people that actually thought i was a rager and didn't really like me, now are good friends with me. e.g. instruments.

2. I have fun with friends, i don't have as much fun now as i did in the beginning on Escapism, BE days. But I think i have some hella good-times awaiting for me in the future.

No chance sorry. I'm not cut out for a leader, it's just not in me.

I don't like you. lol

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostInstruments-, on 04 March 2014 - 09:28 PM, said:

I don't like you. lol

Not you, -lnstruments in TFP.

Mina/-Last

Experienced

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationOverdose

What do you think of the quarantine community?
What clan do you think has the best attitude?
What players do you think have had the biggest difference attitude wise?
What player do you respect the most and why?
Sorry for all the questions :p
Posted Image
Thanks Britan <3

Shadowmonster

Ace

• Members
  • 1735 posts

What happened to you goingn for OLB

Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View PostHyperion, on 04 March 2014 - 09:16 PM, said:

It's fine, I remember only playing a few times with you. Never really played together as two.
I may have a chance to play with you someday, now that I'm "partially" back. Would be pretty cool imo.

What has been your biggest struggle in life? (as in quitting a bad habit, having to give a family member a big talk, getting over the death of a close one if that's even possible to "get over" death?)

Biggest struggle... I don't think i've ever had one. Being cheated on was gruesome, moving away from all my friends in my last year of schooling too. That blows.

View Post-LastRunner, on 05 March 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

What do you think of the quarantine community?
What clan do you think has the best attitude?
What players do you think have had the biggest difference attitude wise?
What player do you respect the most and why?
Sorry for all the questions :p

Hmm. Kinda okay, I guess... I don't like it for the most part but there's a lot of cool guys here
Hmmm... Probably inceptive.
Me, lol.
Now would be def. Stiff, recently came to know him a lot better and he's helped me already with a lot of life-problems and lets admit it... who doesnt fanboy stiff.

View PostTFP- ShadouJ, on 06 March 2014 - 10:30 PM, said:

What happened to you goingn for OLB

I pm'd you that I wasn't going for it anymore a few weeks back, although I didn't really say the reasons why... So I pm'd you again :)

Mina/-Last

Experienced

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationOverdose

do you think you are popular or something m8? cos you're not. k

View PostReece, on 06 March 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:

Biggest struggle... I don't think i've ever had one. Being cheated on was gruesome, moving away from all my friends in my last year of schooling too. That blows.

Hmm. Kinda okay, I guess... I don't like it for the most part but there's a lot of cool guys here
Hmmm... Probably inceptive.
Me, lol.
Now would be def. Stiff, recently came to know him a lot better and he's helped me already with a lot of life-problems and lets admit it... who doesnt fanboy stiff.

I pm'd you that I wasn't going for it anymore a few weeks back, although I didn't really say the reasons why... So I pm'd you again :)

"Who doesn't fanboy stiff" /denied tfp doesn't recruit fanboys + i should be the most respected :(( jks you noob <3
Posted Image
Thanks Britan <3

_Effortless_

Initiate

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

What are my chances of getting with your sister?

Posted Image

Mina/-Last

Experienced

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationOverdose

View Post_Effortless_, on 07 March 2014 - 02:52 AM, said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Logan that's so dog!!
Posted Image
Thanks Britan <3

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

View Post_Effortless_, on 07 March 2014 - 02:52 AM, said:

She's not into sheep .l.

Rick

Novice

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • ExP
  • LocationExpectations

Why be so pro?

Posted Image-Ayz

Expectations

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users