Astro Headset and 100k nx

15 replies to this topic

InvictaStride

Ace

• Members
  • 1145 posts

EVENTSCOMBAT ARMS VIDEO MONTAGE CONTEST
ATTENTION SOLIDERS:

Are you the Martin Scorcese of killstreak videos? The Alfred Hitchcock of crazy in-game stunts? If you're sitting on awesome gameplay videos and montages,now is the time to show them off!

Beginning Friday, May 23 show us your most awesome, crazy and adrenaline-pumping video montages of Combat Arms action. All you need to do is submit your entry to the official Combat Arms contest thread, located HERE.

The Grand prize winner will receive an Astro A40 Headset and 100,000 NX!

The second place winner will receive 50,000 NX and the third place winner will receive 25,000 NX.

The open submission period lasts until 11:59 PM PDT on June 13, 2014, so make sure you've got a comfy director's chair and a whole lot of popcorn, because only the sleekest, most stylish video will be victorious.

The official rules can be found here: Official Rules

The Combat Arms team looks forward to seeing your amazing creations—there's nothing we love more than well-edited videos full of explosions and mayhem.

--Combat Arms Command--

FUCK THE EDITING CONTEST THATS IN HERE. DO THIS INSTEAD
Posted Image
Compromise (member) , The Last of Us (Member), Irresistable (Member/Admin), Confinment (Member), Feint (Member/Admin), ~OurLastBreath~ (Member),
Current IGN: InvictaStride

stig

Veteran

• Members
  • 2559 posts

no fuck you. That's pathetic and when we have Niko and Oscar who edit CA, it'd be pretty hard.
Posted Image

Peng

Ace

• 1509 posts
  • Siezon Senryaku!

Hmmm, looking over the rules there doesn't seem to be anything against collaborations as long as the actual tage is submitted by a single entrant.

What do you guys think, a possible opportunity to bring back Project Unity or something similar?

Posted Image

IcySeal

Veteran

• Members
  • 2736 posts
  • Potato
  • LocationPhotoshop

View PostPeng, on 24 May 2014 - 08:42 AM, said:

Hmmm, looking over the rules there doesn't seem to be anything against collaborations as long as the actual tage is submitted by a single entrant.

What do you guys think, a possible opportunity to bring back Project Unity or something similar?

Yeh! I can make the art and stuff for it.

imCylo

Veteran

• Members
  • 2531 posts
  • ¶®0$K|£Π∆T|0Π
  • LocationPedo Land

Omg!!! Let's so do PU but the only problem is that we can't split a headset and 100k nx. That'd be like 5k nx per person and on top of that, this is for NA people only.
imCylo's second montage coming soon.

Third montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcmFA_AOKLc&index=2&list=UUjaJ6Ujwp44THuiGM0rwK1g

^^ Check out my second montage! ^^

First montage

S9ldier

OverTheLimit

• Members
  • 1220 posts
  • LocationIdk

View PostimCylo, on 24 May 2014 - 09:30 AM, said:

Omg!!! Let's so do PU but the only problem is that we can't split a headset and 100k nx. That'd be like 5k nx per person and on top of that, this is for NA people only.
imCylo's second montage coming soon.

Well idk about the headset but we could hold an event too ration off the 100k nx if we won. Maybe do the same for the headset. Similar too the OLB event 2 years ago, multiple winners of small amounts of nx? This is all granted if we win, we still gotta make a s1k PU y0.

Posted Image

Posted Image

NoobDriller1

Ace

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • G.O.A.T

If we submit a new Project Unity and possibly win, we can take that NX and have another QuarantineMode NX Event
#QuarantineMode

Ariful4305

Veteran

• Members
  • 2757 posts

^what he said :)

Jay

Ace

• Members
  • 1424 posts

View PostNoobDriller1, on 24 May 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

If we submit a new Project Unity and possibly win, we can take that NX and have another QuarantineMode NX Event
#QuarantineMode
I like your thinking Justin
Posted Image

Astykos

Initiate

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Locationheaven ;) xD

okay so what are we waiting for ? lol
I'm from EU and idgaf about the nx i just want another PU lol
Nina dobrev <3
My Previous names : POSElDON- , --Atmosphere , -iRemain
Previous clans : UnifiedMarvels , PastBehindUs , TheFallenDestiny, NatureWonders( those were like the best i have been in, I guess
Current Name : Astykos

Bye.

Posted Image

Thx MAAD.

S9ldier

OverTheLimit

• Members
  • 1220 posts
  • LocationIdk

View PostNoobDriller1, on 24 May 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

#QuarantineMode

I literally just said that...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Totoro

Veteran

• Members
  • 3351 posts

Pleaseee

Posted Image

Camping Noob

Ace

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • Who even runs anymore?

Whats ProjectUnity?
Posted Image

Wogl-Z

Exclusive

• Members
  • 771 posts

but who gets the headset if we win

THE ADVENTURES OF WOGL AND TFP

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Niko

Experienced

• [LL] LastLegacy
  • 495 posts
  • LocationIsrael

View PostOLB-Jeffy, on 24 May 2014 - 08:24 AM, said:

no fuck you. That's pathetic and when we have Niko and Oscar who edit CA, it'd be pretty hard.

yoo oscar quitted and I'm EU so idgaf about this contest honestly, and I know it wouldn't be fair if either I or him would participate, so yeah gl guys!

You know, I've asked like a couple of months ago if it'll be possible to bring back PU and make third one edited by me tho Harris never answered, I'd need a permission for that and to access the official channel.

#Niko

iNFS // LastLegacy

Audacity

Initiate

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users