Rewatched it, yeah there was alot of staging :(
Posted Image

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

View PostTFP- ShadouJ, on 15 April 2014 - 07:50 AM, said:

Really nice game play potato! Loved the nades and running style. To be honest, you remind me of my own playing at least in the way we time and throw our nades. Your running is a lot smoother doe. First song irritates me cuz its so overused...I really liked the second one though. And editing was simplistic but nice.

More longer runs next ttimeeeeeee plox :DD

Yeah, I see what you mean about the runs. I rushed it a bit but i had a lot of fun making it. Thanks for the feed back

Also the only hella stage was that unb+ like 3, i really tried not to play with clannies or people i didnt know.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

`DenverDude88

Ace

• Restricted
  • 1439 posts
  • Team Dark-Skin
  • LocationzregnaB rouT

View PostMunkeyy, on 15 April 2014 - 07:53 AM, said:

Rewatched it, yeah there was alot of staging :(

wasn't srs ffs ok

View PostBLowin_Mud, on 10 March 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:

I am not trying to start anything I just want the community to be away that if you disconnect from the server randomly when you have never had that problem in your CA career, it is probably iNedaK.

Posted Image

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

View PostNoobDriller1, on 14 April 2014 - 07:30 PM, said:

WHERE THE FOE NADES AT??????

Why would i put in the parts where i killed myself?
i love u tim
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the CA training grounds, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on PR0-EXTICTION, and I have over 300 confirmed survivals. I am trained in freerunning and I’m the top nader in the entire Quarantine Community. You are nothing to me but just another zombie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Overdose, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting iNedaK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tracker knife. Not only am I extensively trained in overdose, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nades in my modularbackpack and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Foe

Experienced

• Members
  • 413 posts
  • The Great

View Postac1potato, on 15 April 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

Why would i put in the parts where i killed myself?
i love u tim

Love you too. :kiss:

Posted Image

Lu Bu

Recruit

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Banned

Wow, That's pretty good dude. Naw, fuck that... it's AWESOME!

This is my first forum post and it goes to you, congratulations.

A man is not finished when he is defeated, he is when he quits. - Richard M. Nixon

Well, it appears the might Lu Bu has been defeated.

RIP -AnYm-

2011-2015

Reso

Experienced

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Nig Biqqa

Nice tage Pot!!!! nice way to ZMMMM REPPP too xD ZM never makes tages cuz we too lazy lul but yea i likey ;)
Posted Image

Lu Bu

Recruit

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Banned

Just re-watched the video and noticed that I was in it at 3:37 :blink:
Back then, I was a beginner at QR trying to learn the basic of free running Lol.

A man is not finished when he is defeated, he is when he quits. - Richard M. Nixon

Well, it appears the might Lu Bu has been defeated.

RIP -AnYm-

2011-2015

Tony

Initiate

• Members
  • 186 posts

Claps*

View PostReso, on 20 April 2014 - 07:59 PM, said:

Nice tage Pot!!!! nice way to ZMMMM REPPP too xD ZM never makes tages cuz we too lazy lul but yea i likey ;)

We liek two spell guud tew.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits to --FunnyMan!

Mos_Def

Novice

• Members
  • 39 posts

This was really good you make your playing style look all completely Improvised I like that. It was GREAT!

ΓΘβιη

Ace

• Members
  • 1703 posts
  • OLBeaner
  • LocationCanada

I just got to know you had a montage?!
I'm late lool.
Very nice montage for a first, when I compare your first montage with mine(that i'm editing at the moment) I'm like god...my montage is goona be so trash. :wallbash:
I really liked your running style haha. :blush:
The edit was really simple but really enjoyable to watch :biggrin:
I liked both songs too even if the first one was overused :confused:

Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostΓΘβιη, on 22 April 2014 - 04:45 PM, said:

I just got to know you had a montage?!
I'm late lool.
Very nice montage for a first, when I compare your first montage with mine(that i'm editing at the moment) I'm like god...my montage is goona be so trash. :wallbash:
I really liked your running style haha. :blush:
The edit was really simple but really enjoyable to watch :biggrin:
I liked both songs too even if the first one was overused :confused:

jajaja cant w8 to see it <3
Posted Image

Minion

Experienced

• Members
  • 445 posts

actually a lot better than most tages nowadays gjxddddd

ac1potato

Experienced

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRiverside

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

-Maroon

Ace

• Members
  • 1210 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

View Postac1potato, on 22 April 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

you're not welcome ugly

Posted Image

They're coming.

Yellow Lemon

Experienced