TBH

23 replies to this topic

BLowin_Mud

Experienced

• Members
  • 367 posts

Ill do one even with all this BS going on. Comment or like. Comment will be easier because I will go in order, so no one cries. If I dont know you very well I appologize, ill be completely honest on all of them. If you have any old IGN's that might help me figure out who you are, post them.

Boono: I've known you for a little bit now, and you are a cool guy. After you left the clan for stupid reasons things kinda went down hill. Then after that Trans flame thread, it went even further down hill. You are a cool guy with a good attidude and cool personality. You are a good runner and I hope to see you around more often.

Stylised/Cody: I do not know you personaly, just played with you a few times and I know you and Olof are kinda tight.You are a great player with a funny personality. Great clan leader, knows how to take care of problems within his clan. Hope we can get to know eachother on a more personaly/friendly level. I never see you on, but hopefully I see you around.

Blob--: I have don't know who you are lol. never even played with you in game before. All I know is you are Shadow's brother and a friend of the community. I assume you are a good player with a good personality, but i have no idea. Hopefully that will change and we can get to know eachother better.

Cecrep: I've known you since you were ninja125, you seemed like a cool guy, you were even an admin of my clan. A lot of shit happened and my oppinion of you changed completely. I know you are trying to fix things and so am I. You are a good player with a descent attitude. Hope military school is going alright, ill see you around in game.

EveningHour: I've seen you around, you looked like a cool guy. Recently I played in your room and you and your buddies were bashing on me because I was top of the scoreboard in your room, or maybe because im in Trans, not sure. #mudded? What does that mean? Getting killed by me? Then I see you and iNedaK come in mine and Olof's room and we randomly disconnect from the server and TS3 and have to reset internet. Then it happens again after we get back on, make another room and you two show up. Im not sure how I fell about you now, a lot of people seem to like you. You are a good player, I will give you that, Im just not sure about your personality/attitude. Ill see you around, hopefully not with iNedaK so I don't disconnect..

Larry: Whats up bro!?!? Been a while, havent seen you around in game. Im starting to miss that laugh. You are a great player with a great attitude and personality. Always know how to make people laugh, mainly yourself, but still people. Hopefully we can play in game more and catch up on old times. Add me or PM me your IGN so we can meet up ;)

Reece: I dont know you personaly, I know you went through some problems where the whole community kinda hated you. You are a good player, I dont know your personality lol sooo. I think I've seen you around on your new account, going HAM as usual. Hopefully we can get to know eachother better and play with eachother more often. Ill see you around.

Moosky: You look so familiar but I have no idea. I think ive seen you around but I have no clue because you are not verified so I cant check. If you are the person I think you are then you are a good player with a good attitude and personality. Ive barely played any games with you but when I do they are usually fun. I hope we can get to know eachother better, maybe play in the same room more often lol. See you around

LordxMango: Ive heard of you from a long time ago haha. I don't know you personaly tho. From what I got you are a cool guy and a great player. Hopefully we can get to know eachother better. Ive never seen you in game before so idk haha. See you around.

Shadow: Ive only met you a few times and had brief conversations. You are cool, respectable guy. You dont get yourself into drama and maybe I should start being more like you lol. You are a great leader of a great clan and an even better player. I hope to see you in game more often and get to know you on a more personal level. See you around.

Chemist--: Ive seen you around a few times, I think you were in one of my rooms like last week. Ive never talked to you but im sure you are a cool guy, you are a good runner and all around good player. I hope to see you more in game and possibly talk to you and get to know you more.

-TellyTubby-: The name sounds so familiar, just cant attach it to a body. Im pretty sure ive seen you around before, a while ago before i went inactive for a few months. You are a cool guy and a good player. I hope to see you around more now that I am more active and we can get to know eachother better.

Sooths: Well...we had some problems earlier but I want to put all that in the past. You are a pretty cool guy and a good player. Ive never really talked to you, on a friendly level at least. Hopefully that can change. Ive seen you around in game but never talked to you, guess ill have to start.

Ray2k: Oh my goodness... Its been so long bro haha. We have to catch up some time. You are a really cool dude and a great player. We used to talk and play together a lot and since i went inactive its died down. Thats got to change haha, hit me up in game man.

-BozoBob-: Ive rarely ever seen you in game, you seem like a cool dude. You are a great player with a cool personality. Hopefully we can get to know eachother better, or play together some time. See you around, maybe.

Crayoo: You are a cool little asian with sig making skills. I dont understand why you left the clan, but shit happens. We dont talk much and that should change, start playing with us gay boi. You are a cool dude with a great attitude. I unadded you lol so add me or /w me.

Cezar: I dont know you on a personal level but pretty much everyone in the community knows you. You are a great player (hacker) with a great personality. You led and from what I have been told is leading a good clan. Hopefully we can get to know eachother better on a more personaly level. JK about the hacking part, but not really. See you around haha.

Rookin: I have no idea who you are and ive never seen you in game lol. Hopefully that can change.

QuarOverDose: Hey cutie ;) You are an awesome guy with a funny personality. Great player and a cool guy to have in the clan. I already know you pretty well but hopefully I can know you better ;) See you in my bed tonight, oops i mean TS3.

MyLittleAk47: Ive played with you a few times and you seem like a good guy. Olof seems to hate you but Im no person to judge off of that. Hopefully we can get to know eachother better with our muts. Ill see you around.

-BigKila-: Ive seen you a few times in game and talked breifly. You are a pretty cool dude and a good player. You have run a pretty successful clan but i think after that last term it fell a part a little. Hopefully we can play more and get to know eachother better, goodluck with the clan and life.

Birdman: Im not sure if ive played with you before but ive been told you are a great player. Hopefully we can get to know eachother more and I can see if what I am being told is true. Hit me up some time, see you around.

-Bluff-: I dont know who you are haha, I might know an old IGN if you had one. Ive never seen you around in game and hopefully that can change.

DeadDylan: Congratz on quitting bro haha, and good luck. Ive seen you around back in the day and you are a great player, attitude not the best but thats because all the haterz were around. You are a pretty cool dude, from how you've talked with me. Hope to see you around more now that we are both more active again.

-vZac: I've seen you around a few times and you are good player. I don't know you personally but hopefully that can change. You are a cool dude, and I hope to see you around more often.

-ROBINO-: I used to see you around a lot but i dont really see you around any more. You are a cool dude, great runner and overall nice guy. I dont really know you on a personal level but i think we have talked a few times. I hope to see you around more and talk.

Sagix: Ive never seen you around before as far as i know. From what I can see you are a great player tho (that video on profile lol). I hope to see you around more often and get to know you better.
Posted Image

FinalChorus-

Novice

• Members
  • 16 posts

Uhm... you joined the clan right around when i joined the clan. B4 you joined, i respected you so much, thought you were rlly good in quar :). We never talk much, but im pretty sure your a really cool guy. ONCE I GET MY MIC WE WILL TALK MORE. Im lazy :P. but id rlly like to play more games with you even though i suck so much :) I love your balls and such. Telephone pole. Carbon dioxide. Onion Rings. Rubber Nipple. uhm.. im very random.... :D your so proooo.
Posted Image
Posted Image

BLowin_Mud

Experienced

• Members
  • 367 posts

View PostFinalChorus-, on 10 March 2014 - 10:19 PM, said:

Uhm... you joined the clan right around when i joined the clan. B4 you joined, i respected you so much, thought you were rlly good in quar :). We never talk much, but im pretty sure your a really cool guy. ONCE I GET MY MIC WE WILL TALK MORE. Im lazy :P. but id rlly like to play more games with you even though i suck so much :) I love your balls and such. Telephone pole. Carbon dioxide. Onion Rings. Rubber Nipple. uhm.. im very random.... :D your so proooo.

I am doing them not your bro, but thanks lol. Let me know if you want me to do one for you still haha, and yes we need to play more. We will definately do that now that you're back. <3
Posted Image

BLowin_Mud

Experienced

• Members
  • 367 posts

*Updated*
Going to bed, I'll do more tomorrow after school. Good night.
Posted Image

Reece

Veteran

• Members
  • 5816 posts

me please :D

--GalaxyX

Ace

• Members
  • 1042 posts
  • LocationAustralia mate :-)

Old ign?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks Brit!!!!! :)

BLowin_Mud

Experienced

• Members
  • 367 posts

View Post--GalaxyX, on 10 March 2014 - 11:06 PM, said:

Old ign?

Me? If it is me, this is my old IGN, i've never name changed.
Used to be mainly a Elim player, so im not that well known in the community.
Posted Image

BLowin_Mud

Experienced

• Members
  • 367 posts

*UPDATED*
Alright, last time haha, now ima go to bed.
Posted Image

Chemist--

Experienced

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationYour moms poosi.

Me.
Previous IGN: Pro_D3f3nd Posted Image
Current ign: Chemist--

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ray2k

Initiate

• 190 posts
  • LocationThe Caribbean

me :D
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Posted Image
Posted Image

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

I'll take one

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

me

Magisto

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts

Do Mine Please! <3

BLowin_Mud

Experienced

• Members
  • 367 posts

On my phone, will do it when I get home from school. There are too many lol.
Posted Image

IcySeal

Veteran

• Members
  • 2736 posts
  • Potato
  • LocationPhotoshop

Me mud me

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

me

BLowin_Mud

Experienced

• Members
  • 367 posts

*UPDATED*
Posted Image

MyLittleAk47

Ace

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • Illuminati Member

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 11:01 PM, said:

Olof seems to hate you but Im no person to judge off of that. Hopefully we can get to know eachother better with our muts.

I deleted that, and Olof is a hick.

BLowin_Mud

Experienced

• Members
  • 367 posts

View PostMyLittleAk47, on 11 March 2014 - 07:44 PM, said:

I deleted that, and Olof is a hick.

Okay lol
Posted Image

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members