`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

Time to start vidding lads

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

I'm sad I never got to do a commentary :(

Posted Image

Celest

Veteran

• Members
  • 2407 posts
  • Feint
  • Locationin your bed

heres my entry this was recording on my toaster xD

Resolutionss

Advanced

• Members
  • 697 posts

Here is mine.

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

Posted Image

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

I'll upload a clip later :)

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

Geez no more commentators? That shit was so funny for me, I loved it.
@stig spam more in that clip lol

Top 5 should have skilled and unique made tricks not this lame spam I always see, sick of it.
Wish I could get clips :/

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostDreadedDead, on 31 March 2014 - 11:12 AM, said:

Top 5 should have skilled and unique made tricks not this lame spam I always see, sick of it.

3 Nades + Mine = Spam? l0l ok.
Posted Image

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostAdam, on 31 March 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

3 Nades + Mine = Spam? l0l ok.

Are you really denying that? Lolol you through the nades randomly, not to mention in the same spot everyone else does (middle of map)

I'm not bashing you I just want to see better more unique nades. Don't argue with me and say those were unique.

bloob

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 872 posts

View PostDreadedDead, on 31 March 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

Are you really denying that? Lolol you through the nades randomly, not to mention in the same spot everyone else does (middle of map)

I'm not bashing you I just want to see better more unique nades. Don't argue with me and say those were unique.

He's not saying they were unique. He saying it wasn't spam. There is a difference. Looking through your own montage, you do the exact same thing- throwing nades randomly, not to mention in the same spot everyone else does (middle of map). It's really hard in Junk Flea not to do that kind of pseudo-spam. If there are so many zombies on you, chances are nading will get you accolades.... I doubt anyone starts an accolade and think whelp I'll stop nading because I think it could be spammy if I don't get a kill now. No. You keep throwing those general sort of nades and bait zombies into them. If that's spam, then everyone who has ever made a JF montage is a spammer.
Posted Image

-BozoBob-

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCanada

Wow i post this and i see blobs post loool

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostBlob--, on 31 March 2014 - 03:42 PM, said:

He's not saying they were unique. He saying it wasn't spam. There is a difference. Looking through your own montage, you do the exact same thing- throwing nades randomly, not to mention in the same spot everyone else does (middle of map). It's really hard in Junk Flea not to do that kind of pseudo-spam. If there are so many zombies on you, chances are nading will get you accolades.... I doubt anyone starts an accolade and think whelp I'll stop nading because I think it could be spammy if I don't get a kill now. No. You keep throwing those general sort of nades and bait zombies into them. If that's spam, then everyone who has ever made a JF montage is a spammer.

Don't compare my nades from 2 years ago to his nades. I didn't ever do what he was doing in that clip.

He didn't even try to hide his jades or pistol then back? Just retard zombies running into them.

He also spammed rpg and a couple nades afterwords and those didn't get kills.
I don't understand what you're trying to get at.
There is a huge difference with my nades then those of his.
Don't turn this into an arguement, I just want to see better nades, and no I don't spam.

Threw* damn Asians catching all my typing mistakes lol

Booty

Initiate

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationAz.

View PostResolutions, on 31 March 2014 - 04:33 AM, said:

Here is mine.

do you have other clips peter lol

TheLaffinMan

Posting Spree

• Administrator
  • 807 posts
  • Dictator
  • LocationTexas, USA

View PostDreadedDead, on 31 March 2014 - 11:12 AM, said:

Winners are not primarily based on the ammounts of kills.
Posted Image

Posted Image

[Deleted]FAF

• Guests

View PostTheLaffinMan, on 31 March 2014 - 04:22 PM, said:

Posted Image

I understand your point, I'm just trying to get people to understand and think of better tricks and put more thought into it.
Takes time I guess, but someone has to tell them or they won't get better.

Chad

Ace

• Members
  • 1016 posts

View PostTheLaffinMan, on 31 March 2014 - 04:22 PM, said:

Posted Image

:O Are these Feb's top 5? :) I thought Chris already submitted that clip tho

Posted Image

bloob

Posting Spree

• Members
  • 872 posts

WTF how did I have "low" rocket and nade spam!?!? Haha. I really like the judging system though. Looks cool and fair.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users