Teamers/Selfish

48 replies to this topic

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

What are your thoughts on teamers?
My thoughts: Shit I don't like
-2 humans team, its okay, basically working together to win the round (Good)
-1 human and 1 zombie, zombie infects everyone than sits on that nade for that "montage" (bad)
- 1 human and 1 zombie, zombie infects everyone and just enjoys the show and doesn't sit on their nade for a montage (Good)
-A sausage fest party with zombies and humans, the zombies infect everyone but there sausage buddies, than sit on the nade for that Unbe++++. The people who are not in the Sasuage party think how pro there are (bad)
- Clan applicants who stick to the Clan member's nade like glue (bad)
A few people I know that rarely teams: Rezetic. collected.. that's about it
What are your thoughts on Selfish humans?
-My thoughts:
-Safe room in overdose, bunch of humans, than there's that one selfish son of a bitch who lets the infected come into the safe. He had one job and he fucked it up.
-Corner alley in showdown, suppressing the zombie, thinking that the human with me would nade, but they run off for the person to defend by himself.
-Junk flea, the people who just camp it and wait for that 1 minute mark to go on a raping spree.(airnades)
-showdown, the people who camp in back alley for that 1 minute mark to get a 1 v something run.

Only person I know that doesn't do this is Koas. He actually runs in junk flea. He never camps. Hes not a 1 minute runner.

Please Please Please don't rape me, just my thoughts
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

I hate trucing with people. Basically everyone i truced with now its cause they asked. And even then, i tell em , chase me when your infected even if you dont want me to chase you. Teaming with people is how you dont improve, because if they can infect you it means you need to improve , not truce with them and stay the same skill level. Thats why on my Alt i have to play on until i can get my main a NL i tell everyone im not trucing on that account. Its also makes the montages fake, nading wise and accolade wise. I know people who truce with like 1/2 of the people in the rooms that i join. Then they post montages and i just wanna expose em cause its so fake lol.
Posted Image

Awakenings

Initiate

• Members
  • 137 posts

[/quote
LOL and yeah I hate it when they're 10 clannies playing in a single room and tryhard everyone who aren't in their clan. (What mostly happens to me when I play with a lot of different clannies)

Gio

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • TheFinalProject

Idc too much about trucing when it's a few people. I usually don't like joining games when half the players are in the same clan

Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

View Post{Delete}IQUIT, on 03 May 2014 - 08:12 AM, said:

don't rape me

Aw, damn

OT: Ye it's pretty OP. Especially when it's like a whole clan. It ruins the natural sequence of the game!

Posted Image

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

View PostMunkeyy, on 03 May 2014 - 08:24 AM, said:

I hate trucing with people. Basically everyone i truced with now its cause they asked. And even then, i tell em , chase me when your infected even if you dont want me to chase you. Teaming with people is how you dont improve, because if they can infect you it means you need to improve , not truce with them and stay the same skill level. Thats why on my Alt i have to play on until i can get my main a NL i tell everyone im not trucing on that account. Its also makes the montages fake, nading wise and accolade wise. I know people who truce with like 1/2 of the people in the rooms that i join. Then they post montages and i just wanna expose em cause its so fake lol.

no wtf i never asked u to truce with me it just happened :\

frm now on dont! D;

I've only asked 1 person to truce evur & that's shad when im recording l0lXd
Posted Image

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

loool ya right whenever i infect u, u get mad and say why not truced anymore not chase me idc lol

John

Ace

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • l0LXd

Just cause I airnade you calling me bad??!?!?!?! FKU .l.

Posted Image

^Thanks Crayoo for the awesome sig!^

Posted Image Azuritess

Saara

Initiate

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • What
  • LocationFinland

I wouldn't call that teaming, just teamwork. IMO teaming/teamers = giving freekills to each other or not killing each other. I like QR mostly because it gives you the opportunity to work as a team to win, not just play for yourself. Needless to say, teamers and these selfish idiots who basically want everyone else dead/infected to get as many kills as possible for themselves, suck.

STARFISH ÜBER ALLES!

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostCezar, on 03 May 2014 - 08:48 AM, said:

loool ya right whenever i infect u, u get mad and say why not truced anymore not chase me idc lol
Seriously? Cause i remember back when shifting was around you asked me to cause id run head first into the small jf house corner where ppl hide and get you lol. And i dont get mad when you infect me, i just say " what happened to your truce cezar" lol.

View PostAdam, on 03 May 2014 - 08:47 AM, said:

no wtf i never asked u to truce with me it just happened :\

frm now on dont! D;

I've only asked 1 person to truce evur & that's shad when im recording l0lXd
gud, u **** unfuct unyweys doe ja.
Posted Image

Cezar

Veteran

• Members
  • 2879 posts

View PostMunkeyy, on 03 May 2014 - 08:56 AM, said:

Seriously? Cause i remember back when shifting was around you asked me to cause id run head first into the small jf house corner where ppl hide and get you lol. And i dont get mad when you infect me, i just say " what happened to your truce cezar" lol.

gud, u **** unfuct unyweys doe ja.

lol ill let it be your way cuz im not trying to start stuff and i didnt ask for truce lol you were like bmo ez kills and no challenge and you my exe rekt u and u asked for truce. thank you

IcySeal

Veteran

• Members
  • 2736 posts
  • Potato
  • LocationPhotoshop

-1 human and 1 zombie, zombie infects everyone than sits on that nade for that "montage" (bad)
- 1 human and 1 zombie, zombie infects everyone and just enjoys the show and doesn't sit on their nade for a montage (Good)
-A sausage fest party with zombies and humans, the zombies infect everyone but there sausage buddies, than sit on the nade for that Unbe++++. The people who are not in the Sasuage party think how pro there are (bad)
- Clan applicants who stick to the Clan member's nade like glue (bad)
A few people I know that rarely teams: Rezetic. collected.. that's about it
What are your thoughts on Selfish humans?
-My thoughts:
-Safe room in overdose, bunch of humans, than there's that one selfish son of a bitch who lets the infected come into the safe. He had one job and he fucked it up.
-Corner alley in showdown, suppressing the zombie, thinking that the human with me would nade, but they run off for the person to defend by himself.
-Junk flea, the people who just camp it and wait for that 1 minute mark to go on a raping spree.(airnades)
-showdown, the people who camp in back alley for that 1 minute mark to get a 1 v something run.

Only person I know that doesn't do this is Koas. He actually runs in junk flea. He never camps. Hes not a 1 minute runner.

I DONT TEAM

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

Cough Hi Cough

Mario

Veteran

• Members
  • 2632 posts

View PostNoobDriller1, on 03 May 2014 - 10:38 AM, said:

Cough Hi Cough
You Opk jajaja.
Posted Image

RandomEU

Recruit

• [WNS] WeNeverSurrender
  • 79 posts

Why would people go easy on clanmates or friends? Do they get cookies for powerleveling for montages? I don´t get it. It´s way more fun playing for real against everyone in a room. This so called "free"runners destroy this mode, by simply waiting for everyone to die for the nade spam that follows it, 0 cover or any awareness of defending teammates. Oh and they always find excuses like "shift (even though it´s patched), "stalker", "l2play" and other dumb remarks.

Edmondo

Initiate

• Members
  • 211 posts

who wants to start with me

Posted Image Some wish it happen, i make it happen ~ Kobe Bryant

1 out of the 100 people make it, i'm the one. ~ Shabar

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

View PostEdmondo, on 03 May 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

who wants to start with me

Start what?
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

As a zombie i just chase everyone, idgaf who you are.

Whatever.

RandomEU

Recruit

• [WNS] WeNeverSurrender
  • 79 posts

View PosteGangster, on 03 May 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

As a zombie i just chase everyone, idgaf who you are.

Unless it´s me with 4 MG´s and you´re done.

Swaglord

Initiate

• Members
  • 165 posts

View Post_-HC5-_, on 03 May 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

Unless it´s me with 4 MG´s and you´re done.

Even if you had 10 mgs i would still wreck u.

Whatever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users